Close

Phero Dude

Default Hornyman's test logs series II

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi friends,

I thought I'd start a new journal since I've been reusing some older bottles of Edge and SOE again. Haven't used those in a long while its fun to give them another round.

I'd like to share my experiences with these lovescent products since they've been out so long and I want to keep a journal anyways for myself.

Day 1 : Went to out to a hotel where this older 40 somethign woman is constantly nice to me but doesn't get frisky.. . This time after having comforted her with softer socials mones for weeks I wore Edge SOE (1 spray edge, 2 swipes SOE, 2-3 sprays play cologne).. I could tell she was frisky this time.. Her face was flushed as if she was turned on.. conversations lasted longer. She was obviously horny... but when I went out to caress her shoulder she moved away. See day 2 and you'll see this happen too. She was very friendly but it was harder to initiate kino.. She was married.

Took a break from mones for 1 day and scrubbed neck where SOE is applied.

Day 2 : Edge 1 spray to tshirt, SOE 14 inches (2 swipes to neck). Gathering. Two girls from maid service arrive at my condo to clean. Covered with 3-4 sprays of PLAY cologne.

All in all I initiated and made them feel comfortable. I was in a good mood and had no expectations as I hadn't used the products in so long. I noticed the hotter girl was constantly laughing at all my silly jokes and being bubbly. She was always willing to talk when I talked first, and constantly in a good mood as was I. I didn't experience OD from this amount as I am male in my early 40's.

Usually with edge you hear so many stories of ONS and how people say you don't need game well I didn't believe any of that and just thought I'd use it with expectations of flirting as my SO was with me the whole time these girls were there.

One thing I noticed is when I reached out to kino the girl after long talks they moved away.. Perhaps verbally talking to them was safe but touching they thought may be me trying to come on to them, as opposed to a pat on the back. All in all good service, great cleaning job, and I could tell the SOE was doing its job of easing things in conversation.

Took a break from mones for 1 day and scrubbed neck where SOE is applied.

Day 3 : Edge 1 spray to tshirt, SOE 14 inches (2 swipes to neck). Gathering. Went out for coffee at rush hour didn't expect anything... Local tim hortons. Covered with 3-4 sprays of PLAY cologne. A smokin hot underage girl was in her jeans and was easily model material.. Too bad she looked under 19. When I passed her she turned around and made eye contact in the lineup.. I found it wierd to talk to her as I was wondering what others might think she looked so young... But when I went down to sit at a table and she was leaving tim hortons I saw her glance back at me with a seductive look in her eyes. No doubt a flirtatious hit.. Extended eye contact. Like I said she was too young or I may have made a move as I was alone... I was very shocked to see this response from such a hot young woman.. Obviously my dosing is not attracting only older women. I was concerned about an OD on 1 spray but it didn't happen.

I will take a break as usual from EDGE SOE tommorrow and scrub up my neck where the SOE was applied. I change tshirt (where I spray edge) each time I go out.

I'm not sure what to make of this combo.. In one sense you get hot and horny women talking to you but most don't like kino.. Perhaps they think I want to feel them up as opposed to just touch them?? Whatever it is I would like some opinions from other users here on how I can make things a little easier on the kino part. Any suggestions... I may take a few days off Edge before returning to this combo. Other have had journals on this combo as its age old. It's really raw.. It cranks up the horniness but I'm not in a position to meet women easily as I have an SO and I work from home.

I'm starting to believe Edge is a great attention getter but women although turned on tend to flee. And since I'm not meeting them in an environment I will constantly see them again it's kinda not the right tool for my work at home job. I'm wondering if i need more beta mones since I like to meet woman at malls and coffee shops etc and they're probably not inclined to meet men unless they think they're harmless in such environments.

Maybe others can try this combo along with me and report back your results into my journal.. If you have any experiences you've already had and have some more advice to add to this thread please do so.

Hornyman

Phero Dude

Day 4: Today I went out with 21 inches of SOE to neck.. Nothing more.. Time to grab breakfast at local Tim Hortons before dropping my SO to work. Cashiers were all smiles and very friendly.. Most were phillipines and asians.. Ahh SOE territory. I went and sat down with my SO and we joked and laughed.. SOE I find very beta. It nol but its betafying. Sometimes it makes me act kinda wimpy.. All I know is I like the fact that it puts me and everyone else around me in a good mood. What better way to start the day that around happy people? SOE always adds a bright start to my day.. i don't cover with any cologne as I find cologne really bothers my allergies.

