Hey all, I am new to this.

I am 38 years old, married 15 years, 3 kids and one on the way. I would like to find a good combination of fragrance and pheromones that would kick up my sex life. I am sure kids have something to do with it but I have had a high sex-drive for our entire marriage and she hasn't and I'm wanting more than the once-a-week service sex. So I am looking for something that might help create some gravity between us.

I bought the starter pack that has Edge Spray, also I bought SOE gel packs, and Alpha 7.

So far I have tried a spray of Edge directly on the wrists and neck with Aqua Di Gio cologne. Didn't notice anything but maybe a couple of gals in the coffee shop line looking at me more than normal.

Also I have tried 1 SOE gel pack with 1 drop of Alpha7 (total) spread on the same wrists and neck spots. I think I FELT more "hot" and I noticed a woman looking at me - but then again maybe I am noticing these looks because I am looking more to see women's reactions!

Anyway - I could use some help figuring out a game plan for what to try. I have NOT mixed any of the Edge spray with the musk oil into the atomizer that I got...is there pheromones actually in the musk oil???

I appreciate any thoughts on this!