Close

Thread: -nol report

Phero Dude

Default -nol report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Tonight I tried the citrus oil with androstenol that came for free with my order from love-scent.com. I put two dabs on my neck, and then put my usual Athena X10 on my upper lip and face.

In sharp contrast to the down and anxious feeling I got from the NPA (androstenone), I felt happy, chatty and almost giddy, with nearly unquenchable self-confidence.

This is not a perfect test of -nol by any means, since I also had the 10X on, but before putting it on I sniffed for about a minute from the NPA and the -nol bottles. Again, the NPA made me anxious and I notice that the -nol made me feel good.

I noticed that girls seemed to respond positively to me, though that may just be because I felt so \'up\'. However -nol in the research has been shown to make women chatty and relaxed.

I wonder how much -nol is in that oil. Bruce? Any idea?

What have your experiences been with -nol?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: -nol report

Hmmm... This is the second person to rave about the free -nol oil, after he couldn\'t get the phero product to work! Well, I haven\'t tried the free musk oil I got several months ago. =)

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

xvs, sounds like you had your first phero buzz! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Those SP oils will only have minute amounts of -nol in them. They´re more used for fragrance/covering-up type purposes.

I think I can explain the effect it had on you. You said you found it uplifting etc. This wasn´t down to the pheros but to the citrus. Citrus as a scent has those effects on people. They´re a pick-me up fragrance they´re used in aromatherapy for those purposes. And the reactions you got from others whilst on the `citrus-trip´were down to the way you felt and obviously behaved towards others. In other words you were cheerful and happy and were therefore percieved as a fun guy.

As for pheros though it sounds like you would be better of with -nol products.
    CJ

I\'m starting to wonder if it really is all that \"tiny\" an amount after all, and if so, how much NOL does it really take to get results. I just got an e-mail from a new customer in Sweden who said his wife loves him with the musk, so maybe there is enough in there to do something. I love the smell of all three myself, but for some reason haven\'t really worn them much.

I am mainly responsible for the rumour that they don\'t have much NOL. My guess that it wasn\'t worth considering was based on the facts that the stuff is pretty cheap and that they couldn\'t/wouldn\'t give me a straight answer about how much was in there, but since the bottle is only 1/4 oz, and NOL is quite a bit cheaper to buy than NONE, maybe there really is enough to get something going. Also, I buy those little bottles several thousand at a time, which is how I get them so cheap, so maybe there really is something in there. Funny, they sent me a big 2 oz bottle of \"Super Primal\" back before they came out with those oils, but when I could smell absolutely nothing there I assumed there was nothing there. At that time the salesperson couldn\'t even say WHICH pheromone was in there, just \"pheromones\" he said, so I just put it out of my mind. Later he said: \"hey, its androsteNOL only\".
    Bruce

Hey Bruce, I have two bottles of Citrus oil. One bottle has NOL(which I can tell because it settles to the bottom of the bottle.)the other is darker in color(orange)and doesn\'t seem to have any NOL in it at all. It also smells stronger [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] (the citrus I mean).I think \"Intimate Research\" should get their act together, but You are right I hardly ever use them.

Enlightened One

When i had SPMO it seemed to work fairly well but i ran out ages it is sort of like SOE a bti i always thought it had more than it was believed to.
    ANyway a very small amount of none actually seems to help but i will agree with the main conscnesous that it should be nol and rone heavy.
    For older guys none helps though and even straight none sometimes work for me.

Thread Information