I also have an order of Glace on the way from another website... I'm interested in seeing how this compares to SOE as glace is alpha nol primarily. It may have the same feel good conversational effects as SOE but be more masculine... I can't make conclusions... When It comes in I'll give it a shot. Until then its times to work with my 1.5 bottles full of SOE.

HM

Phero Dude

Day 5 : Went out with some A314 (2 sprays of a togo) and 3 swipes of SOE for breakfast at a hotel... Staff was very pleasant... I was feeling rather exhausted being first thing in the morning. But I still noticed being called "boss" by staff. For example "What will you have today boss?"... Some new customer walks in and the same waiter says "what will you have today buddy?".. It seems a314 is definitely showing its powerful nature. very good for business as most people know.

I thought I'd take a none break from edge over the past couple of days and wear some of the a314 for a change... These products are age old.... nothing really new about them that most of you don't already know. I'm going to take a nap and see how a314 effects me and others over the course of the day when I run into people again.

HM

Phero Dude

Day 6: Nothing like a good spray or two of chikara to start the day.. Its a well balanced product and one of LS best sellers. I've been using chikara for years now and while in my previous logs I seemed to be overdosing I am no longer. I find all the 20-30 somethings instantly look in my direction when I'm driving. Especially the ones waiting at bus stops. One thing about chikara people will tell you how they feel if they're upset. It can be friendly but also leave you rather beta in the sense that some people will tell you off to your face.

For a lot of the 20 something men, chikara is one of the best products to get as they produce adequate none. This morning I'll go out with a spray of chikara and report on how I feel with it on, what kind of results I get etc.

[Edit later in the day]

Got a lot of young women smiling and openly greeting me with chikara. Very social product. It must have some sort of self effect on my mood or something because when I drive and look around I see a lot of young teenage and 20 something girls looking at me which seems strange since mones take time to work... This might be due because chikara puts me in a good mood and makes me feel relaxed. Effect on others is usually good service. Not really sexual.
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-07-2012 at 07:30 AM.

Phero Dude

Default Glace has arrived

Day 7 :

Tested out Glace from Alpha dream . I have been using SOE for years. I thought this is another SOE type product. Wore it to a family party. People all wanting to initiate conversation with me and talk over each other at the table. When I started talking it would less loose a lot of talk from my niece and nephew. From SO and people who were not family who were there I got a little kino.. Happens a lot with Glace. I found I didn't find myself acting beta with it although it is a social noneless product. It has its place. The next day I felt exhaustion, lethargic and SO complained frequently when I wore glace of headaches.. Quite frankly, SOE is just as good a product and works in other ways getting more hugs, smiles etc. And making me smile more. I think SOE is more inviting. Glace is great but you have to take action and talk .. I found no mood uplifting qualities from glace like some people claim.

This is an interesting day! Glace vs SOE. Need to do some more runs with it. Now we're getting up to the speed limit testing in these logs as some of these products are very new and SOE is very old but still stacks up. Anyone else try these two? What were your experiences comparing them?

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-08-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Glace is something that just does absolutely nothing for me i have also tested out the fast burn versions one in alchol / dpg and the other in light silicone at party's festivals and social gatherings and this juice just does not work on me, and therefore SOE is my obvious trusted product out of the two, i like to use the SOE gel packets . . .
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Glace is something that just does absolutely nothing for me i have also tested out the fast burn versions one in alchol / dpg and the other in light silicone at party's festivals and social gatherings and this juice just does not work on me, and therefore SOE is my obvious trusted product out of the two, i like to use the SOE gel packets . . .
    Hi Stallion... Since you like SOE so much have you given it a whirl with AV? Aqua Vitae.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Hi Stallion... Since you like SOE so much have you given it a whirl with AV? Aqua Vitae.
    Hi buddy, i use AV as a standalone mostly @ 3 dr although i have used 2 dr AV + 2-3 dr NUDE.

I use SOE gel packets and have some stowed in my green phero box and i guess it would be a good idea for me to leave a few out on top of my phero dresser, i guess i have it in the back of my mind to keep them for special occasions like for instance to use with my Alpha 7 + SOE + EOW -SEX BOMB . . . .

