Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Andro-1 Mixing, Feedback, and Experiences

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Seems like we have multiple threads of andro-1 talk going on. Maybe, we can combine them in this thread, so no one misses anything.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Andro-1 Mixing, Feedback, and Experiences

Great!

My first question is:

\"When you smell your andro1, what does it smell like?\"

Does it have:

a) a very persistent odor of urine & sweat
    b) a mild odor, mainly masked by the alcohol

Thanks!

Phero Enthusiast

It smells like -none, but not as sharp and not as strong. Not as distinctly bad as -none, but not pleasant by any means. On clean skin it\'s difficult for me to smell unless a lot is applied. Overnight on skin the smell is stronger, different, and has probably converted somewhat into other chemicals.

It gave me a spacy feeling and an alpha-male buzz at first, a lot like when I first started using -none products. After a few hours it gave me a dull persistent headache and killed my energy. This has happened twice now.

2 conservative tests so far. In both cases started with shower with antibacterial soap to head and body. Then applied pheros and covered with 4 light sprays of cologne total: to hair, neck and hands.

Case 1. A1 diluted to .08 mg/ml, sprayed out of old TE bottle. 1 spray to hair, one to neck, one to collar. Also a mix [components given in mg/ml concentration of the total mix solution] of .08 A1, .01 none, and .03 nol …..applied with small roller dispenser to neck both sides. Young female acquaintances were animated, came close, but no comments on scent and only mild flirting. Previously with same women using TE or nol-heavy mix have had much stronger reactions (overt flirting, sustained physical contact, propositions, DIHL etc).

Case 2. Mix of .12 A1, .08 none, .08 nol, 3 sprays as before. Same mix applied as \'refresher\' in small amounts to neck through the evening. Results in public about the same, a little more intense - animated pleasant conversation, nothing overt. Gf was affectionate and seemed drawn to the application areas, but this is not unusual for her.

So far about as expected. A study I read on it said it was a mood elevator, not a sex attractant. Will try higher concentrations, but I think it\'s main value may be after you\'ve had the woman close to you for a while. The headache is a real downer for me though. But I do think A1 will figure into future mixes for me.

So far the best attention-getter I\'ve tried is a very nol-heavy mix, with comments on the good smell, hair-twirling from several feet away, DIHL, etc. Unfortunately nol-smell is a disgusting stench to me. TE AND Andro 4.2 together got me an amazing aggressive series of hits, but I\'m always afraid I smell like a wet dog with that on. Too bad all this stuff has \'side effects\' for the wearer! Still searching for the perfect mix.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, if andro-1 is a mood elevator, it may work better in the long run with people you see repeatedly, but not as well for hits with girls you just met. If you elevate a girls mood everytime she talks to you, I think she\'ll eventually be drawn to you. The first few times, she may attribute the mood elevation to something else. So, maybe andro-1 is a bonding pheromone. =)

**DONOTDELETE**

This falls completely in line with our mood elevation theory. =)

Slate Drake wrote,

\"
    More fun with my Andro1!!

Ok...After Monday\'s fun and games I wanted to give the Andro1 another try, see if there could be
    any consistency to this product, or if Monday night was just a fluke.

Last night after getting my hair cut I stopped off at home and applied three drops to my chest, one
    under each arm, and one on each side of my neck and wrists. I\'m at a total of about 9 drops
    again...a little cologne over all, and I\'m out the door.

When I arrived over at my girl\'s house, she was in a terrible mood! Bad day at work, didn\'t want to go
    to dinner as planned, just very grouchy and I\'m pretty sure PMSing.

I was hungry so we got a little dinner and then decided to watch some TV. As soon as we were sitting
    next to each other she started to get really affectionate. Kissing my neck, nuzzling on my shoulder,
    looking at me, touching my hands. We hang out and talk and watch a movie on HBO and all the
    while she is constantly touching, kissing and paying attention to me.

Ok, so we’re all on the same page, this is NOT normal behavior for her. Usually if she\'s in a pissed
    off mood, she stays that way for a little while and there really isn\'t much I can do about it except give
    her some space and let her chill out a little. She will not be all touchy-feely when she\'s like this, and
    we tend to argue (big surprise there...). She never becomes affectionate after being grumpy either, it
    takes her a while to come around in the emotional circle.

So this dramatic change was very encouraging. We continue watching the movie for a little while, but
    then we start having some heavier kissing sessions and one thing leads to another....

Ok, so now I’m having a very nice time a little less than 1 * hours after initially arriving at her house.
    Her mood has done a complete 180 and she’s talkative, fun, excited, and extremely aroused.
    Needless to say, one of the better nights in the last three weeks.

God bless Andro1...or at least the scientists that came up with this crazy concoction.

My honest, subjective opinion at this point is that for ME, in my circumstance the Andro1 is providing
    some decent results. Not sure how this will work on the \"hits\" or picking-up chicks (Not my scene...I
    don\'t play around) but it really does seem to make my girl more relaxed, more attentive to me,
    happier, and definitely more aroused.... hey man, that\'s ALL I ever wanted!

