Close

Stranger

Exclamation Sample pack expiry after open?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    How long do they last after you open em do you reckon, stored in a coolish area?

Indefinately, so long as you keep the container closed tightly.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I often store any open products into a zip-lock style plastic baggie and then keep in a cool, dark, spot. I've had gel-packs eventually dry out (after I've managed to forget about them for too long...). This has helped save some of my bottled products as well when I discovered that some of the plastic screw-on caps have split from age and/or use. I often save old caps from used-up products as replacements (came in handy with a bottle of A314 I recently discovered whose cap had broken. Had kept it in a baggie, and was able to replace cap with a spare.).

I recently also discovered a small sample vial of A314 from a LS promotion ages and ages ago. Has a pull-off stopper. It has an interesting smell to it. Not sure about how age has affected it yet. Gonna have to try it out some day. It looks like some of the product had evaporated (which is interesting as it was oil-based) so it may also be a bit more concentrated. We shall see.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information