Close

Journeyman

Default soe sexual?????????

visit-red-300x50PNG
    does anyone get

any sexual responses from using soe as a standalone. or do u have to throw some none into the equation. or does soe

just give u the motormouth or the flirting

Humans are naturally horny and it

really isn't necessary to use artificial pheromones to "prick" her interest. After all, we've survived for

millions of years with no extra encouragement needed. The difficult part is the social aspect, i.e., drawing her to

you and breaking the ice. And SOE is good at providing both social enhancement (androstenol) and a little alpha hint

(androsterone). Once she's in your playpen seduction is up to you. She wants and expects it and will make herself

available if she's attracted to you. On the other hand, no amount of androstenone will overwhelm freewill or create

attraction that wasn't already there to begin with. It merely helps bring it out.

In practical terms, I find

androstenone products most effective with older women, say 30-50. It tends to repell younger ones, at least

initially. Androstenol is extremely effective for helping breakdown barriers for younger women: it helps impart an

open, friendly persona and encourages talking. And that my friend is the open door to heaven. So to answer your

original question, "does anyone get any sexual responses from using soe as a standalone[?]," I'd have to say sorta

and probably yes. Once I make friendly with a sweet young thang, it eventually leads to a roll in the hay. Was it

SOE or was it my charm? It's usually 95% you and 5% mones. I'm sure things would have turned out the same with

or without SOE. The SOE just makes the process smoother and a little faster. I also use chemset alpha and beta

androstenol in custom mixes for basically the same purpose. Similar premixed products like Instant Honesty and Come

Talk to Me are effective as well. The SOE oil roll-on thing is still way cool and I keep coming back to it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

i agree. it seems to break

down the barriers of some bitchy people. this one woman at work who is not that friendly became so nice the other

day. she started to smile and blink real rapidly in a flirty way ist was so funny. thanks for the input

Stranger

Flirting
    is an important behavior that is both complex and
    fundamental
    Everyone in the world, at some point in their lives will need to acquaint themselves with the art of flirtation if they want to experience the pleasures of the opposite sex.

Thread Information