Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Andro-1 Mixing, Feedback, and Experiences

visit-red-300x50PNG
    woohoo! just got my andro-1 from customs, untouched but with VAT slapped on it. looks like im gonna be busy this weekend so no playtime yet unfortunatly :/ , but the arsenal is complete again [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

cant smell much at the moment ( Im not that sensitive to none either) but it definatly dosent smell like weed.

[ April 05, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

Journeyman

Hey,

Little report on Thursday night...

Basically read my report from Wed night...Same EXACT thing....

Baby...I\'m tired...didn\'t hit the sack until 4am last night.

This whole JB1 on the chest with the Andro1 on the sweater may or may not be the best thing to come around in a long time for me, but the sex is certainly on the up-swing.

Man...If anything I need to get some stimulants or something now.

Yawn...later.

Slate

Journeyman

Truth,

This is pretty sophisticated...so listen up.

I use the dropper from the Andro1 bottle and extract some Andro1 into the dropper.

Lean back and hold dropper over sweater.

Drop. Drop. Drop. Drop (one under the arm). Drop.

Seriously man, that\'s all I did. I dropped the Andro1 directly on my sweater from the dropper provided with the bottle.

I wish I had the time/inclination to measure stuff out and figure out ml concentrations and shit...but I\'m more of a intuitive type person and prefer to just let things roll.

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Slate

**DONOTDELETE**

I see. You\'re not going to get very good area coverage that way. I thought you might have applied it on your finger and rub it into the sweater.

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth, &

Sorry for delay in reply to your question, but am on UK time here, ie its now about midnight. I don\'t measure amounts really. But say a a good few dabs of citrus oil with nol and a half dozen drops of PF (great stuff pity its no longer made).

I am surprised with the effects of andro 1. Sometimes you don\'t think its very effective and then it surprises...

Ie tonite with a mix of andro one a nol products, my wifes mate who we visited, asked my mrs if it was ok to hug me, and then proceded to give me a long bear hug, she also pinched my bum. This is totally out of character for this particular female..;~}

Now iv\'e used a variety of phero products around this female, to no avail. But adding the andro 1 and boomshankah! I\'m impressed with the enhancement this stuff seems to give to other phero\'s.

**DONOTDELETE**

Slate, so how do you apply drops to your sweater?

Journeyman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by truth:
    I see. You\'re not going to get very good area coverage that way. I thought you might have applied it on your finger and rub it into the sweater.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Truth -

Huge call...I didn\'t even think of that.

I just received another of the atomizers...I think I\'ll drop some of the Andro1 in there and use that from now on.

Thanks for the heads up on that. And I\'m also going to start experimenting with significantly less going forward (especially after reading a.k.a.\'s recent post....)

Thanks,

Slate

**DONOTDELETE**

Speaking of atomizers, many have raved about the consistent spray that the Edge bottle gives. It\'s still one of my favorite bottles, but I would put it at only third behind the Natural Attraction Pillow spray bottle and Rogaine bottle. Both of these bottles gives a huge spray with excellent coverage every time.

I just emptied out the Pillow spray bottle into another container today for my new mix.

It\'s approximately:
    15 CK1
    5 Edge
    1 andro-1 (1 mg/ml)
    1 SOE (0.5.mg/ml)

I\'ll be trying it tomorrow!

**DONOTDELETE**

The intensity of the phero scent in my CK1:andro-1 mix (10:1) seems to have increased since I first mixed it 10 days ago. Has anyone else experienced this? It could just be that my sensitivity to the phero scent has changed, since I normally can\'t smell -none or andro-1 well. However, someone here mentioned that the phero scent can blossom when diluted.

Anyway, when I first sprayed the mix on 10 days ago, it smelled exactly like pure CK1. Now, it smells like my 5:1 CK1 to NPA.

Journeyman

First day with Andro-1.

well, I have had a strange day at work and will let you all know any other hits. But, several people were unusually happy when chatting to me and I got several DIHL. If this continues in other circumstances then I will subscribe to the mood elevation theory. It was quite marked today.

