Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default What is happening? What to use?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am a newbie and pretty confused about all the products here.

I am in mid-late twenties. I consider myself gay, but am also attracted to women, but don\'t consider them my prime focus (and therefore gay).

Since in teens, though I would rather be with guys, I find that I only seem to attract girls/women. I get hit on by girls / women all the time - and thats not something that gets me excited.

What\'s wrong here? Am I producing the wrong pheromones because I am scared of being outted or because I act so straight or is it something else?

What should I use to attract guys and let those other gay guys my age know that I am interested ;-)

Enlightened One

Default Re: What is happening? What to use?

Well if you are confused about the product here goes use SOE or attraction works well for attracting gay guys.

Im straight but using these products have had gay guys come up and have a go. I just brush it off politley or point out im straight.

Its good being able to use NLP techniques to read body language but as always play it careful like i do with women and you need products containing high nol less none and some rone.

But those two work great.

I cant think of anything else right now.

Enlightened One

Default Re: What is happening? What to use?

The thing seems to be from a biological perspective gay men produce high nol and low rone but the main thing is that you pick up on male pheros like a woman would. Consider it a difference in makeup (unfornatley the genetic thing seems to be important contary to what is said in mainstream media)

But its still cool you just need to use the more feminine products. But remember also being male you are more associated with visual why pheros work so well on women is that they are more phero based in their brain makeup so gay guys will look at youre body as well.

Ask JVK and also its very little researched yet but that seems to be the focus. Also talking about that being bi you probably like women so you aint that bad off.

Thread Information