Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Default How to act congruent with Alpha Dream Alpha Machio

Any takers who've tried this product. I have an italian SO and I like italian women in general. Now congruency please... this product contains androstanone too. They say it has very little none in it.

What feel do you get from it?

How does it make you want to behave?

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Any takers who've tried this product. I have an italian SO and I like italian women in general. Now congruency please... this product contains androstanone too. They say it has very little none in it.

What feel do you get from it?

How does it make you want to behave?

HM
    After having used the original Alpha Maschio formula without noticing anything out of the ordinary i sent it to a friend, and i have since used the newer revised Alpha Maschio and this also has no effects upon me or any of my perceived targets.

I have also experienced another creation from this same creator it is called A q u a g e n 3rd generation and it was available at the time its creator ceased to post on L-S forum, i do occasionally notice a nice smooth comfortable self effect from a spray of this product if i have not used it for awhile, however i have not noticed any effects from my application of this product on others cheers......
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Default Am

Terry

Got my AM black spice today.. Tried out 3 sprays at the mall. I'm 42 produce low test so I thought I wouldn't OD.

Well I didn't OD. I had women 20 -35, the hottest kind coming to walk in my vicinity and many making eye contact with seductive looks. However, there was no hostility.

From men I noticed sometimes they would look macho. the woman would be the kind who look like they dress hot.

Problem is this is all Igot. I didn't get any shot of confidence with this product. I didn't feel I'd have the courage to get any of their #'s or try to score with any of them.

With AMMO /IS I get a boost of confidence to talk, a polite deameanor and feel targets are within my scope to score with.

I'm beginning to think AM is like NPA with A1!!

Did you get similar response. I just poured $85 down the drainw with this product. Any chance i can mix it with anything you know and get more VERBAL confidence to make things happen without taking off the edge off of the attraction in it?

I ordered it in black spice. As a standalone it not going to do it for me. Maybe I can buy an additional product from alpha dream to mix it with?

HM

AM is a 30% discount at the moment, dont give up on it though, try starting out with 1 sp , remember AM contains around 126 mcg pheromones per spray, in this case less is definitely better cheers

Ps if IS is confidence 4 u then layer a few drops on the chin or top lip in addition to your AM app

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    AM is a 30% discount at the moment, dont give up on it though, try starting out with 1 sp , remember AM contains around 126 mcg pheromones per spray, in this case less is definitely better cheers

Ps if IS is confidence 4 u then layer a few drops on the chin or top lip in addition to your AM app

IS comes in spray bottle. I guess a spray from it should do the trick.

I also ordered GLACE from ADream. Have you tried it? Would it mix well with AM?

HM

I know of others who are obtaining results with Glace unfortunately it has not been performing for me, so i am using a social from another site with excellent results, also i am cutting back on the Glace to one spray just to see if i can see something.

Thread Information