NM

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, tried my new andro-1, SOE, NPA mix today. However, I\'m now experimenting with low dosing on the suggestion of a.k.a. I had only one spray of the mix on my shirt, and most of my female interactions were 12 to 28 hours after application.

Interactions seemed somewhat more positive than the last few days, but no definite conclusions. I\'ll keep testing.

I hope this thread continues!

Journeyman

Bump!

Anyone else have anything to report?

I\'ve been going Phero free for this past week to see a comparison. I\'m not sure if the lack of phero\'s (especially Andro1) is having any direct impact, but I have been fighting with my gf all week.

Might have to break down and throw two small dabs of the Andro1 on tonight if for no other reason than to just be able to have a civil night with her...Jeez.

Woman....

**DONOTDELETE**

\"I\'ve been going Phero free for this past week to see a comparison. I\'m not sure if the lack of phero\'s (especially Andro1) is having any direct impact, but I have been fighting with my gf all week.\"

These seem to be contradictory statements?!

Gents,

I just killed off my Acqua di Gio/A1 (3:1) the other day and decided to take a step back on the next brew. I whipped up a mid-size batch at 4:1 with hopes of finding the ideal ratio.
    The 3:1 batch gave me good results, but I felt that I needed to add some A-None to the equation. So I\'m rather unwilling to try more A1-only experimentation for now at least. And at 3:1 the Adg/A1 mix contributed a bit more phero scent enhancement than I\'ll need if I\'m using an A-None mix along with it.

I\'m fishing for an analogy here.
    In my opinion it\'s as though A1 has all of the properties of None, Nol, and Rone to some extent, but none of the effects of the three is particularly pronounced.
    It\'s like trying to run a gas engine on diesel or crude oil. What you want IS in there, you just need it to be better refined for improved performance.

I\'m by no means giving up on the stuff. As an \"Improve your existing relationship\" or \"Spice up your marriage\" potion, the stuff has something magical.
    Maybe it\'s the fact that it IS somewhat subtle in its effect, and doesn\'t come across as an \"Assault Weapon\" grade pheromone that gives it its potential in this regard. Stealth may be A1\'s forte\'.

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Haven\'t played in depth, but my first impressions are that mixed about 2:1 with none, andro-1 disguises the heavy alphaness of none without destroying the sexual part. I really want to take the 4:1:1:1 and start upping the middle (none/andro-1) concs. I did add a drop of PI to my half-used up 4:1:1:1. Didn\'t dissolve, shake well before using. Hmmm. This week I played with 4:1:1:1 (the talky hit in the bakery where a female approached me about scones) and the pinky dabs of PI that a.k.a. suggested - a nice hit in a pizza joint from the waitress, where before the end of my meal, she was holding my hand in both of hers, looking deep in my eyes, and telling me about the things she was most afraid of (anchovies, it turns out :-). The waitress hit was very sexy, the bakery hit was a hottie approaching me in chatty mode out of the blue. I would _really_ like to be able to combine the two sorts of hits in one - hotties approaching me in chatty mode, falling into my eyes, taking my hands.

I wore the PI-dosed 4:1:1:1 to a show I played tonight in an art museum. Didn\'t end up being a good test, as there was not a good target there. I had a bunch of folks approach us on the way out and rave about the show. Which was very nice, but that particular audience is usually very appreciative. More testing required.

Anyone tried varying the none/andro-1 concs in 4:1:1:1?

[ April 12, 2002: Message edited by: BassMan ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, my mix of Edge, andro-1, and SOE is about

4:4:1:8
    -nol:-none:-rone:andro1

This is actually in the ball park of human sweat. Still testing but things looked brighter this week. =)

**DONOTDELETE**

Looks like you have just about what I figured I\'d end up with: the 4:1 nol:rone, with the none:andro-1 equal to the nol, and 2x andro-1. Hmmm. I think I\'m going to sneak up on that a little at a time. I\'ll keep you all posted.

Wilde,
    Thanks for taking the time to run such thorough tests on the stuff. I just tried it a couple of times, decided it was good stuff, and jumped right into playing with formulas. But what you say jibes with my limited experiences. I was getting -none type hits at twice the concentration of what I would use with -none.