Ahh yes another long awaiting log worth reading.I look forward to you're reports Hornyman since there is always an interesting story.I know what you're saying with the Edge being iffy sometimes because whenever I wear it either something good happens or something bad happens.Very inconsistent and will shy people away from me at times and I only dab it.Keep up the good work.By the way Terry I'm loving the avatar.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Ahh yes another long awaiting log worth reading.I look forward to you're reports Hornyman since there is always an interesting story.I know what you're saying with the Edge being iffy sometimes because whenever I wear it either something good happens or something bad happens.Very inconsistent and will shy people away from me at times and I only dab it.Keep up the good work.By the way
    Terry I'm loving the avatar
    Thanks Crash i will have to refresh it with a more recent photo now that i have past the 60 yo mark, at least at my age i can apply several drops NPA, or PI without any major dramas so aging does have some advantages

Phero Dude

Day 8: Went out with some Glace/AM and Edge

Actually I had applied the Glace/AM combination in the morning. About 6 sprays of glace and 1 spray Am. I was very upbeat and in a positive mood. People were generally friendly. In the afternoon i wanted to see some action more than verbal so I tossed on 2 sprays of edge to my tshirt.. By now Glace/AM has been on me for 6 hrs or so.

Went to the mall and got looks from women who even had boyfiends. Lots of seductive glaces. Went into a Guess outlet to shop and this model comes up to me kinda shy can I help you.. I say I'm just browsing.. She says "browsing with a smile." and doesn't say anything else. I tell her if I find anything I like I'll be sure to come get especially you... She smiles and tells me her name.. In the end I didn't find anything to buy and she was helping another customer. But I could tell she was turned on and quite shy and I was confident as hell..

Later went to second cup with my SO. Chatted with the cashier who was spanish.. She came me a lot of attention and was very warm to me. She had lips to die for.

I notice with edge the bomb hits after using several days of nols. Then I don't OD on even 2 sprays. but watch out.. good luck doesn't stay with me if I keep using edge. So what I do is I stop it for a few days, maybe 3. It's in my rotation cycle. Can this juice , 10 + years old really be soe good to this day.. i think so...!

HM

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Thanks Crash i will have to refresh it with a more recent photo now that i have past the 60 yo mark, at least at my age i can apply several drops NPA, or PI without any major dramas so aging does have some advantages
    Terry, Can you apply several drops of npa daily without OD? I'd be curious to know if by 60 if you'd get away with it. yes nothing more annoying than none OD, and with age that problem is less likely. Fantastic side effect of aging and we all need positive effects to look out for as we get older!

I have been getting away with a spray or so of edge on a regular basis (2 days in a row) where when I was younger in my 20's I'd OD on a dab.

I find Glace, SOE, etc are all great social products but for raw sexual lustful hits nothing beats edge npa. This age old product sure is the bomb. The best part is you get all the ovulating bad girls after you. What better a product that attracts a woman when she's at her hornyest!..

These days I'm not looking for ONS but it sure is nice to be boobed, have women give me lustful looks, and neck, feel up and kiss and lick every inch of a hot womans body... ahh with age HM has learned to savour a woman and not just count numbers.

I have found edge to be somewhat of an aprodisiac on me as well.. the next day after wearing it I always awaken horny... Sometimes I get horny dreams. And I always have lustful thoughts about a woman after an interaction be it only verbal even. Edge does intimidate as does NPA. I never use it unless I am wearing some SOE or glace.

I'm going to do a few rounds of glace edge, and soe edge and see which one is better.

SOE makes me smile more, laugh more etc while glace makes me talk more. More testing coming!

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-10-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Terry, Can you apply several drops of npa daily without OD? I'd be curious to know if by 60 if you'd get away with it. yes nothing more annoying than none OD, and with age that problem is less likely. Fantastic side effect of aging and we all need positive effects to look out for as we get older!

I have been getting away with a spray or so of edge on a regular basis (2 days in a row) where when I was younger in my 20's I'd OD on a dab.

I find Glace, SOE, etc are all great social products but for raw sexual lustful hits nothing beats edge npa. This age old product sure is the bomb. The best part is you get all the ovulating bad girls after you. What better a product that attracts a woman when she's at her hornyest!..

These days I'm not looking for ONS but it sure is nice to be boobed, have women give me lustful looks, and neck, feel up and kiss and lick every inch of a hot womans body... ahh with age HM has learned to savour a woman and not just count numbers.

