Close

Stranger

Default The Edge Gel Pack, First Obvious Blatant Hit.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone,

I have been away form the forum for quite awhile and havn't used pheromones for some time. Anyways, I recently ordered a sample pack that had a packet of The Edge in it. Today, I thought I would do a test with it and see if anything happened. First indication ws at lunch. A very pretty late teen or barely twenty girl at the cash register looked visibly flustered and would not make I contact. She looked very affected and kind of confused and she acted like she couldn't focus or concentrate.

Later after work I went to the mall to look at watches. I stopped at a Kiosk where a cute early twenties woman was working. This was by far the best, most obvious hit I have encountered yet. She was very open, flirty and talkative. It was amazing how open and personal she was with me. We talked and flirted for several minutes during which time she couldn't keep her hands off me. She touched me several times and even put her arm around my waist at one point, to which I also did the same to her. It was amazing. The converation even got surprisingly personal at times with her offering information about her personal life. It felt like a first date at times. Anyways we played a little game where she was trying to guess my age. She thought I was 28 years old, and I kept saying nope, higher. She finaly gave up at 35 and then I told her my real age which is 46! By the way, she was 23. Well that is by far the most blatant hit I have experienced yet.

Also, I don't if it was the mones or just psychological, but I felt more confident and self assured with it on.

Delano
    Last edited by Delano; 01-12-2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Correct a mis-spelled word

Good post!

It often amazes me how many very young women I get hits from when wearing mones. Fun, huhu?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Delano View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have been away form the forum for quite awhile and havn't used pheromones for some time. Anyways, I recently ordered a sample pack that had a packet of The Edge in it. Today, I thought I would do a test with it and see if anything happened. First indication ws at lunch. A very pretty late teen or barely twenty girl at the cash register looked visibly flustered and would not make I contact. She looked very affected and kind of confused and she acted like she couldn't focus or concentrate.

Later after work I went to the mall to look at watches. I stopped at a Kiosk where a cute early twenties woman was working. This was by far the best, most obvious hit I have encountered yet. She was very open, flirty and talkative. It was amazing how open and personal she was with me. We talked and flirted for several minutes during which time she couldn't keep her hands off me. She touched me several times and even put her arm around my waist at one point, to which I also did the same to her. It was amazing. The converation even got surprisingly personal at times with her offering information about her personal life. It felt like a first date at times. Anyways we played a little game where she was trying to guess my age. She thought I was 28 years old, and I kept saying nope, higher. She finaly gave up at 35 and then I told her my real age which is 46! By the way, she was 23. Well that is by far the most blatant hit I have experienced yet.

Also, I don't if it was the mones or just psychological, but I felt more confident and self assured with it on.

Delano
    What happened after you told her you were 46? Did you give up on her or get her #? Did her facial expression change. Did she think hey he's too old for me? Congrats on the hit by the way.

HM

Journeyman

The cash register was more of hit based on what you said...sometimes it feels like there rushing without making eye contact.
    Careful with the sales girl at the watch store. If there is commission, females in sales will flirt with a male in order to get the sale.

I have noticed people have a hard time guessing my age too. Im 29 now but when I first wore 'none (23 or 24) people would call me "Sir" alot, or would always think I was around 30. Now im 29 and people think im younger.

Thread Information