Close

Stranger

Default need help with pheromone mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i just bought myself NPA, SOE, Chikara Scented.

so im asian, to be more exact i live in malaysia, age 22,

my main objective is to use the pheromone to get my ex back again, we r still friends, so we always with each other, i just need to get some spark going again.
    i've try 2 spray chikara + 2 drop of NPA, and i have try 2 spray chikara + SOE but i dont see anything changes, body language or anything.

when i ask her if she smell anything, she said she just smell her own perfume. do they need to smell our perfume for it to work?

any tips or mixes that i can try?

Somebody that already knows you is the hardest to influence with pheromones because they already have you fixed in their minds. With that said, there are a few things to think about. The first is whether or not she is on birth control as that has an impact. More or less, birth control hormones convince the body it is pregnant so is not as receptive. Chikara or SoE are your better bets then. Otherwise, TE/NPA are good bets for sexual attraction
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

I think It would have been a good idea to not meet with her for a few weeks before applying the pheromones.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Somebody that already knows you is the hardest to influence with pheromones because they already have you fixed in their minds. With that said, there are a few things to think about. The first is whether or not she is on birth control as that has an impact. More or less, birth control hormones convince the body it is pregnant so is not as receptive. Chikara or SoE are your better bets then. Otherwise, TE/NPA are good bets for sexual attraction
    yeah, i might think it got something to do with she already knowing me..... i thought maybe the pheromone could play with her head a lil bit, change her perception about me.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Nick666 View Post
    I think It would have been a good idea to not meet with her for a few weeks before applying the pheromones.
    great idea, didnt think of that

That's a good mix of stuff to work with. If your girl can't smell it, just increase the amount. You can always offer a wrist to sniff too, since you know her so well. There is a lot of written material on the web about getting out of the "let's just be friends" rut. It can be tough, but not as bad as it might seem. Make sure to hold on to your self-respect. That's the important thing.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

im thinking about increasing it, but afraid of OD, cause as i read all around the forum, 2 spray chikara is the maximum. not to mention this is 2 chikara + NPA.

Everybody is different and we change as we age. You might be able to use more but won't know until you try.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Everybody is different and we change as we age. You might be able to use more but won't know until you try.
    will test by adding up more , will report it back here, btw, i see some kind of changes already with NPA + SOE, the other day when driving her home, we stay in the car for a while talking before she goes into the house, its been a long time since we did that , but dont think that enough to change her mind about us getting back together though

Don't get your hopes up too high. The failure rate of couples getting back together is almost 100%.

Thomas Jefferson

And with women much is psychological, not physical (including pheromone responses). You'll need to work on her head not just her body so to speak.

My opinion
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

just did 5 spray chikara (wrists, ears, chests) + soe 3 stripes at wrists

the day start nice, eating, talking, all could be said normal for us,
    then at the end of day, she just suddenly burst with anger, on the way home just quite all the way, she even sleep.

i know i was going to be OD, i just need to know the stuff got effect on her, seems like it could be cause of OD...

but still i dont think she could smell the chikara that well. is it really necessary for her to smell it? i mean, if we sit at the distance like in the car front seat, it should got effect on her right?

Pheromone chemicals are like words in a sentence. The more you have, the more you can say, but you can also create a lot of confusion. Sometimes "less is more".

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information