Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Smile True Love Phermonone

Terry and others,

What are your opinions of this product? Do you find it works well? I hear a lot of talk about it. Seems pretty cheap but I'd like more info on it.

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Terry and others,

What are your opinions of this product? Do you find it works well? I hear a lot of talk about it. Seems pretty cheap but I'd like more info on it.

HM
    True love comes in an oil version and also a spray version,both the formulas contain 10.5 mg pheromones consisting of Methoxyestratetraenone, A+B Androstenols, Androstadienone, Estratetraenol.

The formula is designed for bonding and close friendly relationships ect.

I find good results with using it in close intimate settings, i have 120 mL of the unscented version although i have noticed my best results with using the scented variety @ 4 sprays.....

I personally prefer to use True Alpha or True Instinct for attraction purposes whenever i decide to use pheromones from this product line up, with True Alpha @ 2 drops suiting me the very best for attracting young chics . . . .

Last edited by Bruce; 07-28-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Default AM and True Love

I use AM with great success I have ordered a bottle of True Love.
    I am hoping since Am works great for me mixed with TL it will work even better.

Stallion, I also wanted to ask you what age range of women did you find TL attracting on its own?

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 02-01-2012 at 11:28 AM.

I use AM with great success I have ordered a bottle of True Love.
    I am hoping since Am works great for me mixed with TL it will work even better.

Stallion, I also wanted to ask you
    what age range of women did you find TL attracting on its own?

HM
    The TL formula when i apply it at 3 or 4 sprays does elicit some very favorable attraction responses from men and women of all ages, it is a great tool for bonding and i did notice responses beginning to form within the first half a minute from many individuals coming under its influence, i still receive phone calls from women who were exposed to my TL apps when i was away on holiday for a week and the thing i hear is that they say that they are always thinking about me, these are women who i took out and who were exposed to the TL for extended periods of duration.

Phero Dude

Default Meeting women

I'll be meeting several women at family gatherings over the course of the next few months. Some will be family, inlaws etc , others will be friends of theres. So there is potential for me to meet and use my mones on various individuals.

Do you think TL is a good bet here? Or better off paired with AM?

Also I seem to notice that although I pursue women most of the time nothing happens as I appear to come on too strong, or potentially they are a bad target to start with and I only find out later why when I think things through.

However, when I'm tired, exhausted from previous days workouts, pay no attention to women, or with my SO and seem to not give a fuck if I even talk to them, they usually pursue me! The problem is I am too tired, exhausted (And all of the previous sentence) to make anything off it more than an unsincere smile and a hi or thank you or good bye or see you around.

Just today I was wearing IS/AMMO and a smoking hot sales lady from GNC is trying to hold my attention with all smiles. I didn't even smile back too much or even have the energy to get into a conversation. She did 90% of the talking.

Could it be my winning formula for success is this? Should I keep working out hard building up my body back despite the exhaustion it causes, and just play the I don't give a fuck role and see who follows? I know I have to initiate. I did initiate with this girl because she was in the back room and service was taking awhile so I had to go find her. Nonetheless, after that she pursued..... she had big beautiful juicy breasts, and a firm , fully shaped ass to die for.

Very nice candy indeed. But Like I said I couldn't give a fuck.

Working out is also an issue. When I used to do a lot of squats and low rep high weight multijoint movements I had a lot of confidence and would approach everything in sight, with no results as I was too deparate and bold. Now I do machines, do high weights 2 -3 rounds with 10-12 reps and work out for 1 hr and don't seem to get the confidence I had with the other training as I am more tired with this workout formula and less juiced. Nonetheless, the body is building, the aggressiveness is not there to initiate much, so maybe I am becoming more eye candy too. Furthermore, by using this approach women are more on the chase. I like it.. After all if women chase me interest is higher, if interest is higher I have a better chance to close. Also they say a takens mans best chance at women is being seen as taken, so one should not hide their SO thinking women will avoid you... no it seems they will chase even more!

Any tips on an approach game for my current workout habits Stallion? WHat about mones, how do they fit into this vibe? Will AM/True Love do well? What about TL on its own? AM on its own is more of a pursuers vibe I take it. I don't want to come across too strong. I'm thinking of giving true love a shot at 2-3 sprays and AM at 1 spray, or just TL on its own. Perhaps I will be seen as hard to get prize by some and by others too distant for anything to happen so they give up. I am not looking for a new relationship, but I'm willing to chisel myself into a hard to get prize that women chase.

Thanks to I think it was Belgareth on a previous AM post who gave me the advice to walk away from women after talking to them and staying mysterious. This really increases value if done properly, perhaps even talking to other women. It also tests a womans jealousy factor. if a woman gets jealous and angry after something like this you knows shes a bitch and shouldn't get involved with her if she's like this now and you haven't even laid a hand on her.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 02-01-2012 at 02:59 PM.

