Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Initial results with Andro1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, I received my Andro1 yesterday and gave it a try last night. I was running late so I didn\'t have time to closely regulate the amount I used. I ended up putting my finger over the top of the bottle and turning it upside down a total of 5 times. I dabbed it on each side of my neck, the center of my neck, my chest, and the top of my head (my head is shaved and I figured the top of the head is where you lose the most heat so it should be a good place to put it). I then rubbed the top of the bottle with my wrist just to clean it off. Topped it all off with a few sprays of Issey.

I agree with those that posted that it is not as smelly as NPA. Through out the night, I never became aware of the Andro like I do when I wear NPA.

Unfortunately, I have no great results to report. Went to dinner and then the bar with a large group of people. I did notice that a few female acquaintances seemed more chatty than the other times I have seen them, but nothing spectacular and it could very well have been the large quantity of alchohol that we all consumed.

Based on the posts from others here and the fact that the smell is not as strong as anticipated, my gut instinct is to add more next time. I am not sure how much I used but I was planning on a starting dose of .025mg before I ran out of time. I am now thinking I will raise that to .05mg and see what happens. I am tempted to go out and try it again tonight, but I am not sure I will since I drank enough to last me a while last night and there aren\'t a lot of places to go on a Sunday night to find large crowds of people/women around here.

I\'ll be interested to hear about the results of others here and the dosage they used.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Initial results with Andro1

Hmm... You\'d think 5 dabs of a 1 mg/ml concentrate would give you a dosage well above 0.025 mg. I think Scientist calculated that a dab was between 0.01 to 0.02 ml. 5 dabs would then give you 0.05 to 0.10 mg. So you didn\'t smell it too much, Protethius?

I hope some others can give some feedback. =)

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Truth,

As I said, I really have no idea what the five dabs amounted to. Next time I will use a a calabrated needle I got from a diabetic friend of mine so that I have exact measurements. Dabbing it on wasn\'t the ideal way to apply the Andro1 but as I said I was in a hurry but anxious to try it out (hoping to have girls licking my neck [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]).

I really did not notice the smell yesterday as it was covered by the Issey but I did notice the smell a couple times today as I have been laying around and haven\'t taken a shower. Not an overpowering smell nor was it all that unpleasant but it definately was a \'none type smell.

I too am hoping to get more feedback from the other guini(sp?)pigs here to get a grip on a good dosage.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm... This reminds me of an issue I wanted to talk about in the forum. Is it good to spray a cologne over the phero? If you dab on the phero and then cover it well with a film of cologne, the pheros may not release.

This reminds of an experience I had when I used to spray Jovan Musk2 over Realm for Women. It didn\'t smell too bad, since the RFW didn\'t come through too strong. However, later when I tried mixing Musk2 with RFW 1:1, it smelled like a pickle! I increased the ratio to 4:1, and it still smelled bad. This suggests that spraying two scents, one over another, is not the same as mixing the two and spraying it together. Most likely, the top scent will keep the bottom one from coming through. I think the coverage would be even more complete for a spray over a dab (almost 100% coverage). Maybe, you need to rub it in to mix it up.

Oh well, I diverged...

**DONOTDELETE**

Still waiting for my atomizer or I would have mixed the two. I have no first hand experience but it makes sense to mix the two and spray evenly over a wide area (including direct contact with the skin and on clothing to cover all bases) rather than concentrate the smell in a small area.

**DONOTDELETE**

O.K. I received my Andro-1 on Saturday. Just so you have some baseline, I\'m a male in my late 20\'s. I\'m roughly 5\'11\" tall and weigh 180 lbs.

Now for the Andro-1 Tests:

1. On Saturday, I tried 2 drops in the hair. Nothing out of the usual, but I only went to the movies with someone (female) I have known for almost a decade. On the bright side, she didn\'t notice any weird smell.

2. On Sunday, I tried 2 drops in the hair, and 2 drops on the chest. My girlfriend seemed to be in a better than average mood, but it was also her day off. We did have sex twice, but honestly that is nothing too out of the ordinary for a Sunday and I hadn\'t been with her in a week. Could be the Andro-1, but more likely it is what would have happened anyhow.

