Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default First Use of SOE with NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well I just posted another message with some of what happened this evening when I first got SOE...

Not knowing how much to apply, I rolled a stripe around the back of my neck, two stripes down the sides of my neck, then some on my chest.

Since SOE does not have -none in it, I decided to cover all the bases and take two dabs of NPA on either side of the neck and wiped the remaining dampness from my finger on my upper lip. This worked wonders the other night, but I think tonight it made me either crabby or over-confident to where I was not about to deal with any of her little bits of brat-attitude that she usualy has...

Even with my bad-attitude (not even interested in sex tonight either) she was really nice and sweet and cuddly and before I left I joked about a quickie and before I knew it she was on me and asked me to just bend her over the bed and make it quick (with a smile)

All I have to say is WHERE WAS THIS STUFF WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

Enlightened One

Default Re: First Use of SOE with NPA

How old are you this stuff has been available here in oz for about 10 years but most of the products only recently i started using in the last 2 months of high school.

ANd the new products worked even better out of school that was 4 and half years back or something that long back so i am a pro with 2000 odd posts on this forum alone in two years. I have gone under donalduck everyone donadlducks and now watcher. I was the only one with over 1000 posts with DD but lost the password and got unregistered when truth chucked a wobbly lol.

Youre gf is reacting exactly the way she should whent exposed to this stuff should increase youre sex life have fun he he.

Also just note the reaction with other women it will be interesting if it works with youre gf it will get responses elsewhere just try not to mention it to her just yet. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

DD, sorry that I got you unregistered. =P. You know, you can change your publicly displayed name back to Donald Ducks, or something similar. How did you think I got the name, \"truth\" back? =).

Enlightened One

Yeah but i want my 1300 postings back as well so i can be NO1 again he he acutally its Paul australia i changed it originally.

**DONOTDELETE**

I am 26 and never thought that pheros could be purchased (nor believed that they worked) until I saw an ad for one a couple years back...I thought it was all snake oil... Then recently I decided to give APC a shot after I received an e-mail ad.

My fiancee was a little unaffectionate and sometimes just plain dead... I started having issues with self esteem which made it worse and her less willing to be affectionate (who likes a mopy guy, right?)... Plus, I am 26 and she is 19 and astonishingly beautiful, but a little bit freaky when it comes to sex, so she gets a little bored of the same ol thing after a while..

Needless to say that freaks guys out and most (at least the ones I know) start thinking that the girl is looking elsewhere.

So for the heck of it I try APC and at first, nothing...then I lose the bottle, then after a month I found it and after wearing it again I was attacked nightly...

So in searching for the cheapest price on APC I ran into love-scent and have now spent over $250 on these little bottles of fun...

Thread Information