Close

Stranger

Thumbs up How much to use? :-)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone,

I'm new to pheromones and received my sample pack a few weeks ago and really looking forward to putting
    these things to good use! I just need a little help with doseage though..

I'm 20 and I used a teeny amount of the sample packs of 2 occasions so far with no reactions - am I using too little?
    I know on each packet it says 1 application but I'm worried about over doing it! Also..with it being a sample pack can
    anyone tell me whether to use each individually and test... or use several together and test?

Thanks!

Hello and welcome,

I would use at least half of a packet. I would say the average dosage would be 3/4 of a packet. The idea was to make sure there was enough in there to serve anyone who might use it for one good use.

For the other questions: I would only use one product at a time until you really know what you are doing with pheromones.

Good luck,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information