After reading your post and thinking about truth’s “human sweat” formula I’m tempted to try a new 4:1:1:1 formula, with andro 1 as the main ingredient and the other pheros included to “pick up the slack”.

a.k.a.,

I\'ve always been apprehensive about using A-Rone in any proportion that exceeded 10% of total phero content.
    Personally, I\'d probably tweak your 4:1:1:1 recipe to 8:2:2:1 (D,L,N,R) to stay within my self-imposed limits.

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Well I started with Wilde’s formula and played around until I got something that smelled \"right\". (Actually it smells a bit like semen.) I ended up with 10 andro 1: 6-none : 3 -nol : 1 -rone. I diluted this to .25mg/ml and got good results over the weekend. Results were particularly good at a bar last night ( I know, results are always better at bars ). The barmaid gave me a couple of free samples ( of drinks that is ). Guys were friendly, girls were physical and one of them (girls that is) invited me to her place to watch videos. (Right. Videos.)

Today I got lots of hits rollerblading and etc.. But I’m starting to realize that I always get excited about every new formula or product that I try, and start selling it like it’s the best — until I get a notion to try a new formula/product which I get all excited about etc..

I should really just settle on something/anything and focus all this creative energy on getting a steady girlfriend.

Then I can test all my formulas on her.

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What about side effects of andro1? With stuff containing -none I find it hard working, and especially studying, since my concentration and calm is affected. I saw someone mention head aches after using large doses of andro1, but have you guys noticed any other effects on yourself?

Journeyman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by truth:
    \"I\'ve been going Phero free for this past week to see a comparison. I\'m not sure if the lack of phero\'s (especially Andro1) is having any direct impact, but I have been fighting with my gf all week.\"

These seem to be contradictory statements?!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Truth,

What I was saying is...

I stopped using the Andro1 to see if I would encounter any behavioral changes in my girlfriend. I had been using the Andro1 on a regular basis around her for the past week or so, and things had been going amazingly well in regard to us (as per previous posts). She was having abrupt mood changes (bad to good) and was feeling very loving, attentive and aroused by me.

When I STOPPED using Andro1 or any other phero last week, my girl friend turned into a raging bitch! Hence my statement, \"I\'m not sure if the lack of phero\'s (especially Andro1) is having any direct impact, but I have been fighting with my gf all week.\"

It seemed that there was a correlation between the lack of Andro1 and the increase in her aggression toward me and lack of any kind of intimacy...

As an FYI! Baby I\'m back!

Ok, Here\'s my new mix that I tried last night

10 parts cologne
    5 parts Andro1
    1 part NPA

I mix this is one of the atomizers and sprayed it twice into the air in front of me. I then walked (fully dressed) through the resulting mist for a light dosing.

I rolled over to my girls house around 8pm last night and her and a friend were just hanging around drinking some beers and talking. We all ended up playing some video games and generally just hanging out.

Both of the girls was really very nice and attentive last night, not a big deal with my girl, but her friend is usually very cold and stand-offish around me. Last night on the other hand she was touching my leg, chatting me up, laughing at dump shit that I said, etc...

No play last night, but it seemed that both of the girls couldn\'t get enough of me...all in all pretty cool.

Truth – I’m going to give your:

15 parts cologne
    5 parts Edge
    1 part Andro1
    1 part SOE

A try this week. Looks like it might have a nice amount of all the necessary ingredients…Any further updates on this mix? Any way you have tweaked it to improve effect?

Later and thanks!

Slate

Journeyman

whoami -

I\'ve noticed a pronounced effect on my own mood with Andro-1. I feel kind of nervous and dissastified with everything . Kind of like a pack of alpha males are stalking me and scrutinizing everything [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] . Now maybe I was just having a bad day, but I\'ve used it four times so far, and noticed it every time. My highest dose was four drops (with cologne to cover), and I felt so bad I scrubbed it off! Anyone else experienced this?

On the positive side, I\'ve noticed strong hits, like -none, but less intimidation factor. Two drops seemed to work for me like one drop of NPA (both in cologne of course).

[ April 15, 2002: Message edited by: Shoe ]

Phero Dude

Shoe: that\'s how I feel with NPA. Anxiety and depression mainly.