Today at work I have basically the same setup with the Andro1. Nine drops or so, and some SOE on
    the neck with my normal cologne. Haven\'t really noticed anything out of the ordinary in these type of
    situations though....the only exception being some other guys that seem to be a little more
    submissive around me...but it could be just my interpretation as well...though call.

Ok, how\'s everyone else doing with this stuff?? Any other suggestions??

Slate \"

Phero Enthusiast

The down side is the same study reported a negative mood impact on men when exposed to A1. She\'ll be happy, you\'ll be slightly depressed! Great - no wonder I got a headache.

In the minute amounts released naturally it\'s not an issue I wouldn\'t think. The study was applying about 2.4mug at a point source (I assume) directly under the nose. My survey of the lit. indicates about 0.03mug per sq inch occurring naturally on the male skin, and then only in a few locations like armpit. So the effect in the study, and in the way we are now applying the stuff, is definitely an overdose compared to nature.

Pair-bonding really makes sense as nature\'s purpose for A1, since in the tiny amounts occurring naturally on the male it would only have an effect if the female was in close contact, and probably for an extended time. She would feel a subtle improvement in mood when with him, and a loss of that good feeling when they were separated. I would speculate it\'s designed to improve the bond between a couple already in close contact, if it doesn\'t work as an attractant. Maybe some of the other pheros draw them in sexually - and with extended close contact A1 cements a more lasting bond. Who knows - I\'ll leave these questions to the philosophers.

Maybe everything is controlled by these chemicals!

**DONOTDELETE**

Good point, Irish, about the negative effect on men. This is why it may be important to find a minimum dose that has its positive effect on women while not causing too large of a negative effect on the male wearer. Slate, can you try lowering the dosage on your girlfriend? =). According to Oscar, there\'s about 40-45 drops per ml of andro-1. So, 9 drops could be about 0.20 mg (200 mug). The 10 ml bottle will last only 50 days at this rate!

I\'m beginning to test 0.02 mg on my shirt today.

**DONOTDELETE**

My experience so far also supports the theory that Andro-1 makes a girl\'s mood more positive, but not necessarily in an immediate sexual way. In the past two or three days I\'ve noticed that several female friends who are always a little grumpy are more friendly after a few minutes of exposure. No overt flirting, but much more relaxed and playful.

Journeyman

Count me in!

I won\'t have a chance to try it tonight (biz dinner) but I\'ll scale back the A1 to no more than 4 drops and see what happens Thursday night.

Side note - I didn\'t experience any any negative reactions to wearing the 9 drops. I was in a pretty damn good mode all night (yeah...another big surprise) and felt really good right up till I went to bed around midnight (applied the A1 around..6:30pm). I did feel a little dizzy perhaps, but nothing more than a mild effect.

Definitely no headaches and I maintained an up energy level all night. Felt pretty good this morning, aside from being a little sleepy.

Ok, need to go wine and dine. Later gents.

Slate

**DONOTDELETE**

OK, passed my first 24 hours with andro-1. No strong evidence one way or the other yet. Science is tough. =P.

Well, if the mood enhancement theory is correct, the positive effects may take weeks to unfold as people begin to associate you with feeling good. =).

Enlightened One

Could have interesting use as a counter agent to none if one wants to go none only then this stuff could balance and then add nol rone and couplins and you could really have an interesting mixture. Now all we need is a product with all five ?????

Keep up the good work truth you are a welcome counter balance on the forum.

Phero Dude

I experienced a bit of lowered mood with A1... not anything like the depression androstenone caused in me, but still a bit lowered.

I found this reference to the study which found that A1 improved women\'s moods. The dosage she used was 2.4 micrograms on the upper lip.

Assuming that you want to use 10 times that dosage on yourself to insure that it gets across, the 10ml bottle would contain approximately 416 applications.

What do y\'all think of that calculation?

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: xvs ]

Yeah, thanks for the link. I read that study quite a while ago I think but had forgotten about it. Never would have guessed Martha M looked like that.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

2.4 mug of andro-1 on the upper lip sounds like a substantial dosage to me, considering how close it\'s to the nose. We definitely have to use more than 2.4 mug on ourselves to get an equivalent effect on women. How much more is hard to say.

I had once hypothesized a \"square\" law with distance vs. phero concentration in the air (i.e., twice the distance equals 1/4 th the concentration in the air). Considering that you\'re likely at least 10 times as far from the girl\'s nose as her upper lip, you\'d need 100x the dose. However, on further thought, I think the square law is not valid, since the air around you can saturate and be approximately the same concentration.

Any further thouhgts on this?

**DONOTDELETE**

By the way, has anyway got an OD reaction with their andro-1 dosage yet?

**DONOTDELETE**

My girlfriend was in a great mood yesterday and a pretty good mood today. If she is in a good mood tomorrow, I\'m sold. Again, nothing sexual, but in my mind Andro-1 is well worth the money (especially if you are living with a female who should be experiencing PMS that normally makes me want to move out).

Just tried it once so far, but I can’t tell the difference from -none. It seems to smell and work just the same. What I don’t understand is how you guys can get away with such high dosages and concentrations. I wore two dabs at .25mg/ml and got a lot of head turning and some nice smiles.

