Close

Thread: NPA results

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default NPA results

Hi friends.

Im new here.

First of all sorry for by bad english, its not my native language.

Two months ago i got a NPA (thanks LS for shipping overseas!).

I must admit i was really skeptical about it despite of reading many good results with it.

Im 28yo, normal shape, looking good.

I've been testing NPA ratios since i got it, and i guess i got my ideal ratio.

Today i applied 6 dabs of NPA and a cologne before going to the college.

I really could notice the difference. I counted 5 different girls looking at me.

Using NPA make the girls look at me in a different way, i cant describe exactly. Three of them looked like they were scared, maybe i OD?

Well even if i OD, all i can say it works. Some way or other way, it does work.

I had another experience some days ago that i was really shocked. I was looking for a girl, then she looked to me and smile. Class was over and i was going back home. But started acting not like i always do: i could not take her out of my mind, had a momentary obession. Then i waited to her leave the college and as soon as i saw her i told her she was f*ing beautiful and delicious. I applied two drops of NPA that day. Im shocked because i've had never act like that in my life, neither when drunk or so.

Now i cant say a word to her because i'm very, very, embarassed since that day.

Rod

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by miaw View Post
    Hi friends.

Im new here.

First of all sorry for by bad english, its not my native language.

Two months ago i got a NPA (thanks LS for shipping overseas!).

I must admit i was really skeptical about it despite of reading many good results with it.

Im 28yo, normal shape, looking good.

I've been testing NPA ratios since i got it, and i guess i got my ideal ratio.

Today i applied 6 dabs of NPA and a cologne before going to the college.

I really could notice the difference. I counted 5 different girls looking at me.

Using NPA make the girls look at me in a different way, i cant describe exactly. Three of them looked like they were scared, maybe i OD?

Well even if i OD, all i can say it works. Some way or other way, it does work.

I had another experience some days ago that i was really shocked. I was looking for a girl, then she looked to me and smile. Class was over and i was going back home. But started acting not like i always do: i could not take her out of my mind, had a momentary obession. Then i waited to her leave the college and as soon as i saw her i told her she was f*ing beautiful and delicious. I applied two drops of NPA that day. Im shocked because i've had never act like that in my life, neither when drunk or so.

Now i cant say a word to her because i'm very, very, embarassed since that day.

Rod
    Thank you for your report, also sometimes i apply NPA it is an amusing product and most delightful one, i wish you luck with the delicious dream girl cheers TAB
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

That reminds me of an experience I had once long ago. I went back up to the woman the next day, just to apologize for being so agressive and it worked out great. You might want to cut back on the NPA though; does sound a little like an OD. Good work. Thanks.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Journeyman

Default npa

NPA is so good!
    However, if u overdose, you can make enemies. It happen to me already, but like Bruce said, the best is go back and apologize.4 drops sound to much my friend.

Three of them looked like they were scared, maybe i OD?
    I LOLed.

i told her she was f*ing beautiful and delicious.
    ...and again!

Yep, lesson learned. Take the time to slowly ramp up your application over the course of weeks or so. When you notice negative results you know you need to ramp down a bit.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Thread Information