Close

Stranger

Default First timer, trying out Chikara

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi there,
    New here--just got some Chikara gel packs and have begun wearing a little bit out and about. I'm being REALLY wary of overdoing it, letting my nose be the judge as you say, so I'm only using a little dab on each wrist when I've tried it going to the gym, and one evening experimented with that plus a little on my neck in a club environment--still I'm using prolly only 1/5 of the gel pack. I'm not normally a cologne guy so I'm trying to be very cautious. That said, I THINK it may be doing something...will continue to experiment.
    I'm just curious, if I put on a small amount like this, and I feel like even I can barely smell it unless I put my nose to my wrist, does that mean in theory it wouldn't have any effect on others? What I mean is, does someone have to really smell it for it to have an effect?
    FWIW, I'm 45, very fit and youthful looking. Not looking to attract young gals, but a little extra attention from the 35-45 ladies wouldn't suck

Thanks!

There is a general "less is more" philosophy when it comes to pheromone applications/amounts. It doesn't take much, and too much can make things worse. Perhaps a guideline would be is that if you *can* smell the pheromones, you've applied too much (not talking the detection of any cover scent here, just the pheromones themselves).

I've seen many reports of where a single drop or even a partial drop/spray/whatever is the sweet spot for some users. Starting low and working up is often the best approach.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

I too have just purchased some Chikara gel packs along with a bottle of NPA and Alpha 7 unscented. My first day I put on one dab of Alpha 7 on my left wrist and 1 dab of npa on my right wrist. Covered the left wrist again with about 1/5 Chikara and then cover sprayed cologne.. "Dirty English". Sprayed my finger tip and covered the NPA with it. I went to Best Buy about 2 hours later to make a purchase and ran into an old friend who was recently married. She came up to hug me and then started following me around the store. I asked in conversation how her husband and new baby were doing and its as if she wanted to avoid the conversation of her husband totally. Telling me we had to get together some time soon for lunch. She ended up walking me to my truck and hugged me 3 times before we parted ways. Not sure if it was my off the wall mix or just because she hadnt seen me in a while..
    Later that afternoon I went to get my taxes done and when I walked in found 3 ladies sitting behind desks with customers. I waited for my turn. Sat down and handed her 8 months worth of receipts and my w-2. In about 10 minutes, alll 3 women were adding up my receipts for me, showing me there facebook pictures, talking about trips and vacations, old dates and sexual encounters. I was blown away. What normally would have taken an hour or so had kept me in their office for 3 hours. Again, not sure if it was my mix. I'm 52. Recently divorced after 20 years. Not a super go getter when in a conversation but can hold my own. I think I am average in appearance. I like the smell of Chikara and the combo of a very light spray of Dirty English.. mist in the air and walk thru it. It appeals to my senses. I will take a break for it for a couple of days and try it again when I go out with the boys for a drink.
    I know NPA is an additive but have no means yet of mixing up sprays. I would like to try a mix of NPA and Dolce&Gabbana "The One".

I barely moistened my finger with each dab of the NPA and Alpha 7. I had to double check my finger tip just to make sure I even had any on there.
    Has this ever been tried? I am so new at this and wanted to try something different than what I have been reading so far.. all the info on here is overwhelming sometimes. I have been reading posts for 2 weeks.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Starting low and working up is often the best approach.
    Yep, I'm most definitely erring on that side. Been testing it out now for roughly a week and I really do think it's doing something. I'm a relatively good-looking, very fit guy, but I know I can come off a bit lone-wolf/slightly scary looking at times (or so I've been told, however, quite unexpectedly some women(that I've never had any interaction with) at the gym have been sort of lingering/hovering around me, in fact, one was quite blatant! Some dudes have been very chatty too kind of out of the blue. So far so good . . .

TB,

I think you might have discovered a new super combo. Chikara and NPA has always been a potent mix; Adding Alpha 7 ups the aNONE and aRONE quite a bit. I'm VERY curious about the Dirty English. Have to take a sniff next time at the fragrance counter. Many thanks for the report.

Chikara, NPA, A7 and a dash of Dirty English!
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I'm English and not dirty - at least not all the time. I have smelt 'Dirty English' cologne & it was quite a powerful masculine smell. I've looked it up on the Basenotes website & I think there is a touch of civet in there. It might be a smell which arouses the animal passions in women. No pun intended.

It is not a smell for shrinking violets - but then neither is this forum !

Anyone tried Ruhvah or Satyr Oil which can cause women to get into a frenzy ?

Just ordered some; thanks for the tip. Looks interesting.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information