I'll be meeting several women at family gatherings over the course of the next few months. Some will be family, inlaws etc , others will be friends of theres. So there is potential for me to meet and use my mones on various individuals.

Do you think TL is a good bet here? Or better off paired with AM?

Also I seem to notice that although I pursue women most of the time nothing happens as I appear to come on too strong, or potentially they are a bad target to start with and I only find out later why when I think things through.

However, when I'm tired, exhausted from previous days workouts, pay no attention to women, or with my SO and seem to not give a fuck if I even talk to them, they usually pursue me! The problem is I am too tired, exhausted (And all of the previous sentence) to make anything off it more than an unsincere smile and a hi or thank you or good bye or see you around.

Just today I was wearing IS/AMMO and a smoking hot sales lady from GNC is trying to hold my attention with all smiles. I didn't even smile back too much or even have the energy to get into a conversation. She did 90% of the talking.

Could it be my winning formula for success is this? Should I keep working out hard building up my body back despite the exhaustion it causes, and just play the I don't give a fuck role and see who follows? I know I have to initiate. I did initiate with this girl because she was in the back room and service was taking awhile so I had to go find her. Nonetheless, after that she pursued..... she had big beautiful juicy breasts, and a firm , fully shaped ass to die for.

Very nice candy indeed. But Like I said I couldn't give a fuck.

Working out is also an issue. When I used to do a lot of squats and low rep high weight multijoint movements I had a lot of confidence and would approach everything in sight, with no results as I was too deparate and bold. Now I do machines, do high weights 2 -3 rounds with 10-12 reps and work out for 1 hr and don't seem to get the confidence I had with the other training as I am more tired with this workout formula and less juiced. Nonetheless, the body is building, the aggressiveness is not there to initiate much, so maybe I am becoming more eye candy too. Furthermore, by using this approach women are more on the chase. I like it.. After all if women chase me interest is higher, if interest is higher I have a better chance to close. Also they say a takens mans best chance at women is being seen as taken, so one should not hide their SO thinking women will avoid you... no it seems they will chase even more!

Any tips on an approach game for my current workout habits Stallion? WHat about mones, how do they fit into this vibe? Will AM/True Love do well? What about TL on its own? AM on its own is more of a pursuers vibe I take it. I don't want to come across too strong. I'm thinking of giving true love a shot at 2-3 sprays and AM at 1 spray, or just TL on its own. Perhaps I will be seen as hard to get prize by some and by others too distant for anything to happen so they give up. I am not looking for a new relationship, but I'm willing to chisel myself into a hard to get prize that women chase

Thanks to I think it was Belgareth on a previous AM post who gave me the advice to walk away from women after talking to them and staying mysterious. This really increases value if done properly, perhaps even talking to other women. It also tests a womans jealousy factor. if a woman gets jealous and angry after something like this you knows shes a bitch and shouldn't get involved with her if she's like this now and you haven't even laid a hand on her.

HM
    Its a good thing that you have the motivation to exercise and use weights to maintain a decent level of fitness and achieve a good ratio of muscle mass, because women are attracted to a well proportioned male, however an excess of muscularity will attract some women and also repel others, therefore when you dress do not make it obvious that you are dressing so as to make a deliberate show of your muscular assets, dress moderately and discreetly with good casual styling and obvious good quality footware.

If you are beginning to feel exhausted or a loss of edge then i would cut back on workout duration to 20-30 minutes three times a week with say just three medium intensity aerobic activities at 30 mins each and you will still make excellent gains and become chiseled just as long as you eat a sensible diet and do not consume an abundance of grain foods sugars and wheat products.

When you feel good within yourself about whatever you are inspired to accomplish then you will have confidence in abundance just as long as you do not doubt, because with a mind containing doubt fear and uncertainty it is impossible to unlock the inner potential that is bursting out and ready to make you great .

. And as for pheromones do not worry too much in advance as to what would be best to apply, when the time for application comes then just go for something that you enjoy and be guided by your inner feelings, yes get into the habit of being guided by your inner being and it will start and serve you well, and above all things strive to accomplish those things that you feel are good the actions that make you feel good.

Do not go about trying to create an image of your self that you think is going to be pleasing to other people as these actions and desires are fruitless, instead just make it a point to please your self and if you feel attracted to someone or something then it is only natural that you show it.

Do not pretend not to give a fuck, and if you are rejected, do not deny your natural feelings of hurt ect, instead feel them in their entirety and above all be honest with your self, whatever comes along in life and we keep on resisting it then it will return time and time again until such time as we accept it and feel it and the associated emotions in their entirety, yes accept and feel it, do not think about or over analyze it just accept and feel and once this is accomplished whatever was once rejected over and over will not return.

You are already all that you need to be happy and contented,the mind will try and tell you otherwise, do not believe it . . .

There is no concern if others reject you there is only concern if you reject you . . . .

Thread Information