3. Today, I tried 2 drops in the hair at 8:00 a.m. Unfortunately, I didn\'t see anyone until 1:00 p.m. Right before 1:00 p.m., (specifically at 12:30), I sprayed a mix containing 2 drops of Andro-1, 2 drops of Rone (Chem Set) and 1 drop of PI(w) with two sprays of cologne. I didn\'t notice anything too unusual, but the young lady (30 years old) sitting next to me seemed a little more friendly than usual. That could have been the Rone and Nol....

All in all, nothing significant yet. But don\'t give up hope yet. I really haven\'t been out anywhere with a significant number of people. I also haven\'t been out where there are people that don\'t already know me really well. Just thought I\'d report in and let everyone know how it has gone for me so far. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] For those who are interested, I promise I will post anything new or interesting.

P.S. Again, for baseline...In almost a year of use I have had a couple of DIHL with JB#1 and once with AE. I wear them more to relax others than to get laid. Recently, I\'ve been going with roughly 5 drops Rone, 3 drops PI(w), and between 2 and 6 drops of NPA. For what it is worth, with me for some reason, JB#1 seems to get me more sexual responses than just mixing NPA into cologne.

P.P.S. When I got the DIHL with AE it was after I spilled half the bottle on myself by accident. Smelled horrible, but later that night I honestly had three girls I knew age 22-26 discussing the size of my penis in front of me. A little strange given the facts that (a) they are all friends of my girlfriend, and (b) my girlfriend was sitting there fuming at the time. Anyhow, for those that bought this stuff, let us know how you used it, what mixes, where you applied it, and how old you are. I\'d like to get some idea of the optimal dosage. Thanks. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Recently, I\'ve been going with roughly 5
    drops Rone, 3 drops PI(w), and between 2 and 6 drops of NPA.\"

Woo!! Are you talking about for one dose? Over 10 drops of pheros?!

I got my Andro1 yesterday but I won\'t use it until this weekend. I don\'t like wasting my Pheromones at work because everyone knows my Phero-signature. Hummmm.....So far not too many good reports on the new stuff, I think I\'m going to go a different approach then what everyone\'s been doing. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Hey all,

Got the package of Andro1 yesterday and decided to give it a test spin last night.

I don\'t have any measuring equipment per say, so I\'ll just describe roughly how I applied it.

As far as the groundwork - I\'m in my early 30s, 5\'11\", around 175lb in decent shape and not bad looking. After doing some cardio and showering last night I applied a drop or so to each armpit, and then put my deodorant on. I then put two more drops on my chest/ab region and then a drop on each side of my neck and a drop on each wrist. So I\'m at 8 drops total or so, but it probably was more like 9-10 when you consider that a little more may have slipped out onto my chest.

I then sprayed my usual cologne on my chest and neck and wrists...

I went over to my girlfriends house (she\'s younger - mid 20s) and both her and her sister (early 30s) had been drinking a little and where now watching TV. My girlfriend became VERY affectionate and happy to see me, not all that unusual, but definitely a positive sign. Her sister is always very nice and affectionate around me, but tonight she was even more so.

Throughout the night my girl couldn\'t keep her hands off of me, and was more attentive than usual. She seemed very worked up, and we had several hot kissing sessions while her sister was out of the room, etc.

I personally felt like I had the world by the balls, I wasn\'t sure if this stuff would produce any kind of psychoactive effect, but I defiantly felt more assertive, and more \"alpha\" if you want to use that kind of phrase. At times, I even became a little bit of a ego maniac with some of my comments, and that is unusual for me.

So far so good, I\'m pleased with the initial results and looking to experiment more with the Andro1. To date I\'ve tried SOE and felt fairly good about it, it\'s made me chatty and seems to make others around me chatty as well. And I\'ve tried NPA alone with my cologne as well as NPA combined with SOE, so far the Andro1 has had the best reaction in the limited time I\'ve tried it. I\'ve OD\'d on NPA before and had my girl nearly bite my head off, and her sister avoid me like the plague.