Hmm... which pheromone makes US feel good? I don\'t think one has been found yet!

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow, Slate, you\'re stories are pretty convincing! You\'ve pretty much done and A-B-A study with your girlfriend. =).

Not too much more to report for my mix, but it\'s still promising enough to stick with it. I\'m putting one spray on my shirt and one drop between my forearms. No refresh. I\'m trying the minimalist approach. At least I know I won\'t get any negative reactions!

Journeyman

Truth-

Well, I haven\'t tried the

15 parts cologne
    5 parts Edge
    1 part Andro1
    1 part SOE

Truth1 mix yet, but I might try and mix some up tonight. I am becoming a HUGE fan of the Andro1, it\'s still giving me really great consistent behavior from my girl. Though I have noticed that the initial passion has slightly tapered off.... I still get the great reactions and a much friendlier girlfriend, but I’m not getting laid like I was when I first exposed her to the Andro1. This really wouldn’t be all the abnormal as we seem to run in ‘burst’ when it comes to fooling around. DAMN!

Another thing I just thought of after reading one of Zarracks latest posts is that it\'s working for both of us, and we both have these hot little Italian princess as our girlfriends. Seriously, his girl sounds INCREDIBLY similar to mine, especially in regard to the whole mood/behavior thing. Maybe Andro1 has a better effect on some predisposed genotypes? Is anyone else trying this out with Italian/Latin girlfriends? I’d really like to know, I bet there very well could be something to either the whole biological baseline for the girls, or perhaps just from the fact that they share some kind of shared environmental upbring (father’s that basically pampered them and told them how special they are until it filled their already beauty swelled heads&#8230 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] This is all just speculation on my part, so I’m looking for more feedback.

Just keeping a great thread going and giving my latest. Looking to hook the Truth1 mix tonight.

Later,

Slate

Been using A-1 with P-10 for a while. Some of you may have seen my post about after \"the change\" and my interest in an \"older\" (my age) woman. I still haven\'t found the right combo to see any effect on her, but...
    Last night I was at her house for a BBQ with some friends. I had put on 1 drop of P-10 and 4 drops of A-1 both on the neck. I didn\'t put on any scent, but I was wearing a shirt that I had worn the evening before when I went out. I had worn some scent that night and it is possible that some had transfered to the shirt. There was this friend of hers there. She is a 30something horse trainer (that is at least a 9.5in looks). We had met several times before-even spending some time together. Last night when I walked in, she came up to me sniffing and telling me that I smelled good. She then started hugging me and sniffing my neck. She asked me what I was wearing and I told her the truth--I hadn\'t put on and scent. I then mentioned that the shirt I had on I had worn the night before when I went out and suggested that some scent may have gotten on the shirt and that this is what she was smelling. She sniffed my shirt and said (sounding unconvinced) that \"ya\' that must be it\".
    I think I could consider this a minor hit (she knows of my interest in the other woman).

any more on Andro 1??

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall, so what do you think of the A-1 sample I sent you? I\'m still not convinced that this is the same stuff in Realm for Women. Of course, RFW may contain some estratetraenal as well.

This is the Week of the Curse so experimentation is on-going. In the house I\'ve tried RfW in the aromatherapy ball and not - with - she was pleasant; without - she was not pleasant. When outside the house and with her, when I wore the Andro-1, she was pleasant. Tomorrow I\'ll try just Andro-1 in the aromatherapy ball.

I can\'t answer whether or not RfW and Andro-1 have the same active ingredient but the effects are similar and positive on menstruation grumpiness. Andro-1 does lack that sweety-flowery-girly smell of RfW.

Last night my 10 y/o daughter brought the aromatherapy ball to me and asked what was in it because it smelled so good. I told her it was mommy\'s perfume that I had bought her. She was all over me that evening - much more affectionate than usual. She just showing signs of estrogen (fuller lips, heard talk of training bras, etc) so I\'m a bit leary of broadcasting pheromones in the house since there has been speculation that pheromones provide developmental cues for children.

Still, everyone wins if Mommy\'s not a beast.

So thanks again, Truth! Check the threads by Zarrack for further reports.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information