Close

Question Liquid Trust Experiences

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

everyone, just hoping to hear some experiences with LT. Also any recommendations for dosage or combo's based on

your experience. Thanks

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    Hello everyone, just hoping to hear some experiences with LT. Also any recommendations for

dosage or combo's based on your experience. Thanks
    Hi goldy i have

tested out 30 ml of the original LT and my best results worked out if when i sprayed it 4 times across the front of

my shirt at chest level, it is best to apply this stuff as close as possable to the period of intended target

contact as the effects last around one hour max and then it is necessary to refresh, i experienced some very genuine

hits with this juice when i used it in the manner i have discribed and also stay in close contact with your intended

target preferably in an indoor setting.
    I needed a minimum of 4 sprays to notice effects, this juice is not

cheap but if you have to get serious target results then it certainly can be a worthwhile purchase, i have not tried

the LT + Pheromones version as yet. ps i kept mine in the refrigerator and it worked well even up untill my

last use 18 months after storage.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-13-2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: ps added
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I have been slowly working my way up

dosage-wise with LT on one particular target (and yes, I apply as close as I can to meeiting time as I hear it

doesn't last long).

I'm up to about 2.5 sprays or so and I *think* I may be seeing some results. More open

conversations etc., more "trust." I also have been using a couple sprays of scented Chikara as it seems to also work

well with this particular woman.

Still working on it.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

I've had the best results when

I've sprayed three or four sprays half an hour to an hour before the meeting, and then three or four sprays (on

clothes) just before. I've seen surprisingly strong affiliation behaviour in meetings with tough people. In one

case a hard nosed operator continued the conversation walking out and then standing on the street.

The danger

for me has been becoming reckless with that level of Oxt. The hormone reduces fear and a little caution can be a

good thing in meetings. I have overstepped the mark when dosed up.

You need a lot of LT to have a noticeable

effect, but it certainly works.

I haven't used it much recently - psychologically I prefer to use pheromones

like IH and then forget I'm wearing them, so I'm far less self conscious

Hi Rolf,
    You have confirmed

my opinion that LT needs to be used in high doses. After all, when used medically it is given by injection. I don't

know the dose but it is bound to be more than the micrograms inhaled from our applications. Also you mention IH

which we all know is mostly beta-nol. What is your experience with that? thanx!

Stranger

I see True Pheromones will also

have an Oxt product coming soon. It will include a nasal spray, so presumably for self effect.

You'd need a

fair bit of trust established before you stuck it up a dates nose!

But many families with autistic kids are

hoping that it will be a partial solution for them, so that may be the intended market.

Often it is used

medically as a nasal spray. Injection I think is for birth situations.

I have really noticed effects from IH

- even the morning after applying it but before a shower. I look out for the thought - gee they're telling me a lot

- and that's now my signal that IH is working.

I also recently realised after many instances that some women

who I see socially regularly who annoy me with their non stop talk are probably just reacting to my mones. Both

single childless and in their 50's - I thought it was a menopausal thing, but maybe I'm responsible.

As a

man of around your age, I've just decided to go far more for the b-nol, a1 and rone mixture - as a social

'burley' rather than pumping out the none.

One other thing about Oxt - I suspect that people who don't get

hugs or physical contact with others react far more strongly towards it. Would make sense.

Thanks for the good info. I have to

get back into testing the original LT. I've been using the aNONE zapped version lately and there is just way too

much aNONE to get the oxy effects y'all are talking about. Thanks.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

I have a bottle of the enhanced LT

too, but have never really tried it properly. I see Pro-peptides, the people behind true pheromones do Oxt - it

looks like its aimed at a body building market, much of their product seems to be. They do something that I think

may be an injectable tanning substance - that unnerves me a little. The Goths would like an injection that turned

your purple and there may be a market for an injection that turned black people white (think Michael Jackson) but

its spooky to me.

So I'd guess the True Trust Oxt will be highly dosed too when it's released. I've

ordered some.

Oh I've always kept my spare bottles of LT in the fridge too.

Stranger

Liquid Trust Enhanced work? But I would like to place an order Liquid Trust or Liquid Trust Enhanced. Have to give better information?

I have been using Edge Trust. I think that is the best bang for the buck. Happens to be on sale at the moment too. The only possible down side is the fragrance. I don't have a problem with it, but others might not like it.
    http://love-scent.com/edge-trust-new-p-156.html

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Brookotter

Enhanced LT is really stinky - I'm not especially sensitive, but the only place I use it is in the bedroom - and then I'll use a quick spray of essential oil to cover the very strong 'mone stink. Way too strong for me to wear, except perhaps in a crowded dance bar.

I use regular LT on a frequent basis at work, three sprays before I leave the house, 3-4 sprays before meetings with difficult people.

