Close

Default Getting ex to trust again: WAGG, LT, ET?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Dated this girl few years ago. It didn't go well because I was actually dating someone in a different country at the same time. Dumb thing to do, but that was that and I learned my lesson. This girl had some suspicions about it.

I had dinner with her the other day and we're going out again next week. I'm trying to find a good balance for my scent. A combo with SE, AE and NPA or A7 tend to work well for me. I don't want to lose the sexual edge there but wanted to add something to build trust more quickly--beyond my own actions--.

Any opinions on WAGG vs LT vs ET?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by elvido View Post
    Dated this girl few years ago. It didn't go well because I was actually dating someone in a different country at the same time. Dumb thing to do, but that was that and I learned my lesson. This girl had some suspicions about it.

I had dinner with her the other day and we're going out again next week. I'm trying to find a good balance for my scent. A combo with SE, AE and NPA or A7 tend to work well for me. I don't want to lose the sexual edge there but wanted to add something to build trust more quickly--beyond my own actions--.

Any opinions on WAGG vs LT vs ET?

Hi Elvido,

If you really care about this woman and are trying to build something for the future, I would suggest using very little if not any mones until you and her get more closer.
    However if you feel mones should be used in this situation you should try using a 'nol only product and get her to talk more, and maybe you will talk more too and you can make her laugh and she will feel like she can trust you again. Then after that in bedroom you can use something like NPA, A7 and you need to really put in a good performance...lol. She will really start to feel the bond again, and it will be more stable and permanent than using LT. LT only lasts 1 hour from what I have read and it might be sending her mixed signals.

Good advice. Trust is hard to rebuild sometimes, but if you are sincere and show you have changed, it will happen. WAGG and LT work in different ways and would probably be a good team. ET is a much better deal, but have a lot of alpha mones mixed in.

Good luck,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Journeyman

Hi Elvido,

I agree with Eleven, that mones in this situation have very little to do with the lost trust between you and her. If you would like to gain your ex's trust back, I would sincerely start a conversation with her, openly about your feelings towards her. If this lady is someone you would like to build a relationship with, then work on that first by showing her how you have changed and by being transparent with your feelings. We all make mistakes, and we have a chance to learn from them. The opportunity is there. Show her that you have learned your lesson. With willingness from the both of you, you may be able to gain her trust back. This can take some time.

Thread Information