Close

Default Is it me, him, or both?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, so I have my target. Is the successful combo & amount of mones determined more by my natural mone output & chemistry or more by his preferences, hormone levels, sense of smell, etc? Or is it like so many other things that are a delicate combo of factors? Any thoughts?

A combo of factors.

Not only is it about the -mones, it's also about situational factors. Are you in the dreaded friendzone, is there another person in his life, same sexual preference, is the location of face to face interaction conducive to having productive witty banter, etc...

I remember long ago, I targeted a girl, embarrassingly, for years. Well, nothing worked, pheromonewise that is. No combo or product had any effect on her, none, zilch. It just happens. There are many reasons, none of which I not qualified to present in a fully explanational manner. Sometimes first impression are nonreversable.

Do you have success with -mones with others? If not, tweak your combo until you know it works. So then when you are around your target you will know at least the likelihood of ODing or using a null combo is lessened.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Thank you, Surreal! Really I was just wondering because I like to know how things work.....perhaps I will start a 'mone journal to record what reactions I get when wearing certain combos.

My target is me ex. We're working on getting back together and things are going VERY well. The reason I wanted to use the 'mones is because we broke up under bizarre circumstances which have left him with low confidence and low sex drive. There has never been a problem with attraction or comfort between us. It's wonderfull, really! And I do believe the 'mones are helping.....the other day I hugged him right after spraying ED/w on my wrists and covered with juniper EO. He had a spontaneous *boing* which is VERY unusual for him right now. He said he also felt that we were being magnetically pulled together in that moment. SWEET!!!!!! LOL This is SUCH great fun, isn't it!!!

Thread Information