Didn’t try to chat anyone up to see about that mood elevating theory. I’ve been trying to kick this flu and haven’t been feeling too sexy lately. But I might run further “tests” tonight.

Anyway, so far it seems like good stuff and the price is relatively nice.

**DONOTDELETE**

Aumen, so your girlfriend is rarely in a good mood multiple days in a row?

a.k.a., I\'m wondering about the large dosages myself. If no one reports an OD with up to 10 drops, I may play with heavier doses. I rely on the board for OD limits because I can\'t smell -none or andro-1 myself. 2 dabs of 0.25 mg/ml would probably give you only 0.01 mg. Hmm... And you got head turns with the low dosage. =).

Nothing dramatic for me yet (mostly work environment), but I\'ll give it more exposure this weekend. I guess those normally grumpy girls might be good testing grounds.

truth,

I’m a die-hard minimalist when it comes to quantity (the point is to lure women closer, not flood the room with your presence), but I’m not afraid to try high concentrations.

all,

I just got back from trying a drop of 1mg/ml between my wrists. I tested at a bookstore and only got two hits, but they were quite strong. One was a girl that kept walking past my chair as I read. ( A lot of chest protruding and hip swinging.) One time she brushed my hand as she walked by, and it was pretty clear she was trying to attract my attention. Another was a very confident looking lady that caught my gaze from about ten feet away, smiled broadly and held my gaze as she sashayed by. (Made me turn and look, and she was still smiling at me as she walked away.)

Didn’t notice any negative reactions, but then again I didn’t try to interact with anyone. (I’m probably in no shape to be testing pheromones, but I couldn’t just leave the stuff sitting in my cabinet without giving it a shot.)

PS Didn’t notice any depressant effects, even though I wasn’t in the best of spirits to begin with. In fact I felt a nice little burst of energy.

I did feel a bit loopy and some sinus pressure, but that could have been the virus and my cold medication.

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

**DONOTDELETE**

truth -- phero\'s aren\'t light projected onto a furface, they\'re chemicals distributed into a volume of air. So it shouldn\'t be a square law, but a cube law.

**DONOTDELETE**

Scientist, at first I jumped into the cube log theory like you, but then I thought that your nose (or VNO) is a surface area that the concentration interacts with, so it should be a squared law. A cube law would really put the effect at minimal any where after a few feet from you. 10 times from the nose, would give 1/1000th the concentration.

However, I think both laws are wrong, since once the pheros are dispersed in the air, it evens out. It\'s not like light or gravity. Perhaps, the cube or square law would be applicable outdoors on a windy day when the air never stays put.

More thoughts?

a.k.a. - \"only\" two hits?

LOL!

Journeyman

BUMP

Very cool study xvs, nice find!

Off to my girl\'s house tonight, I\'ll try the four drops and report back.

Slate

**DONOTDELETE**

So, a.k.a., did you need to put any cologne on when you rubbed a drop between your wrists? Sounds like the A-1 smell is mild enough that perhaps, 1 drop doesn\'t need much of mask.

Phero Dude

Tonight I used the following:

- three smears of -nol, 1mg/ml (chemistry set). What I do is shake the bottle and then smear outside of the dropper bottle on my cheek, while rotating it. No idea exactly what dosage this is, but I think less than or equal to a \'drop\'.

- two smears of A1 on the throat

- two smears of my new proprietary cologne (scents only, no pheromones -- I plan to test this on women and if they like it I may offer it as a mainstream pheremone-free cologne product) on another part of the throat.

The combination makes this unfortunately not such a great test of A1.

What I found:

No \"hits\" per se, in that women didn\'t stop in their tracks and try to seduce me, but uniformly every one that I talked to was happy to talk to me, and seemed to think I was a great guy (which I am, of course, but women don\'t always respond to me that way).

Even when I said inane things that I think would usually have produced not much of a response, the women invariably took them seriously, thought they were funny or nice, and wanted to talk to me more.

Could be a coincidence, but I think this combination (and who knows, it could be my cologne!) makes women at least more receptive. No evidence it makes them horny (though one woman did ignore her boyfriend and talked to me for quite a while before deciding he looked sad in the corner by himself).

So far so good!

[ March 29, 2002: Message edited by: xvs ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Nice post. I\'m also interested in testing out -nol without the -rone, but the closest thing I have is SOE.

-nol and andro-1 sounds like a promising combo. =). This was what I was using before coming to the forum -- a spray of Jovan Musk2 (androstenol cologne) and Realm for Women (andro-1). I never got great hits, but I think women had a slightly higher opinion of me. Now, I can apply a known dosage of both with the chem kits, but the -nol is overpriced at $90 for 10 mg. =P.

Phero Dude

What\'s your experience with the -nol plus -rone vs. just -nol? I\'ve never tried anything with -rone in it and have been wondering if it\'s worth trying.

**DONOTDELETE**

I just haven\'t had any success with AE or SOE, and I\'m worried that it\'s the -rone.

Phero Enthusiast

Truth,

Any results in Andro1?

Travis

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information