Close

Thread: A7/SoE or Edge?

Stranger

Default A7/SoE or Edge?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm somewhat new to pheromones. I'm looking for something to wear everyday (good around professors, doctors, students) but I'd also want something for the night out.

Im 25 yo caucasian male with good looks and fit, my main issue is I'm shy at first. Looking to attract 19-24 yo white females.

From my research, It seems the best combo is A7 with SoE.

A7 for day and A7+SoE at night?
    or A7+SoE at all times?

for how many 30" stripes would SoE last?

What about The Edge? I can find it within EU and i could possibly avoid customs, although I read that it attracts mostly older women. Is that right?

P.S. Anyone in EU looking to sell some of their pheromones, let me know.

EDIT: Also, is A7 comparable to A314? It seems A314 is good for everyday "business" use, but it is quite expensive.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    I'm somewhat new to pheromones. I'm looking for something to wear everyday (good around professors, doctors, students) but I'd also want something for the night out.

Im 25 yo caucasian male with good looks and fit, my main issue is I'm shy at first. Looking to attract 19-24 yo white females.

From my research, It seems the best combo is A7 with SoE.

A7 for day and A7+SoE at night?
    or A7+SoE at all times?

for how many 30" stripes would SoE last?

What about The Edge? I can find it within EU and i could possibly avoid customs, although I read that it attracts mostly older women. Is that right?

P.S. Anyone in EU looking to sell some of their pheromones, let me know.

EDIT: Also, is A7 comparable to A314? It seems A314 is good for everyday "business" use, but it is quite expensive.
    Hi Fluffer, Scent of Eros may be used alone during the day as a friendly social application, and you could use a drop of Alpha 7 combined with around 22" of SOE for night time applications.

It is true that Alpha 314 is a good product for business as i have used up several 15 mL bottles of it.

I have experienced comparable results to A314 if not better when combining SOE and A7 , i say better because SOE does a remarkable job in softening the effects of the Androstenone component contained in the A7 thus giving it the attributes of attraction and respect, women do find this mix sexually attractive, i also find this mix less intimidating than using A314 .

When using say 30 " this would give you around 70 applications.
    However once the roller ball is running free i would suggest that 22" will be sufficient amount for a great application and certainly enough to adequately complement a drop of A7, also for a night out you may also give two drops of A7 a try out.

If using 22" stripes the bottle will give you around 95 applications SOE...

You may also experiment with using lesser amounts of SOE with a drop of A7 so as to find your own prefered amount for various target situations cheers
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the response, I've read a lot of your posts and found them all very informative and have helped me narrow it down to the A7/SoE combo. I find the possibility to play with the ratios of SoE to A7 interesting.

One more question I have concerns pheromones and winter temperatures, below freezing. The Oil-pheromones will be less effective, so would it be good to go with a spray pheromone instead ?

For example, Ammo from AD?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the response, I've read a lot of your posts and found them all very informative and have helped me narrow it down to the A7/SoE combo. I find the possibility to play with the ratios of SoE to A7 interesting.

One more question I have concerns pheromones and winter temperatures, below freezing. The Oil-pheromones will be less effective, so would it be good to go with a spray pheromone instead ?

For example, Ammo from AD?
    You may use oil based pheromones in winter with success if you mix with some cologne ect to help with the diffusion, however if you do not want to add cologne then it would certainly be an advantage to use a spray type product or some gel packs when operating out doors in the cold

, Oil based products are ok if you are in a heated enviroment.

i think the SOE gel packets are out of stock at the moment. cheers
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Edge for men gel packs attract young women fine. Half a pack per application.

I have to say that A7/Soe is still an up and down for me.I have been wearing that combo to my local bowling league nights and all the guys around me whom are mostly older than me respect me alot more and take notice that I am doing well.They generally seem nicer perhaps from the SOE and like to ask a lot of questions and hang out more.I usually head to the local bar afterwards and thats when the SOE wears off and I think the A7 scares younger woman away.As always when wearing that combo older woman flock to me.I've purchased more Edge Sandalwood and it's been awhile since I've tried Edge/Soe.I've had people tell me that I smell like an old woman when I wear Sandalwood alone so it must be mixed with SOE.It works wonders on my roommate as he loves Edge especially for attracting older woman as he is 26.If I happen to use the A7/Soe combo I'd usually use half a drop of A7 to my neck and dabs of Soe on my wrists, ears, and neck.Too me it seems Soe alone does nothing for me but smell good.Same goes for A7 alone.I will get back to this thread once I take logs of the Edge alone and Edge/Soe combo.Cheers
    Last edited by Crash; 03-01-2012 at 06:38 AM.
    Pete

Okay so here was what I did.I bought an extra rollerball bottle.One bottle was mostly Soe with a few drops of A7 and the second bottle was half Edge and half Soe.This way I found to be super easy to apply to any area that I want and won't have a bad OD as long as I don't use much.Let's say a dab on the ears or behind the wrists.Remember that less is more.I highly recommend doing this if you want to go with the combo.So far both combo's work well in the rollerball setup.People are much more responsive to me and respect me a lot more with the Edge/Soe and with the A7/Soe it seemed to work wonders at the club the other night.Give that a whirl and see what happens.Cheers
    Pete

Journeyman

Crash, you are a rocker. I think I have learnt something from your post. And tonight I will go out to have a try.

Thread Information