Ok today I tried a crazy mix I don't have ratio's etc. I tried one drop of A-7 covered that with SOE from a gel pack. I'm like what the heck i covered that with a little chikara from a gel pack. Covered that with Chanel Egoiste. I didn't know what to expect good bad nothing etc. Stopped by the gym. I have a friend that is a Lesbian she's around 25 really nice looking girl, I've know her for seven years. So we started talking blah blah. All of a sudden she started jumping up and down talking about her va jay jay. A older lady working at the front desk her face turned red from laughing so hard. My friend looked at me and asked what do you have on? I said what are you talking about? She left after that. I'm like ok maybe a coincidence. A couple hours later I went to Wal-Mart couple of dihl's from women dudes head nodded me what's up etc nothing out of the norm here in the south. Went to the register BAM major DIHL. The cashier was also in her twenties maybe 21-22. Her face turned red paid for my stuff during the whole time still in DIHL. She said sir here's your reciept. I said what about my change she said oh I'm sorry and closed the drawer. I said don't worry just wait on the next customer when you ring him up you can give me my change then. Guess what she closed the drawer again and forgot to give me my change. She through her hands in the air and said OMG what's wrong with me today lol. Just wanted to share that. I thought it was kinda funny.