Close

Thread: Funny Story

Default Funny Story

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok today I tried a crazy mix I don't have ratio's etc. I tried one drop of A-7 covered that with SOE from a gel pack. I'm like what the heck i covered that with a little chikara from a gel pack. Covered that with Chanel Egoiste. I didn't know what to expect good bad nothing etc. Stopped by the gym. I have a friend that is a Lesbian she's around 25 really nice looking girl, I've know her for seven years. So we started talking blah blah. All of a sudden she started jumping up and down talking about her va jay jay. A older lady working at the front desk her face turned red from laughing so hard. My friend looked at me and asked what do you have on? I said what are you talking about? She left after that. I'm like ok maybe a coincidence. A couple hours later I went to Wal-Mart couple of dihl's from women dudes head nodded me what's up etc nothing out of the norm here in the south. Went to the register BAM major DIHL. The cashier was also in her twenties maybe 21-22. Her face turned red paid for my stuff during the whole time still in DIHL. She said sir here's your reciept. I said what about my change she said oh I'm sorry and closed the drawer. I said don't worry just wait on the next customer when you ring him up you can give me my change then. Guess what she closed the drawer again and forgot to give me my change. She through her hands in the air and said OMG what's wrong with me today lol. Just wanted to share that. I thought it was kinda funny.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

G r e a t m i x there Captain Phero
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

This mix is really working. Not as good as yesterday, but still some DIHL's and tons of hellooo's and smiles from the ladies lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    This mix is really working.
    Not as good as yesterday
    , but still some DIHL's and tons of hellooo's and smiles from the ladies lol...
    As you are probably aware of this i will reiterate for the benefit of others.

Take a good wash up of used pheromone application sites before fresh reapplications so as to prevent AndrostEnone build up due to conversion factors ect

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    As you are probably aware of this i will reiterate for the benefit of others.

Take a good wash up of used pheromone application sites before fresh reapplications so as to prevent AndrostEnone build up due to conversion factors ect
    Thanks Terry. I only wear my mones four days a week now. I always wash my application sites. Remember I even scrub my application sites with hydogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol lol..

Thanks Terry. I only wear my mones four days a week now. I always wash my application sites. Remember I even scrub my application sites with hydogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol lol..
    Four days a week good going, i could do this if i was not so much of a phero addict he he

Terry this is the mix for me. I had seen a lady I knew yesterday. I said hello she said hello, I didn't t think twice about it. She posted on my facebook page that she had a crush on me. Check this out she said she was a fan of mine lol. I'm like wow. Do we have private messaging on here now? I would message you my facebook info so you can see I'm not making this up. I'm like whoa lol..

Terry this is the mix for me. I had seen a lady I knew yesterday. I said hello she said hello, I didn't t think twice about it. She posted on my facebook page that she had a crush on me. Check this out she said she was a fan of mine lol. I'm like wow. Do we have private messaging on here now? I would message you my facebook info so you can see I'm not making this up. I'm like whoa lol..
    Fab results my friend, i hope she is nice, i have complete confidence in what you say cheers TAB

Thread Information