Close

Stranger

Default Smell of Chikara Unscented

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, i just received my first pherormone product, which is Chikara Unscented and i have this question:
    I am spraying a full spray on my wrists and rub them till it gets dry. But i can smell anything at all. I expected some nasty smell would come out but nothing. My nose is quite sensitive also.
    Can somebody explain what is happening? Is there a possibility that there is a nasty smell that i cannot detect?

Thank you

From what I have been able to gather the only pheromone that seems to be guilty of "severe" stink is -none, and there isn't much -none in Chikara. Pluss it's mixed with a whole bunch of other pheromones. Additionally, a lot of people really can't smell pheromones like -none (whereas there are some who can pick up on it easlily).

You may encounter one of these rare -none sensitive poeple on occasion, but I don't think it will happen very often. Just use a pleasant cover fragrance and you should be good to go. I've used Chikara as a "basic" phero product for years with no known ill effects/reactions (but at least a few *good* reactions). I generally use the scented variety (I rather like the scent of it too).

Having a nose sensitive to "regular" scents is one thing, being sensitive to pheromones seems to be something different. I too can pick up on some subtle scents, but personally I rarely if ever can detect pheromone products.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

None, Nol, Rone, and A1 all have distinct smells, but like Rbt says only None has a strong BO stink to it and even that smell is elusive to many men. A study showed that fully 1 in 4 US males were completely unable to detect any smell at all in a strong aNONE sample. I wouldn't worry about Chikara in that respect anyway.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Thank you for your information guys!
    So if i understand well, Chikara Unscented does not have a distinct smell into it, so i don't stink without realising it when i am wearing it. But if this is the case how does it affect people around the person who is wearing it?
    Also, could you please suggest a product to mix Chikara with in order to get more sexual attraction, as if i get it right, Chikara is more suitable for general socializarion.

NPA is always good for that; or Alpha 7 for more of a raw effect. You will need some cologne to cover either of those or you really will have a stink problem.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

After i few applications of Chikara, i notice that it certainly puts me in a nice mood, gives me energy to do things, i feel more outgoing and easier to break the ice. In general i feel more "male".
    I use 1 to 2 sprays.
    But so far i don't think i've notice the desirable response from women! They may be more friendly (maybe), but nothing much on the sexual attraction side.
    So, i am planning to mix it with Alpha 7 or NPA.
    Here i need some advice as i don't seem to understand the differnces between the two after reading the description. Also i think the information on the Pherolibrary is out of date!
    Could you please give some more information to help me decide which one to order??
    (I am 38 years old)

Thanks alot!

I still stick with NPA as the best additive available. We are working on something better, but for now, can't beat NPA for a straight pheromones additive.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information