I\'d like to hear how other folks are doing with the Andro1, and how much approx. they are applying, obviously I\'m not all that concerned about applying too much, and I\'m looking to use roughly the same amount the next few times. Will post more results as they happen.

Slate

**DONOTDELETE**

Good, first glowing report with andro-1!

Didn\'t Scientist calculate a drop to be about 0.05 ml? 9-10 drops would be ~0.50 mg andro-1!

truth,

The 20 drops/mL guideline is valid for water due to surface tension etc. Alcohol is evidently quite different.

I\'m seeing a number more like 40 or 45 drops/mL of A1. But that\'s using drugstore eyedroppers, not the built-in dropper on the A1 bottle. The apertures look quite similar though.
    Still, a 10 drop dose sounds a bit much!
    [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth:

Sorry. I usually mix that amount with anywhere from 5:1 cologne and then spray it on. I actually did the math once and one spray works out to about the .o2 dose.

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

More fun with my Andro1!!

Ok...After Monday\'s fun and games I wanted to give the Andro1 another try, see if there could be any consistency to this product, or if Monday night was just a fluke.

Last night after getting my hair cut I stopped off at home and applied three drops to my chest, one under each arm, and one on each side of my neck and wrists. I\'m at a total of about 9 drops again...a little cologne over all, and I\'m out the door.

When I arrived over at my girl\'s house, she was in a terrible mood! Bad day at work, didn\'t want to go to dinner as planned, just very grouchy and I\'m pretty sure PMSing.

I was hungry so we got a little dinner and then decided to watch some TV. As soon as we were sitting next to each other she started to get really affectionate. Kissing my neck, nuzzling on my shoulder, looking at me, touching my hands. We hang out and talk and watch a movie on HBO and all the while she is constantly touching, kissing and paying attention to me.

Ok, so we’re all on the same page, this is NOT normal behavior for her. Usually if she\'s in a pissed off mood, she stays that way for a little while and there really isn\'t much I can do about it except give her some space and let her chill out a little. She will not be all touchy-feely when she\'s like this, and we tend to argue (big surprise there...). She never becomes affectionate after being grumpy either, it takes her a while to come around in the emotional circle.

So this dramatic change was very encouraging. We continue watching the movie for a little while, but then we start having some heavier kissing sessions and one thing leads to another....

Ok, so now I’m having a very nice time a little less than 1 ½ hours after initially arriving at her house. Her mood has done a complete 180 and she’s talkative, fun, excited, and extremely aroused. Needless to say, one of the better nights in the last three weeks.

God bless Andro1...or at least the scientists that came up with this crazy concoction.

My honest, subjective opinion at this point is that for ME, in my circumstance the Andro1 is providing some decent results. Not sure how this will work on the \"hits\" or picking-up chicks (Not my scene...I don\'t play around) but it really does seem to make my girl more relaxed, more attentive to me, happier, and definitely more aroused.... hey man, that\'s ALL I ever wanted!

Today at work I have basically the same setup with the Andro1. Nine drops or so, and some SOE on the neck with my normal cologne. Haven\'t really noticed anything out of the ordinary in these type of situations though....the only exception being some other guys that seem to be a little more submissive around me...but it could be just my interpretation as well...though call.

Ok, how\'s everyone else doing with this stuff?? Any other suggestions??

Slate

**DONOTDELETE**

Great story, Slate! This is very related to our theory of mood elevation in the other thread. Let\'s transfer the discussion over (?).

Journeyman

Has anyone non-US received their andro-1 yet??? One thing that I thought about is the fact that here in the UK thw international letters/parcels all go through one post office in N.London and the post is screened by dogs. If, as one thread has been going on about, dogs react to these pheromones, I was wondering whether Andro-1 is likely to picked up and drive them nuts!!! joking of course but then you have to have something to keep your brain active!....... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

LoL, had me going for a while. heh, half the stuff I order from overseas is probably technically illegal so they better not ;-) !

I’m hoping for delivery tomorrow, or at worst on next Tuesday ( bank holiday so most likely no or reduce post after tomorrow morning :-/ )

hope bruce has been good to us and the mailman dosen\'t have a V.A.T. recipt in his hand [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Hey Nutz

what part of the UK are you from???

