Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default How to act congruent with Alpha Dream Alpha Machio

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Any takers who've tried this product. I have an italian SO and I like italian women in general. Now congruency please... this product contains androstanone too. They say it has very little none in it.

What feel do you get from it?

How does it make you want to behave?

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Any takers who've tried this product. I have an italian SO and I like italian women in general. Now congruency please... this product contains androstanone too. They say it has very little none in it.

What feel do you get from it?

How does it make you want to behave?

HM
    After having used the original Alpha Maschio formula without noticing anything out of the ordinary i sent it to a friend, and i have since used the newer revised Alpha Maschio and this also has no effects upon me or any of my perceived targets.

I have also experienced another creation from this same creator it is called A q u a g e n 3rd generation and it was available at the time its creator ceased to post on L-S forum, i do occasionally notice a nice smooth comfortable self effect from a spray of this product if i have not used it for awhile, however i have not noticed any effects from my application of this product on others cheers......
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Default Am

Terry

Got my AM black spice today.. Tried out 3 sprays at the mall. I'm 42 produce low test so I thought I wouldn't OD.

Well I didn't OD. I had women 20 -35, the hottest kind coming to walk in my vicinity and many making eye contact with seductive looks. However, there was no hostility.

From men I noticed sometimes they would look macho. the woman would be the kind who look like they dress hot.

Problem is this is all Igot. I didn't get any shot of confidence with this product. I didn't feel I'd have the courage to get any of their #'s or try to score with any of them.

With AMMO /IS I get a boost of confidence to talk, a polite deameanor and feel targets are within my scope to score with.

I'm beginning to think AM is like NPA with A1!!

Did you get similar response. I just poured $85 down the drainw with this product. Any chance i can mix it with anything you know and get more VERBAL confidence to make things happen without taking off the edge off of the attraction in it?

I ordered it in black spice. As a standalone it not going to do it for me. Maybe I can buy an additional product from alpha dream to mix it with?

HM

AM is a 30% discount at the moment, dont give up on it though, try starting out with 1 sp , remember AM contains around 126 mcg pheromones per spray, in this case less is definitely better cheers

Ps if IS is confidence 4 u then layer a few drops on the chin or top lip in addition to your AM app

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    AM is a 30% discount at the moment, dont give up on it though, try starting out with 1 sp , remember AM contains around 126 mcg pheromones per spray, in this case less is definitely better cheers

Ps if IS is confidence 4 u then layer a few drops on the chin or top lip in addition to your AM app

IS comes in spray bottle. I guess a spray from it should do the trick.

I also ordered GLACE from ADream. Have you tried it? Would it mix well with AM?

HM

I know of others who are obtaining results with Glace unfortunately it has not been performing for me, so i am using a social from another site with excellent results, also i am cutting back on the Glace to one spray just to see if i can see something.

Phero Dude

Default ALpha M and Alpha 7

I hear this is also a potent combo and a good social one too although it seems to be high in none. Have you tried this? 1-2 sprays Am and 1-2 drops A7. No SOE. I was reading an articile and it says this combo makes you the MAN and woman actually compete for your attention. I will try this combo tommorrow and report back.

HM

I hear this is also a potent combo and a good social one too although it seems to be high in none. Have you tried this? 1-2 sprays Am and 1-2 drops A7. No SOE. I was reading an articile and it says this combo makes you the MAN and woman actually compete for your attention. I will try this combo tommorrow and report back.

HM
    Thank's HM iv'e just written your mix down and i am interested in reading your report just in case i don't get around to giving it a run soon myself cheers

Phero Dude

Default Am

Terry

I'm finding Am more than 2 sprays bothers my allergies, makes me somewhat stoned and sleepy and yawn a lot, and also makes me quiet.

I'm starting to feel this is a very potent product either the mones or the cologne and anything about 1 spray is OD for me.

Would you think 1 spray could get sufficient action out of this product, and if so in what environments?

I'm targetting 21-30 year old women. not looking for a new relationship right now as I'm happy with my SO but I'd like to explore the neighbouring juicy currents of water.

HM

Terry

I'm finding Am more than 2 sprays bothers my allergies, makes me somewhat stoned and sleepy and yawn a lot, and also makes me quiet.

