Close

Default Alpha- and beta-androstenol - what is the difference?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Have just tried to make a search about "beta androstenol", but have not found what I want to know....

Is there a big difference between these two isomers or are they only suble? Has anybody tried both alpha and beta isomers? When replacing alpha-nol by beta-nol in a mix would I see any change in behavior with my targets?

Questions and questions.....

There was a lot of discussion about this long ago.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

IIR alpha-nol had a reputation for encouraging chattyness/conversation (and I remember a few times when I wore it I started to wish those around me would *shut up* they were carrying on so.... and at a lunch meeting someone even commented that we had a "good conversation" when I wore it there [no one knew I had it on but me]. IMO it performed as advertised. Good for social events, family gatherings, etc.

The beta-nol version supposedly also supposedly triggered conversation, but at a more "deep" and "honest" level (hence it being called "Instant Honesty" by one supplier). I'm personally not sure I ever saw such an increased "deepness" in conversation the few times I tried it though, but I was around hard-to-open-up people.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information