Close

Thread: chikara npa

Phero Dude

Default chikara npa

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm reflecting a an AXE FX hit(s) I got last year in the mall during busy time wearing Chikara NPA. It was really unbelievable. I'm trying to replicate it again. basically I wore 1 or 2 sprays of npa to my crotch area on my jeans, while wearing 1 spray of chikara to my neck. The result was the chikara put me in a good mood, made me confident and talkative. The fact that I was all smiles made me approachable. And the NPA to my pants caused women to see me as eye candy. The mall was full of 20-30 somethings. The NPA which normally makes me very angry was applied too far away from my nose to have effect on me but because I used a powerful cologne and because I was actively walking around in the mall I realized it must of been diffusing.

In essence I had an AXE FX hit. It was memorable. I NEVER experienced that again. I tried to respray npa on my jeans a few days later and got the smell of godawful stench after dry down overnight. I understand clothing applications can be nasty as mones stick to clothes. But on skin they don't mix with me at all.

Before I go any further have any of you tested this combo out like this? Any takers? Anyone with any words of advice how to improve the result with it on.

NPA near facial reason causes me to inhale the fumes, stones me out and makes me look tense and angry. 2 sprays of chikara doesn't always better my mood. I find 1 spray to better my mood. 2 sprays and sometimes I get people angry with me.

Chikara NPA is a powerful mix. VERY powerful. I literally was walking down the mall and everyone within a 10 foot radius would turn and check me out and smile. It was unreal.

Just realized this is my 400th post. I feel like a worthy contributor now

HM

As a general rule IMO you should always wash any clothing you've applied androstanone to (eg NPA) before applying more. Maybe even skip applying to that item for a few washings just to be sure. .There may be enough residual pheromones in the fabric to last quite a while, even after a washing. .Remember it sometimes doesn't take very much to elicit a response, and you are better off getting a minimal response than a very memorable negative one.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

HM, you are definitely a worthy contributor. Thanks. This was a good one to mark your 400th. NPA and Chikara are a mighty combo indeed. I used to mix NPA and APC before there was a Chikara. Ditto what Rbt says about aNONE. I can smell it very well and generally remain aware of the residual on clothes and even skin after a shower.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

King of the coupons!

And two months later ...

I started applying TE unscented to the crotch of my pants/sweat pants/jeans about three weeks ago. I did this, because I had a Puerto Rican dentist I had to see (AE:A314 2:2 to my neck/TE to the crotch), and I've noted years ago, eyes find where I applied TE. For some reason, I remember that, and put it back in motion. I've had two visits with her in the last three weeks, and each time I sprayed my crotch with TE, her eyes went there without shame.

No hits as of anything physical or verbal ... but lots of touching other than my mouth and face during both visits, share personal stuff about her sister in-law and family, so I'm ASSUMING my wardrobe of mones were the cause.

Just peeped in to wish Bruce a belated, saw this thread, and thought I'd share.

I like my Chikara served with SOE!

Cheers!!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

TE on the rocks; Chikara with an SOE chaser.

Thanks for the BD wish!

Also, on the Chikara/NPA mix topic, be sure to check out Traleblazer's post in a related thread:

Chikara, NPA, A7 and a dash of Dirty English!
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information