Okay, today I started messing around with my NPA. I ordered that and SOE a little while ago, just been messing with the SOE a little. I seriously have no free time. I\'ve never owned a pure pheromone concentrate before.

Well... I can\'t detect any stink from the NPA. And now I\'m reading throught he posts and apparantly this stuff stinks. So...

I know this is a difficult question, but how many \"dabs\" of NPA do you think are in a bottle? I put my fingure tightly over te little hole, turn it upside down, and then smear the little dot on my finger on my wrists. I don\'t really have anything to cover it with (except for SOE), all of my scents are soaps and such, very mild. I\'m a little freightened of stanking and not knowing it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

So, one \"dab\" of NPA, smeared on both wrists, how much does that stink? If I was totally scentless, would I be really ripe? Can SOE cover one dab, or maybe two? I\'m just trying to get a relative idea here, it\'s kind of a pain [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]