It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....

Ok, here’s the story of my test with four drops.

Yesterday was nuts at work and as I was walking in the door to my apartment, my little sister called me from Chicago to tell me about this new job she just hooked up with. I’m in a huge hurry because I’m supposed to be over at my girl’s house about half an hour ago already. So I’m running upstairs, cleaning up a little, washing my face, talking to her, trying to respond intelligently and putting on some fresh clothes. I open up my bottle of A1 and give a little sniff and place in on my dresser. Go back in the bathroom, take a piss, brush my teeth talk to the sis, back to the bedroom, grab the bottle by the top of the dropper…..

WHAM….I forgot that the A1 was already open and the bottle topples to the floor where it begins to spill out. I drop like a rock and right the bottle but not before about half spilled. Oh well, no crying over spilled steriodial compounds, so I wrap it up with my sis and begin to try and ‘pick-up’ some of the spilled A1 with the dropper…that doesn’t work well to say the least….so, I basically take two fingers and dab them in the spilled solution, and apply to ‘finger paints’ behind my ears and two on my neck (one on either side). Mop up the rest of the A1 with a crappy towel and out the door I go. Yes, I am over this little micro-crisis…I was pissed at the time, but Ce’ La Vie.

Now, my girl is on day two of her period, and she has already called me twice while I was talking to my sis…”where are you!!” Stuff like that…I know that this is now going to be a real test because her mood is pretty crappy.

I role into her place around 7pm or so and she just give me this glaring look…won’t even speak to me…I put some stuff down in the kitchen, and swing around to the front room to sit next to her on the couch and give her a little peck on the cheek. Initially she’s a little cold, but within like a MINUTE she’s kissing my neck, smiling, holding my hand and looking at me with love in her eyes!

I sh*t you not!!! It was like someone turned on a friggin’ switch or something. She’s then in a really great mood the rest of the night! Chatty, very UP!, and in some ways exhibiting behavior that I would normally associate with her being a little drunk. We hangout and watch a flick, talk and basically cuddle until we both fall asleep around 11 or so. So nothing sexual obviously, but from a mood enhancement perspective…UN-FVCKIN-REAL!

So, I have no idea at all if I used four drops or not, I would think it was right around there, but easily could have been 5-6 using the ‘finger-dab’ method. The point being here, that I’ve had three consecutive positive experiences in my situation with the A1. I’m totally happy with the results thus far, and I can’t wait to see what other results I can come up with.

So far I certainly have to say that the A1 has had very, very strong positive mood enhancement properties in regard to my specific situation. My girl has had three abrupt turns in three days…baby sign me up for the A1 fan club!

Much like a.k.a., I also didn’t notice any depressant effects whatsoever, in direct contrast, I also felt a little ‘buzzed’… not like the kind of nasty phero buzz I’ve had when I OD’d on NPA, but just a nice little mild feeling of euphoria and a little confidence. Didn’t seem to turn over into anything else as the night progressed either, I kept my happy little state until I fell asleep at night.

Ok, that’s my story and I’m sticking with it, now I want to hear how everyone else is doing.

Oh yeah!

Bruce – Any chance that A1 may go totally commercial and be retailed via the front-end of the site, perhaps for a reduced cost??? (yeah..guess why I’m inquiring about that one!)

Slate

nullIt was the best of times, it was the worst of times....