Close

Default Super Primal for Her and Pheromol Factor

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I know this is a redundant question that has been asked before. I'm just wondering if ANYONE may have any new ideas about what is in these formulas. My pheromone and perfume collection has grown....exponentially and I'm starting to work with Beta-nol and EST and it would really be helpful to have some idea what it actually in all the products I own. I have made peace with The Edge/w and feel I know it pretty well. It has a unique personality.

I've been treating Super Primal for Her and Pheromol Factor as if they contain Anol and perhaps copulins. I have read that Bruce recommends using Edge or NPA with Pheromol Factor.... clues? Ideas anyone???

Super primal is alpha-nol and copulins. I think pheromol factor has those too, but also other stuff no one knows.

What does the edge smell like? I need to decide which one to get.

Thank you SO much! I am completely in awe of how you know this because I have scoured the internet for this information... frustrating because so many think I'm asking about Primal Instinct..which we are told what is in it.

The Edge has that musky, slightly BO scent to it, but it is pretty easy to cover. There is Edge Delice which has a perfume added to it, but I've never tried it. I really like the Edge/w very much and have had great results with it! Definitely try one of them for sure!

Well I read somewhere that Super Primal is the same as Primal Instinct but a higher concentration. I looked at the Intimate Research website a long time ago trying to figure out what pheromones are in all their products and I wrote to them. That's probably when they told me.

Thanks for letting me know that the Edge is easy to cover. Maybe getting unscented is the safer way to go since I have no idea how the scented one smells.

Thread Information