Close

Banned User

Default Getting the Hookup

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, so. I wear the none strait from the kits, a drop under each arm, covered up with deodorant. Now, I have had some major DIHL. Girl actually looked at me WHILE with her boyfriend like she was going to rape me behind the counter. Girl\'s coming back up for refills (girl came up for a total of 5 refills in 30 minutes, she was also with her boyfriend..Female coworkers are so intimidated they drop things and stuff. Even one of my managers started putting her hair down and untucking her shirt showing her thong, etc...Managers, coworkers, even customers call me sir and all that.

Now, my question is...I\'m up at the counter, and all that...I don\'t give a damn of the girl\'s boyfriend, because I have the alpha male to go along with the mones, I will kick their f**** a***. How do I get the hookup with these girls? How do I get hooked up with them instead of them just flirting and staring, and all of that? I don\'t go to the clubs, etc. So, I can\'t just dance with a girl etc. It\'s harder and differnt in the real world.

Anyone? How do you go about getting the hookup? And it\'s not just a problem of mine..I see extremely hot GIRLS (I am a male...however) at my school who never have a boyfriend, etc. How do you go about getting the hookup? And no, I\'ve talked to girls, be friends with them...That\'s not getting me the hookup though.

If anyone has any suggestions...(And, the talking to the girls..which I\'ve read in some manual given, that\'s not ALWAYS the problem, as some of these girls I am friends with...but that\'s not going to get me a hookup, and yes, the talk about sex all of the time with me..I don\'t know how to get the hookup rather than just being bold and asking them right there for their number or something.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Getting the Hookup

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marv14yag:
    being bold and asking them right there for their number or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there any other way?

Your only problem might be protecting the ones you do give your number to from the ones you don\'t [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

welp, I\'m man enough to admit that can be my problem too if im not \'in the zone\' it really is just a case of asking, if they say no, well its there loss, move on.

Especially in clubs your not gonna get asked by them, it’s your task to make contact. Put it this way, if us guys, the ones who traditionally are meant to initiate stuff, find it hard to get up that initial confidence to hit on a total stranger, how likely are the girls, who are much more likely to have someone do it for them to do it?

Sounds like you\'ve nearly got the attitude right. Just add a little more of the \' I don’t give a f*** if she says no, there’s another cute chick right behind her\' to your mindset and even at 16 you\'ll need some of that damn vig-rx stuff to keep up [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Just remeber that being aggresive and confident in the right suituations is a good thing, but temper it with a little intelligence and dont become a total prick [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

**DONOTDELETE**

confidence is the key. if they give u strong buying signals, all u gotta do is let them know right away what ur intentions are. ask for the phone number and leave, don\'t make chit-chat that same moment. make sure ur not coming into her as a \"friend\". call after 5 days, make a date and say \"i\'ll see u later\". let her get curious about u and don\'t throw out to her all the info about u, let her do the talking so that when she gets home, she realizes that u knew everything about her but she didn\'t even know anything about u. when this happens, she gets curious about u and her interest level on u, climbs up the ceiling. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Just go for it guy!! You mention the alpha male thing - well does an alpha male hesitate in going after what he wants? No way!! If you\'re interested in her, let her know, get her number and do what Redcapp said.

Thread Information