Close

Stranger

Default Coupons and shipping

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

Like everyone, I would like to avoid customs as much as possible.
    Therefore, I'd like to know; When I order using the 30% FB Coupon, what Price will appear on the shipping invoice?

Does your shipping departement have the possibility to write a lower value on the shipping invoice? If so, how would I request that?

I fully understand if you rather answer me by PM.

Regards

P.S. Don't take the username seriously lol

We had some problems previously when altering the price, so as a policy we don't do that, but (and I should check first to make sure) the price on the customs slip, should indicate the price you PAID after the discount rather than the full price. That much we should be able to do for you. Alternatively, we can break up a single order into several smaller packages, but then you probably have to pay more in postage. Still the tax is probably a lot more.

If you order with a coupon, you probably want to not in the comments section that you need the discounted amount shown on the customs sticker rather than the full amount. Never hurts to be cautious.

Cheers and thanks in advance,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information