Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default ANSWER THIS QUESTION

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi

First i like 2 let every 1 know that im 14 and interested n pheromones.If i were primal instinct that has -none will that still work 4 me or what do u suggest 4 me ?

Default Re: ANSWER THIS QUESTION

First of all, I suggest you stop substituting numbers for words.

It\'s really irritating reading posts like that.

Second, at your age, you are probably creating enough a-NONE on your own so you don\'t need any extra.

Try one of the products with a-RONE and a-NOL such as SOE

**DONOTDELETE**

WHAT PRODUCT HAS THE STRONGEST -NOL ?

**DONOTDELETE**

OK SO SOE WILL WORK FOR ME ?

Maybe.

Some people get better results with different products.

SOE is pretty popular around here, but there is no guarantee that you will get hits.

Also, keep in mind, girls won\'t suddenly rip their clothes off and throw themselves at you, despite what some web sites claim about their products.

Phero\'s will usually make women more receptive to you.
    You still have to initiate contact/conversation.

Right now, SOE seems to be the product of choice amongst most forum members because they are getting favorable results from the product.

A few months ago, it was JB1 (Named after a user who mixed APC-NPA in a 7:3 ratio)

But again, keep in mind that not every product will work for everyone.

I\'ve read some users who have been wildly successful with some products, but haven\'t gotten any hits from others.

Go thru the archived posts and read some user experiences to get a better idea of who\'s having success with what.

Do your research by reading the posts and then you can decide what is best for you.

**DONOTDELETE**

what does -none,-rone,-nol make the girls do ?

PHP,
    Now you know in some small way, what my life is like. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    If it is any cosolation though, keep in mind that for the next few days, as many as 500 people per day will read those words of encouragement that you went to so much trouble to write, not just Bigshot. Does that help any?
    Bruce

Bigshot,
    I am feeling close to the peak of my \"sexiness\" these days. I work out hard and have packed on some extra muscle; I let my hair grow out a little and tie it back at the gym; I dyed my trim but graying beard back to dark brown. Maybe I am just kidding myself, but with a bit of SOE on top of that I have convinced myself that I am quite the stud muffin to any 30 plus Japanese woman who is in to Western guys and spots me working out. So, what happens? Well... if a woman who normally never strays from her arobics classs wanders into the free weight area, sets her towel on the bench next to me and then walks over to pick up some wts, but just stands in front of the rack scratching her head and glancing nervously around the room as if she is in desperate need of advice, where I live THAT is a MAJOR hit, and for the most part as \"good as it gets\" in Japan. As they say \"results may vary\" according to your culture.
    Back to Japan though, I have interviewed literally the studliest foreign guys in Japan on this point, and it just don\'t get no better.

Case History #1: There is a Mauri (forgive the spelling if it\'s wrong) guy at our gym. He looks like a cover model for a Fitness Magazine and has a big disarming smile like our own Jose on the forum. I know women are dying to get inside this guy\'s gym shorts, but they never just walk up and start talking to him ever. Just the same routines like I mentioned.
    True Story #2: I used to perform on the streets of Tokyo full time when I first got to Japan and I teamed up with an Australian guy who I soon learned was every young Japanese girl\'s heartthrob. I didn\'t get that impression when I first met him, but it was clearly the case. He was about 22 at the time, about 6\' 2\" tall, blue eyes, long blond curley hair, and he had this spaced out sort of look about him that said: \"please take care of me or I will just get lost and starve to death.\" The girls absolutely loved him. There is no doubt about it. How did that translate into action? They would gather in little groups of 3-4 girls and stand somewhere where they could just sort of meditate on this guy. They would lilterally stand there imobile for hours, almost unblinking burning a hole in my partner with their desire. And that was it. Numerous times, I would try to talk to them during breaks and they would run away only to reorganize at another location and begin staring again. Then one day I saw this absolutely killer woman staring at my buddy, but this time by herself and instead of the usual 14 year olds, about mid 20s maybe. Now, by the way, this Aussie guy was completely incapable of carrying on a conversation with a women even in English, let alone Japanese. Next break time I spoke with the woman. She was an absolute Asian Godess, and I did my best to transfer some of that affection over to me, but it was hopeless. She just kept staring at those blond curls and suggesting that she introduce me to one of her friends. Finally, I said \"hey, let\'s go meet the dude.\"
    Anyway, my point is this: I hung around both of these guys a LOT and despite being the absolute pniacle of studliness... neither of them EVER GET LAID....EVER!!! End of story.
    Moral of the story: At least in Japan, you gotta make an effort. The trick being that rather than just butting your head against brick walls, you just stay cool, keep your eyes open and watch for these little openings to develop and then just jump in there and take a chance.
    My long two cents worth!
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

ARE U SAYING THAT IF PUT ON SOME SORT OF EXPRESSION ?

Huh? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

WHAT ARE U TRYIN TO TELL ME ?

Bruce, you know the board is really going big time now that you have trolls. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

That women, around the world ( and especially in Japan) are conditioned that the guy makes the first move not them.

In my experience, the only time (in general there are always exceptions) will make the first move tends to be while there dancing. Them being a little drunk wont hurt either [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pheros may get you some looks you can use as invitations to go talk to them, and they work well on the dance floor, but you probably won’t get women tearing off your clothes in the streets.

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce, are you sure a lot of japanese girls were attracted to your two friends? In the case of your Australian friend, it might seem obvious, but the girls could have been staring at him because they haven\'t seen a white guy with muscles and not because they were attracted. I only mention this because a lot of asian girls don\'t like muscular bodies. They might stare at a muscular guy in the gym, but it\'s as likely out of disgust or surprise.

Truth,
    I know what you mean, but this guy isn\'t a Mr. Olympia type. There are guys like that around too and I don\'t find the women very attracted to them. Those guys always look kind of grumpy and everybody seems to avoid them. This Kiwi looks like a surfer or a basketball player; just really fit, and super friendly. Always beeming a smile. I\'ve been in Asia for about 14 years total and I\'ve got this down now. Also, we aren\'t in the sticks. We live in a university town. It is the Boston of Japan; foreigners everywhere. Our gym is called \"Hello Sports\" and right up until recently foreigners got free memberships! The place is crawling with foreigners.

Bruce

www.love-scent.com

Link is at the bottom of this page as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

WERE IS THE PRODUCTS LIKE JB1,ISSEY ? ITS NOT ON THIS SITE OR IS IT ?

DONT U GET A DISCOUNT FOR BEING A MEMBER
    HOW MUCH ?

WILL SOE WORK WITH OTHER PHEROMONES THATS FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY AND HAS -NONE ?

AND WHAT DOES -RONE,-NONE,-NOL MAKE THE GIRLS DO EXPLAIN 1 BY 1 ?

Again, read the posts.

As I said earlier, JB1 is a mix of APC and NPA named after a poster who first mixed those two products and field tested the mix.

Issey is a cologne sold at most Dept. stores that some people mix with NPA

If you really want to have success with Phero\'s, educate yourself by reading the threads.

You will get out of them what you put into them and that includes research and educating yourself like 99% of the people here have done/are in the process of doing.

Everything you need to know has been discussed thoroughly on this board and is in the archived and active threads.

Questions from newbies are welcomed, but at some point, newbies need to do their own homework.

**DONOTDELETE**

Agreed.

**DONOTDELETE**

hey bruce or any one how come i dont see no other products on here, im a member what do i click on to see other products ?

Thread Information