Close

Enlightened One

Default Why women wont make the first move - even with pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have the answer its because of the pheromones they feel nervous horny at the same time (the fight or flight response in women applies very highly to sex)

Thats why when guys complain of not getting responses it is probably because they are alwayss silent awaiting a response you need to talk about anything it may go nowhere but play on what WOMEN want someone who can TALK to them and get them horny more.

Play everything folks to youre own advantage.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Why women wont make the first move - even with pheromones

I agree with the nervous/horny assessment. I have the worldest greatest fucking sexual tension with a friend of mine who I really want to get intimate with. We talk ALL the time about \"needing to get laid\"/how sexually frustrated we are but nothing every happens. We flirt constantly, but she always ends up bringing up another guy she thinks is hot or wants to fuck, and I always end up not making the move, or some other friends stop by who are completely oblivious to the sexual tension between us and crash the potential party. She\'s the kind of girl I care about enough that there\'s no way I\'d make a move on her unless she really wanted it, I value her friendship way too much to give it up for a cheap lay, which is why we are both still frustrated and getting nowhere. Any advice?

Should I just go for broke once to test the waters? She is a shy girl, but is very open about sex with me.

Tonite I did the pit trick with NPA and put two sprays of edge on my wrists and threw on some dolce and gabana. We seemed to be on the verge of something until she seemed to get \"nervous\" and said she had to do some school work and left. She said she\'ll be back tomorrow night to watch a movie. Maybe the strength of the NPA/edge is just too much for her and she\'s horny for me, but still I\'m a little scared to make the first move. Should I try going without the pheromones?

It\'s funny, sometimes I almost think she is wearing pheromones (well she is technically, probably just releasing them biologically not through outside sources). I\'ll be sitting there talking to her and then a wiff of the air and I want to pounce all over her. She is definitely emmitting some sort of scent that is driving me crazy, because it only happens when I\'m around her and I wear pheromones around a lot of girls.

Eh, these are good problems though. Wearing the pheromones over the past six months has definitely increased my possibilities for getting laid, my problem still remains though that I never go for broke with the girls. Hmm, didn\'t there used to be an old pheromone that worked on the guys to make them more confident or feel sexually stronger? Was that Realm or something? The one with the infomercial?

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**

well just for the sake of trying, when you talk again about getting laid, try to joke about the idea of her being the other side of the bed. do it seriously but if you see it\'s not going anywhere or suddenly gets nervous, then you can always escape by saying, \"you didn\'t take it seriously did you?\". who knows maybe she\'s just waiting for you to ask. oh and do it with pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**

J.D.M. GO FOR IT!
    If you don\'t someone else will. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Just my 2 cents,

JDM, how you would profit from using one of Ross Jeffries patterns, in particular one of the \"friends into lovers\" patterns. If delivered correctly, I think it is guaranteed to work.

Paul c

Men are risk takers and adventurers. If you don\'t expose yourself to the risk of rejection, then you don\'t deserve to get laid because there are better men out there who ARE willing to take that risk.

Darwin was right - only the strong survive (and have sex.)

This girl is primed and waiting for you (or some MAN) to make the move so she can surrender.

Enlightened One

Well its worth a shot the NLP idea could be worth a shot adapt it to youre situation.
    If she knocks yuo back you can always go elsewhere. Although if you get out and about clubs pubs shops anywhere women are you expose youreself more to more women asking you out or for a fuck and also talk more you can expose youre pheormones all over the place and if all else fails go with the AE/SOE combo that should work lol

Enlightened One

Another idea JDM just when you are together and she is horny just touch her on the neck or something and see the response if she doesnt move then you could have a chance or if in the right timing she might turn around and off you go. Also if it doesnt work another idea is to wear pheros around her then stop then again then stop try to confuse her a little she will get confused and may well just go for broke as a result and root you stupid (that idea plays on chick logic which as has been said before is weird)

**DONOTDELETE**

If I may make a comment on this entire thread considering I was in the same situation. Key word, WAS in the same situation. I had a great friend, key word HAD and now is just a friend because I did the wrong thing.

This girl is extremely hot. We\'ve been very close friends for over a year. Same thing happened, we talked about getting laid, needing something casual, in other words we were very open with each other regarding sex. I made the unfortunate mistake of taking it further and acting up on our discussions. In the end, it turned out the reason she was so open with me regarding sex talk and having casual encounters because she considered me a best friend who wouldn\'t hold an opinion against her...nothing more. Now we\'re not as close anymore. My loss. Live and learn, so be carefull when approaching these matters because they may backfire.

The only thing is that I wasn\'t ever wearing pheromones around her, now that I started to not too long ago, she seems \"confused\" about me by the way she looks and behaves around me. I know there\'s some friction between us, but the \"mones\" appear to either be making her second guess herself, or push her even further away. Time will tell, but one thing is for sure, I won\'t make the same mistake twice...it\'s her move.

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree with \" redcapp\" . You are already good friends with this woman. Sex is already a comfortable issue she will talk openly to you about . The fact that she is a shy person and still talks with you on these matters makes it that much more a positive possibility .~~~~ she does not just do this w/ \"anyone\" .
    When you joke together about needing to get laid in your own ways ,,, ABSOLUTELY , joke about doing it with her .... Something like ...\" I feel the same way but all the stress and drama involved , who needs it ? We should just get together , ya know . friends with special privledges ! ..then laugh outloud without waiting for a response first . laugh it off FIRST . then , discreetly read for face and body language . It is direct but casually pleasant.
    If you see a fleeting contemplation on her face which usually outwardly follows a moment of silence by her with a thoughtful look at you ... Meet her eye contact and mirror her semi-serious expression .. as if to imply ..\" Yes . I have thought about it too\" break eye contact looking down like your uncomfortable and pause quiet for effect . Make a quick statement like \"wait ,,what was I saying before ?\" then again pause quiet for effect looking down .let her watch you now.. then go on about something else ..
    Try something like this and you may have to repeat it several times . You have already done the hardest part as we speak . The time to meet Mr. Beaver will come and when it does , there will be no guessing involved if I read this friendship/relationship right .. good luck brotha

Phero Enthusiast

I will keep you guys updated once something happens, good or bad. I won\'t force anything on her, but I\'ll let her know I wouldn\'t mind taking things in that direction. She blanketly stated the other day to one of our friends, \"All the guys I would like to get with know I\'m sexually frustrated, know I want to get some, but don\'t make a move on me.\" She\'s primed to go, I just hope I\'m not too late (a lot of guys have been lining up to get with her lately). Anyway, I\'ll let you guys know once something happens and thank you for all your kind words.

I checked out some of Ross Jeffries\' stuff, it is very interesting. Some of those NLP techniques are really good. I\'ll have to try them out soon.

Enlightened One

Ignore this but it has worked for me lol(most people shouldnt try it) totally off topic. Stare her in the face and say do you want to do it with me right now. And see her response. Be totally direct. It worked for me they just either slap you in the face laugh it off (be prepared to make it seem like a joke etc) or she will say yes or she if you are in an apartment etc just take you right there and then. Ignore all others when they say being discrette bla bla bla the world is full of these people that say take youre time etc etc ignore them lol.

It reminds me of the iranian from hell from the fastseduction website. He was the uglyisgt guy around and had lots of hotties he just kept going and going till he got somoneone (as the story goes the women were thinking it was funny but in the end he had one woman who was hot go with him to somewhere else and bonk him stupid) women still need sex and with all these guys playing games the ones that get it are straight forward have confidence and just do it. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] forget any bullshit you have in youre head about anything and as nike say

JUST DO IT JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Thread Information