Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Hits with PI/w and some questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    HI everyone. I am in my 1st week testing of PI/w. I had very good responses last weekend. I am liking all these attention...

When I tested it on the weekend, people have told me their most deepest secrets, but then again, I am the type of person that has a \"DEAR MOLLY\" stamped on my forehead. There were alot of Hi\'s and Hello\'s and stares from guys at this club, and even one guy who stuck to me like glue.

...but it seemed to died down this week.

I started off with only 2 drops behind each ear and 1 on my wrist.

I was wondering if I could mix my PI/w with my favourite perfume? Should I put more/less of PI/w on me?

Could you give me a ratio of how much drops (since I do not have a medicine dropper at this time) and how much perfume to mix it in, if all possible.

Thanks for all your response, and very much appreciated. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Hits with PI/w and some questions

kakii,

If the carrier oil in PI/w is similar to that in PI/m, I wouldn\'t expect it to be very mix-friendly. Most fragrances don\'t have the heavy alcohol concentration necessary to blend with oils. The result is separation of the product, requiring vigorous shaking just prior to application.
    Additionally, if you\'re using a spray, there\'s no way that the stuff in the little tube gets blended no matter how hard or long you shake it, resulting in an intermittent first and maybe second spray.

Try a tiny amount of your perfume with a drop or two of PI as an experiment. Mix it up, then let it sit a while and check for separate layers of products. Even if it separates you\'ll still be able to use it, but you won\'t be stuck with a large batch of ornery stuff. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information