Close

Default Strange reaction or coincidence

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is crazy what I'm about to tell y'all. Last night I wore a mix of Alpha 7 two drops and three sprays of scented True Love. I've had great sucess with this mix. I've gotten so many hits with this combo. So I went to Wal Mart had a couple of DIHL's while I was there. When it was my time to checkout the cashier just started to stare at me. All of a sudden she turned red and started to have a panic attack she burst into tears the manager had to come and get her. I don't know what to think about that. First time I ever experienced anything like that. I don't know if it was the mones or just a coincidence. I hope it never happens again. I would say I had a OD going on ,but I was getting Dihl's from other women and i even scored with my date later that night.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Interesting! Something else was going on inher life, is my guess. The mones may have triggered something but she had other issues.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Alpha 7 certainly is a reliable attractant, after not using any for several months i applied only one drop divided it and spread it below my ears ect and just covered it with a couple sprays of A Men Angel, the app encouraged excellent female attraction ( i was at a conference ) and even got me laid after having experienced a drought for over one month so A7 comes to the rescue, next time i will give it a go with a few sprays of TL added cheers terry . . . TAB . . .
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Hi Terry! Long time since I've communicated with you on the forums... Glad to see you still lurking.. you had us all worried you were going to bail from mones a while back with your posts on other forums

OntimeNow: A7 Definitely gets deep stares I've noticed. Did you use any SOE with your combo? I find a7 by itself to strong for me though I haven't worn it in a while.. Mayebe I'll do a test with it in my logs.

I have true love but its in the oils form and causes bad reactions like weight gain, lack of motivations, loss of positive aggression so important to working out and sex drive. In the end I seem to have abandoned it.

My bottle of a7 must be about 4 years old now and still lasting... quite incredible stuff. Don't use it as much as I'd like to because of OD issues.

Keep us posted on your experiences!

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

I have also come to the conclusion that the Estratetraenol in TL may be the culprit in contributing towards my feelings of lethargy and i have recently curtailed my use of TL, i have several spray bottles of the juice and perhaps i may apply it to my clothing in future.

Regarding Alpha 7, one drop seems to work well for me in any setting, this may be due to the fact that i am over 60 y o , or that i can match the A7 with my natural congruency because i am certainly not lacking in testosterone.
    I received attention and smiles from Asian girls when rubbing shoulders among them in China Town while shopping yesterday with Alpha 7 at one drop and 4 drops of another similar product to TL in oil applied around my gills.... I was planning on using SOE with the A7 which would have probably been just as good as the juice i ended up using with it just for convenience sake at the time of the application because my SOE in gel packs was packed away in storage..

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Just curious Terry I think last time I read your posts you mentioned your SO was indian.. in that case A7 SOE would be a great product as I think indian women love it.

What kind of age range of women have you had success with having this product on? So many reviewers say A7 SOE attracts only woman 40+. What about the 20 somethings? What makes them like/repel this juice and how is it best to use it to attract them?

Terry have you tried AV mixed with SOE... How does it compare to A7 mixed with SOE?

Is one of those combo better for some situations than others?

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-07-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Hi Terry! Long time since I've communicated with you on the forums... Glad to see you still lurking.. you had us all worried you were going to bail from mones a while back with your posts on other forums

OntimeNow: A7 Definitely gets deep stares I've noticed. Did you use any SOE with your combo? I find a7 by itself to strong for me though I haven't worn it in a while.. Mayebe I'll do a test with it in my logs.

I have true love but its in the oils form and causes bad reactions like weight gain, lack of motivations, loss of positive aggression so important to working out and sex drive. In the end I seem to have abandoned it.

My bottle of a7 must be about 4 years old now and still lasting... quite incredible stuff. Don't use it as much as I'd like to because of OD issues.

Keep us posted on your experiences!

HM
    Thanks for your response HM. Sometimes I use SOE with A7 lately I've been using True Love Spray and A7with great results. I also use True instinct oil/spray with SOE it just depends. A7 and SOE use to be my bread and butter combo. Don't get me wrong it still works I've been testing a lot lately. I even tried True Love Spray And True Instinct spray as a combo and it worked. I only use True Love a couple of times a week because I heard it can cause some bad side effects. I've been cutting back on my mone usage lately.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    This is crazy what I'm about to tell y'all. Last night I wore a mix of Alpha 7 two drops and three sprays of scented True Love. I've had great sucess with this mix. I've gotten so many hits with this combo. So I went to Wal Mart had a couple of DIHL's while I was there. When it was my time to checkout the cashier just started to stare at me. All of a sudden she turned red and started to have a panic attack she burst into tears the manager had to come and get her. I don't know what to think about that. First time I ever experienced anything like that. I don't know if it was the mones or just a coincidence. I hope it never happens again. I would say I had a OD going on ,but I was getting Dihl's from other women and i even scored with my date later that night.
    It happen to me too Ontimenow, I went to a restaurant w/ 2 drops of A7 and 2 spray of unscented Chikara and since I entered these 2 waitresses gave me a super long DIHL and one of them serve me . She provided great service and she just keep talking and talking, the floor was clean and she said that was dirty and bend right on my face showing me her g string and started cleaning the floor with a rug by my shoes. She spent a lot of time next to me asking me if I need something else, she offered me a drink on the house. She not even care about the rest of the customers. But the problem began when she started to confess the problems that she has with co-workers and family, then suddenly she started crying and crying. So I stand up and gave a hug and told her that everything is going to be alright for her ,So she left to back room and never came back, so the other waitress finished the job. Hard to believed!

Thread Information