Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Weird reactions to PI OD

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m somewhat of a newbe to the pheromone scene. A few days ago I ordered a bottle of scented PI and naturaly went a bit overboard with it\'s first use before reading posts in this message board. I used about 8 drops split between my ears, neck, and wrists.

To discribe the reactions I got when I tested the product as simply \"weird\" would be an understatment. The only positive reactions I got were from older women, 35+ (I\'m 22.) Women in that age group seemed particularly drawn to me, most displayed a giddy attraction. Women closer to my age (the ones I intend to attract) seemed to react in the opposite way. Most seemed repelled. I could not even get a hug out of a good female friend (19) who is normally generous with hugs.

The real shock was how my male friends acted around me. Guys close to my age seemed much less socialy inclined, a few even acted embarrased and intimidated. Male friends older than me acted decisive and quick to anger.

8 drops also caused me to feel a bit woosy and elated for about 1 hour after applying it, after that it just gave me a bit of a headache.

Is there a scientific explanation of why a high concentration of PI would provoke those reactions? Also has anyone else had similar experiences? How often during the day does PI need a recharge application?

I plan to try one or two (vs. 8) drops of the product at the bar tonight. I\'ll report any new expierences later.

Default Re: Weird reactions to PI OD

Yes, cut back to 2 drops and try to scrub off the old application before starting again. It stays on for a while and you may not smell it very well yourself.

RE the reaction: It sounds very typical; all of it. As folks get older their sense of smell starts to go which is why you often find old ladies ODing on cologne as well as getting turned on by guys with 5 times the pheromones found on the juiciest stud muffin around. It is also probably tied in with how/why older folks lose interest in sex: they aren\'t picking up on the aphrodisiac qualities of the various sensory stimulii in their environment due to fading sensitivity, and the sensation of smell/VNO is probably at the top of the list.
    Bruce

Thread Information