I have found edge to be somewhat of an aprodisiac on me as well.. the next day after wearing it I always awaken horny... Sometimes I get horny dreams. And I always have lustful thoughts about a woman after an interaction be it only verbal even. Edge does intimidate as does NPA. I never use it unless I am wearing some SOE or glace.

I'm going to do a few rounds of glace edge, and soe edge and see which one is better.

SOE makes me smile more, laugh more etc while glace makes me talk more. More testing coming!

HM
    Yes them that it works for recon Glace is quite talky talky.
    I use a glass rubber ended standard pheromone dropper for NPA, ( can you imagine trying to obtain a precise drop from the NPA inbuilt dropper ) therefore one mL NPA gives me 60 drops and this works out to contain 4 mcg AndrostEnone and 4 mcg of unknown ingredients, so i use 3 drops and this is only 12 mcg of AndrostEnone, when Alpha 7 contains 21.27 mcg / dr /AndrostEnone + 3.7 mcg AndrosteRone
    and PI from its dropper gives 17.8 mcg / dr .

Yes 3 dr NPA works well 4 me either 3 or 4 . . . i have even used it alone and it certainly hits with some girls, with NPA alone you will get some females ignoring you although some women will just follow you around waiting for you to start something, this is true for me anyway i see it time and time again .

Last edited by terry0400-40; 05-10-2012 at 10:15 PM. Reason: spell x

Phero Dude

Get ready folks for 2012 mixes coming your way. We're talking about a trial of Glace to warm up women, followed by NPA/Edge MAYBE with a1 to hit them when it counts later in the date.

My testing for this will be first primarily on my SO.. I want to see if I can get her going from warm i can tell you anything and you know me inside out vibe from Glace, to hot and bothered by adding on 1 spray from a sephora atomizer of, NPA .

Now I realize I can't go from Mr social to mr fuck in an instant so i figure a small amount of NPA is all I need to see if we can transition into make outs with the NPA after glace has created the bond.

Testing environments will be lunches with any good looking female

I'll report back tests with this combo over the next week or two.. It seems to be the talk of the town so let's put the results to the test!

P.S. Do you have any tips as to how the transition should go about from glace to NPA? I've been advised a good time to do it is during a restroom break. I was thinking use glace to warm up women to ask them there number to talk to them on the phone.. Use just glace and Am when meeting women for lunch, and then if I see signs of them really connecting with me (emotional bond), use a spray of npa to heighten the sexual response.

I'm basically giving away Gegogi's formula however, if I recall correctly he was an SOE/NPA man.

I found SOE NPA made me damn quite.. I am quite as hell normally so glace is better... It seems to make me talk more which I need to do.
    YMMV and some people may prefer SOE NPA with the same agenda.

Tommorrow I have a dinner party to go to with my SO. I will wear Glace/Am to the dinner party and try to connect with everyone there... 6 sprays glace, 1 spray Am.

Then during the ride home I will toss on 1 spray of NPA in the car and see how much SO responds by the time we're pulling in the driveway.. this will be test #1!

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-11-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Phero Dude

Tommorrow I have a dinner party to go to with my SO. I will wear Glace/Am to the dinner party and try to connect with everyone there... 6 sprays glace, 1 spray Am.

Then during the ride home I will toss on 1 spray of NPA in the car and see how much SO responds by the time we're pulling in the driveway.. this will be test #1!

HM
    Sorry for the long wait guys! I ended up going to the party got a lot of non stop conversations with Glace/AM.. Some people would talk to me as if they were trying to impress me it was unreal.. As the night progressed I put on 2 sprays of NPA from an atomizer, and got boobing from women there, also the women I chatted earlier were around me more and two of them started to fan their blouses as if they were getting hot! Topics during the evening when from social to sexual in the groups that were there.. It was unreal.. it was as if when I wore the NPA all talk of the groups were jokes about vacations , drinking, and sex!

It's an interesting combo. However at parties you have to be careful with NPA. it seems that most of the women who were hot and bothered by it later probably went home and satisfied their husbands. NPA has no direct pull to you... it just makes women horny... if they are at a party they may just direct that horniness to someone else if your game is not tight.

I was with my SO so it was just a scientific experiment the whole thing. And a fun one... I noticed towards the end I got a lot of hugs and touchy feely comfort with NPA from 30 somethings. Even made plans to double date with them later. So looks like HM has some new connections goings.

HM

Thread Information