Phero Enthusiast

Hey Nutz, naughtymonkey...what\'s the delivery time like from the US of orders from Bruce\'s site to the UK...and does it drive the sniffer dogs mental??? This stuff surely isn\'t illegal to import into the UK, is it?

**DONOTDELETE**

aaron

Hi, I\'m in Edinburgh, and have had two orders from love scent ok. 7 & 8 days respectively. Am still awaiting my last order, this is the 8th day since dispatch and no luck as yet. As this is a chem kit item I\'m somewhat concerned. I\'ve had no customs problems as yet, but I have a nasty feeling that this time will be different, because of the contents. With \"normal\" phero products you should have no problems, but anything with androsterone in it is a risk as this is classed as a controlled substance in the U.K., so it would be down to luck ;~}

hope that helps..

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah, My delivery was sent with all the other andro-1 ones, so 8 days here too. I guess they\'ll all be in the same batch, so maybe they are more likely to be investigated by customs :-/ chances are we\'ll be fine though.

I’ve had deliveries take as little as 5 days in the past, Easter’s bound to be a little busier for the P.O. though.

I’m pretty sure the sniffer dogs thing was a joke, and yeah, pheros can affect some animals behaviour a little, I would imagine they\'d have no effect on dogs highly trained for drugs and explosives though.

[ March 29, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

Journeyman

Gents

Sorry the sniffer dog thing was a joke, I have just got back from germany and had a policeman with a dog sniffing everyone as they stepped off the plane. Security out there is pretty tight. I have lost one delivery for no apparent reason coming into the uk before but I am sure we will be okay. enjoy the sunshine

NM

Phero Enthusiast

damit, its been sunny all week, and now naughtymonkey said that its gone away again, damn british weather [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Just got up this morning expecting a lovely Easter Sunday...you know: British summer time starts, sunshine, the usual case of springtime friskiness (or is that just a case of raging hormones [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img])....and am faced with weather, that can\'t be classed as \"wrist-slitting\", yet still puts a downer on my mood....what happened? The big guy upstairs extracting the urine????

Still, the one thing I have to make up for the depressive feeling of returning to work this Tuesday is the thought of Bruce\'s parcel arriving sometime in the next ten days or so [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I suppose the fact that the queen mum has shuffled off this mortal coil is my fault as well?????? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

no, the fact that the queen mum snuffed it was down to her batteries running out. Thus she ceased to function. Still, had a good innings she did...

Journeyman

Ratspeaker

that is a very, er.. mechanical way of looking at things. Yes her batteries did run down but if I have an innings like that I would be well pleased with my choice of batteries. All of this of course has got nothing to do with pheromones, let me know though if your shipment comes through this week. As you know the post office are being particularly pants at the moment and I would not be surprised if it is the back end of this week before I take delivery.......

**DONOTDELETE**

Yea was a good innings.

As for shipment - well it hasn\'t come yet, I wonder if any has been delivered in UK. I don\'t think it\'s the UK Post office, Maybe a customs blitz or something. It\'s been a bad luck period for a while now, so no suprise that the goods ain\'t arrived. Just spent 2hrs on \"disk recovery\" on my PC. Making getting on the NET a nightmare. Thanks Mr Gates, I just so love windows ;~{

Still, always tomorrow I suppose, unusual for delivery to be more than 8 days from US, unless some plonkers in US post office sent it by ship. .. ..

The british post office by contrast just seems to have difficulty with putting the right mail through the right door...;~]

So anyone in the UK got Andro 1 through yet?

Journeyman

Well me neither, aaron? Nutz?

Enlightened One

Nutz looks like youve been tapping youre feet and waiting for that post man for ages. If you are \"that eager\" get a PO Box lol and you can check the box to check for the magic shipment lol

Just avoid getting that depressive feeling [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] if it aint arrives for a little longer.

Phero Enthusiast

just an FYI, still no goddies in the post this morning, im starting to get a little worried now, but no need to panic for another week or so.

Don\'t worry, Ill be sure to post as soon as they do arrive though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information