Hit reports used to be common here and I'd like to see them come back. As such, I'll start. Let me mention that in the past I had few troubles attracting women. Several issues came along that took me out of the game for a while and now, at 55 years old, I am just getting back into it again.

In any case, on Thursday I was in line in a burrito place to get lunch. It's close to my office and healthy food so they know me pretty well. At the time I was wearing three drops of A7 and pure musk oil, both smeared on my chest and shoulders before getting dressed. A woman came up behind me in line, stood a few feet back for a moment then moved closer. When I glanced back she smiled and started a conversation. While building my salad I was kidding with the manager and workers, all female, and the lady behind joined in. She mentioned a couple times about talking to me later. As I was getting my drink she came to stand beside me and chat some more. We ended up swapping phone numbers before she left to go back to work with the intention of my calling her this weekend.

A definate hit!

Come on folks, share your results.