Close

Thread: NPA Combos

**DONOTDELETE**

Default NPA Combos

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I know that it\'s probably been said many times, but since I\'m a newbie, I hope that some of you guru\'s can help me out.

I recently sent in an order for a bottle of NPA. My intitial thinking was to use it straight. After reading several posts on this board about the bad smell, I now have reservations.

IS it possible to use NPA alone with positive results? If so, what is a good measurement as far as dosage is concerned?

IF it isn\'t, or maybe if I can get much better results with mixtures, what would that be?

I have some sample colognes in Tommy T, and Acqua Di Gio, and was thinking maybe I could use it in this. Has anyone else used these in pheros? What is a good ratio for that? What other colognes were effective?

I had hear somewhere that alcohol kills the pheromones. But I also read that someone used after shave to cover the phero smell. Would I be able to use a cheap after shave, like say, Skin Bracer with effective results? What would the ratio for that be?

Thanks,
    Crusaders
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: NPA Combos

Coincedentally, I JUST received the NPA, along with the citrus oil sample. I guess I\'m one of the 25 percent, because I can\'t smell anything other than a slight alcohol smell. That, I guess could be dangerous. Has anyone used the citrus oil with the NPA?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: NPA Combos

Hey, I just got my SOE today and got a free citrus sample. Was that part of the original offer, or was it the other oil? Also, I have NPA too, so I was wondering how the citrus works with it.

Thread Information