Close

Thread: Dr. Dodd

Default Dr. Dodd

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Bruce:

You were saying that the company that makes PF has given up the product.
    My question is if they have discontinued making PF would Dr. Dodd reveal what is in the product? And do you know if Dr. Dodd is giving up his research on pheromones?

Paul

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Dr. Dodd

Maybe with a bit of luck a different company will make the stuff? If the formular is patented and in Dodds name there might be a small chance. The reason they stopped making it can´t be that it didn´t sell well enough. So I dunno, Bruce do you have any info regarding PF? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

even though they have reported to end Pheromol Factor production I believe that there is no planned end to Xcite Wipes, which are the same pheromone \'recipe\' as PF, but only in a different style of use (bottle vs wipe).

ive had great success w/ the wipes as well as the bottles. so if you were a big fan of the bottles, give the wipes a try, i\'m sure you\'ll like them.

Yes, Dr. D. is still very much in the pheromone and fragrance technology field. The X-wipes, which used to be the same phero-formula as PF, were recently updated, and very much a priority at Kiotech, Dr. D\'s commercial venture wing. BTW, the company was featured here in Japan at a recent fisheries technology summit in Osaka. They make pheromone fishing lures! I have also heard that Dr. D. has developed an electronic aromatherapy medical device of some sort. Would like to hear more about that if anyone happens to come across some info.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey that sounds like a good idea i will keep an ear to the ground to see if anything comes up about it and exactly what it is ??? qquestions questions mmmmm!!

Thread Information