Close

Stranger

Default men mones and women coupulins, to attract woman

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I have some unscented pheromone packets, also have liquid trust, and women coupling.
    I read somewhere that if men do little mix wit courtliness he will get more hits from women, cause on men mones you are attractive, but on coupulins girls think that you have very girl.
    Is it true? Can man mix men pheromones with very little coupulins? For best result?

Quote Originally Posted by konstantin777 View Post
    Hi, I have some unscented pheromone packets, also have liquid trust, and women coupling.
    I read somewhere that if men do little mix wit courtliness he will get more hits from women, cause on men mones you are attractive, but on coupulins girls think that you have very girl.
    Is it true? Can man mix men pheromones with very little coupulins? For best result?
    Which pheromone works for you is differently from man to man (and woman to woman). A little copuline it is said that it can make women horny because the reasons you mentioned. Do you use NPA? It is rumored that NPA (and Edge) contains copuline. The further (rumured) "secret" ingredients in NPA/edge are androstAnone and androstadienone (A1).

Just a small dash of copulins does appear to gives the appearance of a little more of a bad boy persona, especially if it is used with none or a balanced formula. It's subtle but I do notice the effect. A little goes a long way. a drop is enough.

I used to use women's pheromax which was similar to the men's formula but with some copulins. I don't know how to explain it, but it used to get the job done and was pleasant to wear as well. Like CM says, very little needed.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information