Close

Thread: Full Moon Hits

Default Full Moon Hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I have not given up on my full moon luetinizing theory. Tell me! Let me know about those full-moon hits. Let the tides and the lunar light work for you..
    Wingrider [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Re: Full Moon Hits

The only \"hits\" I can correlate today with the full moon are cars hitting cars - people drive crazily during the full moon.

When I was in college I remember seeing graphs of data collected from actual police files showing an unmistakable correlation between the full moon and an increase in crime. I think we can safely say that an increase in crime doesn\'t cause the moon to get full, so that makes it unusually easy to draw some conclusions. Maybe there is a third factor involved though. Maybe all this pent up full moon sexual energy is causing folks to crash their cars into one another. If the carnival attraction known as \"bumper cars\" had been around in Freud\'s day, what do you think he would have had to say about that, huh?
    Bruce [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Yes the full moon brings out the best and worst in people depending on thier personality types deticated by natural phero signature (depressed types very high none and little nol and rone)

Something has been said about magnetic fields of the moon effecting lymbidic systems. hence unconscious hormonal levels etc.

Increased acident rate women become hornier to both synthetic pheros good looking guys and as in my case now both. I was once skinny but once i made the connection between pheros and body size muscle tone psychial activity well now i have fun he he.

More accidents car spotted a accident today where a pedistrian got hit and killed 5 car accidents in 1 hour period plus everyone doing thier shopping before the public hoildays.

All in all yes the full moon sends most people crazy has the opposite effect on me makes me really focused and clear headed which is even better.

Thread Information