Close

Default Re: Personal effects of pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Lee,
    Amen brother. I am working on getting my pal Lee to be more agressive with the babes. Keep up the good work..
    wingrider [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Personal effects of pheros

I personally get a \"phero\" type buzz from these products. I think any of these products give you a sense of confidence, false or real, it doesn\'t seem to matter.

I used to hate giving public speeches until I started using pheros. Now I just dab some under my nose and I just get up and give a speech without even breaking a sweat.

An interesting experience for me was that I used TE everyday for 1 semester at school. You\'d be surprised how people are open to talk to you. I\'m not sure if it\'s the phero buzz that causes me to be sociable or if it\'s causing people to talk to me.

There was this quiet girl in my class who doesn\'t talk to anyone, but she talked to me. Eventually she called me every night and we scheduled next semester so we\'d be in most classes. I\'ve stopped wearing TE for about 2 months and she stopped calling or talking to me. An interesting note is that I started wearing TE again last week, and now she wants to talk. I guess pheros get rid of being shy or being an introvert.

The important issue is the confidence boost. If confidence is stored in a bottle then I want a life-time supply of it. If these pheros cause some chemical reaction in your brain to make you feel better about yourself, then that\'s almost better than trying to attract the opposite sex.

Thread Information