Often combine it with WAGG-N, which is my baseline product for dealing with the public, or when I'm meeting new guys I'm interested in.

Seems to work.

Great advice.

Thanks,
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

LT is awesome.

Which is why I logged on to tell some of my experience.

I bought three bottles probably at least three years ago (a repeat purchase). Two of the bottles have been sitting unused in my bedroom closet for at least 2 1/2 years. So there seems to not be much product degradation.

Had a girl over the other night, sprayed my shirt a few times before opening the door. As the night went on, every time she would get up to use the bathroom (we were drinking wine) I would spray my shirt a few more squirts. Eventually, I just sprayed the couch where she was sitting probably six or 8 squirts. That seemed to have the strongest effect, and it was in no time that we were no longer on the couch.

The funniest thing is, she actually said to me that for some reason she really TRUSTS me....

Disclaimer: this girl was already wildly attracted to me. LT merely sped the process up. I'll be ordering a new supply soon.

WAGG is also great, and for me works really well with a combo of Gold cologne, Liquid Trust, red wine, and beautiful women.

EDIT: I wanted to add, I probably used a lot more than I probably alluded to. I just looked at the bottle, which was full two nights ago and I probably used a good 1/5 of it. I guess that is probably a lot...LOL.

Anyhow, after I sprayed the couch down her body language became extremely provocative and as she was sitting opposed to me, she had her legs spread wide open (wearing jeans). I had to initiate physical contact, but soon after she propositioned me.

However, this has happened to me in the past at least once before but it was so long ago that I cannot remember if I was using LT or not.

Another experience I remember is going out with this girl on a second date. Had her over to the house, we went out for drinks or something. When we got back to my place, I used the excuse of going into the bathroom to wash my hands. Which I did, but really it was to spray some LT on my shirt. After I returned the couch, we chatted for a bit and she inquired why I was sitting so far away. I couldn't have been more than 12" away. Anyhow, within moments she was undoing my pants....

I also have to add, I've also had plenty of experience with LT that has not been nearly as dramatic as what I've described above. I seriously doubt LT is going to help seduce some girl if she has already decided that she is NOT going to sleep with you. I believe it only helps a woman to move things faster if she wants to go down that avenue.

In fact, I do remember one experience in particular I had a girl over and we are messing around, things are getting pretty heavy and all of a sudden she said she had to leave, apologized, and said she didn't want to do something she was going to regret. Never heard from her again. Maybe I didn't use enough LT. I bet a fifth of a bottle would have really turned that night around...LOL.

Take my comments for what they are worth.
    Last edited by Johnny Bravo; 11-14-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: more details

Phero Dude

Today I wore A7/SOE/LT and One cologne to a cafe I frequent for breakfast every morning and a 58 year old woman who serves me acted quite differently. She's always nice and friendly, but today she couldn't keep her hands off of me. She literally kino'ed me 6 or seven occasions during my 30 min stay. I know A7/SOE seems to real in older chicks, but I've never had so much kino and babying. She was saying things like "you should smile, or don't worry about me I'll have my job". usually with a7/soe I get attraction but not like this. This was more lubby dubby and I feel that must of been due to LT in the mix.

I didn't respond back with kino to her because I'm not interested in scoring with such an old woman as I am but 42 and looking to score with 20-30 year old beaver.

But I thought I would report... LT is definitely a warm vibe.

HM

I'm going to have to try LT again. Didn't really see any results the first time but that was long ago and my mindset was not quite the same.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

So far all I can say that for the few times I tried it, it didn't come through for me at all. At all.

May give it a shot again if the need/opportunity arises...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Dude

Default Lt

Anyone ever get the impression that sometimes with LT on women treat you like some disabled person or elderly person who needs to be taken care of?

I don't know if I like it. You saw my report a couple of posts above in this thread. Too much babying I found.

Might not be the best for attraction.

HM

Stranger

Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with it, I've used up to four sprays for close quarter encounters, like same room sitting really close, but the feeling just isn't there, with WAGG for example, instead it's very notorious, 2-4 drops on my clothing and feel very uplifted and talkative thru the whole day, since I feel approachy, I came up as approachable.

Maybe the chance to use LT came on a time on my life where I'm not dating anyone and am not really looking forward to it. Perhaps when if/when I can try in really close quarter approaches, a seduction oportunity or the likes, then there is the problem with the longevity of the product, does not help much.

To round things up, for me, on open social situations 'rone works so much better, so far, LT has been pretty much a dud.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

LT has worked well for me in areas where i have needed to appear extra trustworthy and it has certainly worked very well however i never did notice any effectual advantage when i tested it out in the areas of attract women ect, my guess it is good for interviews type situations and sales ect
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information