Let me start off by saying i'm a 28 yr old very phsyically active male. I work out at the gym 6 days a week eat healthy and feel people tend to gravitate towards me and start random conversations before ever using any pheremones. I started with Alpha 7 and accidentally put too much and had people in my class complaining although i was never singled out it was embarrasing and went and washed my neck with soap. Since then i would use a spray of chikara and not even a half drop of a7. Every now and then i noticed people complained about a smell so i bought scent of eros unscented and Nude Alpha because i read Nude Alpha was a perfectly dosed nol that you can't OD on...i never wear much just dabs and either canoe or davidoff hot water as cover scents.

Today i put just a half inch of scent of eros unscented behind my ear neck pulse point with cover scent and a few hours later i rubbed the back of my neck and i smelled what smelled like an oniony musky smell and for the first time i actually smelled something bad from the pheremones because i'm usually not one to be able to smell an od this struck me and concerned me that others may think i just don't shower even though i'm very hygeinic.

Is it possible that i have natural high pheromones and i'm likely to od or cause a bad reaction from all pheromones regardless of how little i apply? Also if i wear cologne will it be bad for my natural pheremones? i've heard that one for the longest not sure if its a myth or if its true since we are advised here to cover up our synthetic pheromones so I can't see how colognes would diminish our natural pheromones if thats the case

sorry for the long rant but i appreciate all answers