Close

Stranger

Default The one by Dolce & Gabbana with soe scented and alpha 7

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Should i get the uncented soe? The alpha 7 is unscented. I just recently got the soe and i just roll it once or twice on me correct? I put less than a drop of alpha 7 cuz i'm only 27 and don't want to od. Should i get the uncented soe so as not to disrupt the cover scent?

suggestions on how to best apply or other colognes to wear. I also have davidoff hot water coming in the mail but haven't smelled it yet

thanks for any help

I've always worried a bit about "Scent clash" when combining more than one scented product. Even with say a shaving balm then adding a face or body cream (it gets really dry here during the winter and my skin flakes and cracks otherwise), then adding an underarm deoderant and a cologne or the like on top of all that (I go for the *unscented* anti-perspirants actually if I use one at all). It may or may not be an issue depending on exactly what the scents are and how they react on you, so it may take some experimentation. If you want to play it safe, and are more likely to use a pheromone product with a cover scent than by itself, I'd just go with the unscented products. Some of the "scented" pheromone products have such a weak scent in some cases it may not matter though.

Whatever you do, DON'T put on too much scent. I've encountered people with so much "Stuff" on that they smell like a bad accident in a perfume factory. In at least one case it made my eyes burn (the guy smelled like insecticide/bug killer...). You want to attract people, not send them running gagging. The less the better.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by thestang View Post
    Should i get the uncented soe? The alpha 7 is unscented. I just recently got the soe and i just roll it once or twice on me correct? I put less than a drop of alpha 7 cuz i'm only 27 and don't want to od. Should i get the uncented soe so as not to disrupt the cover scent?

suggestions on how to best apply or other colognes to wear. I also have davidoff hot water coming in the mail but haven't smelled it yet

thanks for any help
    I wear unscented a7 and unscented soe and cover with a professional strength cologne like One by D&G. ALways had good results.

Did find it attracted mostly older women though (45+) which isn't my cup of tea. I like the young ones.

HM

Thread Information