Close

Thread: Order Pending

Default Order Pending

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Heya Bruce! Sent an e-mail to the provided address in the sticky. Just want to make sure you got it as it has been a couple days since I sent it to you. Below is some information to help out...

• Order Number: 85197
    • Order Date: Saturday 29 October, 2011

If you are busy (which I expect you are) then that is perfectly fine. You may even be out of the order I requested. Take your time but please let me know when the order will be shipped out. I am in no major hurry but would prefer my $50+ to not have been wasted.

Thanks!
    ~Tony
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Hi Tony,

I see your email to Tammy, but no response. I'll run it by her again. You should hear something by the end of the day. Your $ is safe with us.

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Administrator

Hi Tony I am sorry for the problem with your order. I cannot explain why it is still pending but we will definitely get it out and make it up to you. I apologize for the inconvenience

No inconvenience. Things happen, frankly I'm glad you guys aren't some automated process that regulates orders based on number, and a computer generated policy numbered based on shipping needs and complex blah blah blah's. Just thank you for taking notice and as per norm I will be awaiting my order in the hopes that the mail-person actually leaves it here instead of taking it with this time lol.

Ciao
    ~Tony
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Administrator

Thanks for your understanding Tony

No problem Tammy. Things get missed, isn't the end of the world. This will be my last reply to this thread as CS isn't for chatting purposes, even with you admins and moderators .

Thanks a bunch though for the quick reply(s) and understanding that perhaps things happen. You two, and anybody else reading this take care now...OH and I'll likely be posting something of a Journal here soon on the products I have ordered.

Cheerio!
    ~Tony

Thread Information