Close

Default first time buyers: my recomendation

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I’ve used Edge, APC, PF, PI, Andro, Xcite, and nHance successfully. I’ve had moderate success with AE and no success with Beeches or Date Mate. Now I’m experimenting with NPA and the IR colognes (with good first impressions). Rather than responding to several posts, here’s what I’d recommend for first time buyers:
    If you plan on buying only one product, buy a popular mix of the main pheromones (adrostenone and androstenol). I think Edge and PF are both pretty hot and have lots of fans. Edge is more concentrated and I’d recommend it to anyone that wants to meet new girls and/or be more popular at parties. PF has less of a smell, and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to spice up a relationship, make good impressions on dates, or get more favorable responses from someone they see on a regular basis.
    If you plan on buying two products, buy a popular mix + a pure adrostenone product. Adrostenone works great on its own and is probably the main ingredient for getting a sexual response. Used alone, it’s the simplest way to supplement your own natural pheromones. Used in a combo, it’s a good way to make the popular mixes more intense. (But, watch out, too much intensity can have negative effects.) If you’re buying Edge, I’d get APC because it’s less concentrated (making it less likely to overload with the already powerful Edge) and it helps to cover the Edge smell. If you’re buying PF, I’d recommend Primal as the easiest way of spiking the formula. (Just a tiny drop of Primal on your wrist is all it takes.)
    If you’re buying more than two products I’d get one adrostenone concentrate + one popular mix + whatever strikes you as cool or interesting.
    Whatever you decide, relax and be confident. It’s all good and you can’t really go wrong at love-scent.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: first time buyers: my recomendation

Your combos sound good!

A curious question:
    Are you addicted to trying different combos? If I were you, after finding one right combo, I probably won\'t try others.

Hello a.k.a

Was just wondering where you spray TE is it on your shirt or on your nck/face

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,
    I spray the Edge on my chest. When I use two sprays, I spray the second one on my wrist and rub my wrists together.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imissu:

A curious question:
    Are you addicted to trying different combos? If I were you, after finding one right combo, I probably won\'t try others.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

imissu,
    Addicted? Me? No way! I can stop anytime. But, hey, what do you think of this one: IR + NPA on my chest, AE on my wrists and a little APC on my neck. I bet that combo will kick ass. I\'ll just try it once and then no more combos. I swear... Although... I still haven\'t tried Attraction yet. It\'s got a ton of Androstenol...hmmmm... I bet I could brew some awesome combos with that stuff.
    Is it time for the end of the month special yet? No? That\'s OK. I can wait. Really, I can. Let me just check my credit card balance for... uhhh... accounting purposes. Yeah, that\'s it, accouning purposes. OK. Gotta go balance my checkbook or something. See you.

Thread Information