Close

Default Issue from a simple senior man

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all members of love-scent.com ! I'm unsure which i compose within the appropriate section, but Therefore i'm really concerned with this issue. Perhaps someone may help me personally. We are a guy in senior years (40 years). In the circumstances Therefore i'm kept only. At my age it is hard to get new close friends and buddies. Within real life, personally it is nearly impossible. Perhaps somebody will certainly explaine to me at no cost a website that would be provided the opportunity to interact socially, discover new friends, brand new human relationships cinching it directly into older age. Large thank's regarding assisting!

I would think about getting involved in activities in the real world. I got divorced 3 years ago and was very lonely when my kids were away. I started taking dance lessons. I am (or was) very shy and it was difficult for me at first. Now 3 years later I dance more nights than not and have TONS of friends, both men and women. It seems wherever I go, I run into friends. It's really helped me come out of my shell. I even chat with people at the gym now. I've been going there for over 10 years and never used to talk to anyone. Church is also an excellent way to make good friends. I don't hang out with my church friends, but I always enjoy chatting with them once a week. Community service projects are also a fantastic way to meet good quality folks.

Big beautiful world out there bro; get involved.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

There are charities dying for your help, service groups like Rotary a Kwanis, there are library groups, hiking clubs, Bridge clubs, camera clubs and so on. Join one or do some charity work. You'll meet lots of people.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, clubs. Great suggestion. Figure out what you like to do and join a club. If you ever played a musical instrument, get lessons, get back up to speed and you can play with others. That's been good for me too. You can join jam sessions and have a real hoot.

Dance is still my favorite!
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

You are asking for low/no cost internet sites. 40 years old is not all that "senior," so I'm not sure where to direct someone of that age. I have a host of online sites that are oriented to those around 55 and over but they may be "too old" for someone more "middle aged." About the only thing that comes to mind are some of the so-called "dating" sites, some of which are free.

There are various "chat" groups like those found on Yahoo Groups. You might check there for one that interests you.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information