Hi friends,

I thought I'd start a new journal since I've been reusing some older bottles of Edge and SOE again. Haven't used those in a long while its fun to give them another round.

I'd like to share my experiences with these lovescent products since they've been out so long and I want to keep a journal anyways for myself.

Day 1 : Went to out to a hotel where this older 40 somethign woman is constantly nice to me but doesn't get frisky.. . This time after having comforted her with softer socials mones for weeks I wore Edge SOE (1 spray edge, 2 swipes SOE, 2-3 sprays play cologne).. I could tell she was frisky this time.. Her face was flushed as if she was turned on.. conversations lasted longer. She was obviously horny... but when I went out to caress her shoulder she moved away. See day 2 and you'll see this happen too. She was very friendly but it was harder to initiate kino.. She was married.

Took a break from mones for 1 day and scrubbed neck where SOE is applied.

Day 2 : Edge 1 spray to tshirt, SOE 14 inches (2 swipes to neck). Gathering. Two girls from maid service arrive at my condo to clean. Covered with 3-4 sprays of PLAY cologne.

All in all I initiated and made them feel comfortable. I was in a good mood and had no expectations as I hadn't used the products in so long. I noticed the hotter girl was constantly laughing at all my silly jokes and being bubbly. She was always willing to talk when I talked first, and constantly in a good mood as was I. I didn't experience OD from this amount as I am male in my early 40's.

Usually with edge you hear so many stories of ONS and how people say you don't need game well I didn't believe any of that and just thought I'd use it with expectations of flirting as my SO was with me the whole time these girls were there.

One thing I noticed is when I reached out to kino the girl after long talks they moved away.. Perhaps verbally talking to them was safe but touching they thought may be me trying to come on to them, as opposed to a pat on the back. All in all good service, great cleaning job, and I could tell the SOE was doing its job of easing things in conversation.

Took a break from mones for 1 day and scrubbed neck where SOE is applied.

Day 3 : Edge 1 spray to tshirt, SOE 14 inches (2 swipes to neck). Gathering. Went out for coffee at rush hour didn't expect anything... Local tim hortons. Covered with 3-4 sprays of PLAY cologne. A smokin hot underage girl was in her jeans and was easily model material.. Too bad she looked under 19. When I passed her she turned around and made eye contact in the lineup.. I found it wierd to talk to her as I was wondering what others might think she looked so young... But when I went down to sit at a table and she was leaving tim hortons I saw her glance back at me with a seductive look in her eyes. No doubt a flirtatious hit.. Extended eye contact. Like I said she was too young or I may have made a move as I was alone... I was very shocked to see this response from such a hot young woman.. Obviously my dosing is not attracting only older women. I was concerned about an OD on 1 spray but it didn't happen.

I will take a break as usual from EDGE SOE tommorrow and scrub up my neck where the SOE was applied. I change tshirt (where I spray edge) each time I go out.

I'm not sure what to make of this combo.. In one sense you get hot and horny women talking to you but most don't like kino.. Perhaps they think I want to feel them up as opposed to just touch them?? Whatever it is I would like some opinions from other users here on how I can make things a little easier on the kino part. Any suggestions... I may take a few days off Edge before returning to this combo. Other have had journals on this combo as its age old. It's really raw.. It cranks up the horniness but I'm not in a position to meet women easily as I have an SO and I work from home.

I'm starting to believe Edge is a great attention getter but women although turned on tend to flee. And since I'm not meeting them in an environment I will constantly see them again it's kinda not the right tool for my work at home job. I'm wondering if i need more beta mones since I like to meet woman at malls and coffee shops etc and they're probably not inclined to meet men unless they think they're harmless in such environments.

Maybe others can try this combo along with me and report back your results into my journal.. If you have any experiences you've already had and have some more advice to add to this thread please do so.

Hornyman