I'm starting to feel this is a very potent product either the mones or the cologne and anything about 1 spray is OD for me.

Would you think 1 spray could get sufficient action out of this product, and if so in what environments?

I'm targetting 21-30 year old women. not looking for a new relationship right now as I'm happy with my SO but I'd like to explore the neighbouring juicy currents of water.

HM
    I could almost be certain enough to bet my balls that your going to obtain more favorable results with using less and going for one spray of AM, with the exception of clubbing and or pub use where 2-3 would be ok, however for normal cruising one sp is going to score better for you.

Since you have started this thread i have also test sprayed AM to the back of my hands and a couple of hours later when its fragrance aspect has dissipated i can detect the familiar odor of Androstenone , i have Am in four different scent types, and i think i should improve my results also by using less sprays of this potent juice....

Phero Dude

Terry

Tonight I just went out with 1 spray of AM to the neck and the results were great. I found I wasn't getting stoned off the strong scent, my allergies weren't bothering me, I wasn't yawning and feeling tired a lot (all this happens with 3 sprays) and I wasn't antisocial. I was very relaxed, calm, yet confident. I didn't hesitate to strike up conversations with cashiers in stores when doing my xmas shopping nor at the restaurant, and this is while being with my SO. If I was alone who knows how much more action I could of got.

I especially like the fact that it attracts 25 year olds and up primarily since I'm over 40. Its too bad where I'm going hunting there isn't great beaver around.

Any idea good daytime spots to pick up women? I like supermarkets (I go there alone without SO), and I sometimes see girls in my condo but in an apartment complex there isn't a lot of time to socialize.. Also its dangerous having a woman know where you live so easily and it can easily brew up trouble if this don't go smooth or they plan to drop by expectedly when my SO is home.

I tend to like small european women around 25. Italian, portugese women are hot on my list. Problem is I'm going hunting in the desert. Can't exactly go out at nighttime where the chicks are as my SO will be with me or wonder where I am.

Need some great daytime spots to test the waters. Any takers?

AM is fantastic at 1 spray. the bottle should last forever.

HM

Terry

Tonight I just went out with 1 spray of AM to the neck and the results were great. I found I wasn't getting stoned off the strong scent, my allergies weren't bothering me, I wasn't yawning and feeling tired a lot (all this happens with 3 sprays) and I wasn't antisocial. I was very relaxed, calm, yet confident. I didn't hesitate to strike up conversations with cashiers in stores when doing my xmas shopping nor at the restaurant, and this is while being with my SO. If I was alone who knows how much more action I could of got.

I especially like the fact that it attracts 25 year olds and up primarily since I'm over 40. Its too bad where I'm going hunting there isn't great beaver around.

Any idea good daytime spots to pick up women? I like supermarkets (I go there alone without SO), and I sometimes see girls in my condo but in an apartment complex there isn't a lot of time to socialize.. Also its dangerous having a woman know where you live so easily and it can easily brew up trouble if this don't go smooth or they plan to drop by expectedly when my SO is home.

I tend to like small european women around 25. Italian, portugese women are hot on my list. Problem is I'm going hunting in the desert. Can't exactly go out at nighttime where the chicks are as my SO will be with me or wonder where I am.

Need some great daytime spots to test the waters. Any takers?

AM is fantastic at 1 spray. the bottle should last forever.

HM
    You will most times find some good catches at public library's and they are also a great venue for phero testing, then there is the swimming pools, parks and picnic areas, or the botanical gardens, another good area is the bus stops out side of hospitals, because nurses like lovers, another place is womens fashion houses, because they go there most times for a recharge as the atmosphere is familiar exciting and addictive for them even when they are just looking, and guess what they can always be lucky and find more than they bargained for especially if receiving a compliment from a horny man, man oh man there are so many unattached bored and lonely dolls walking the streets looking for some adventure and stimulation, go and cast your rod in and let it bend often . . . .

Phero Dude

Today I put on 1 spray of AM in the afternoon and it wore off a few hours later. I slept terribly last night. Was exhausted all day and deprived of sleep (must of got 2-3 hrs). Posture felt lousy. breathing felt shallow. I did a lot of abs work which kinds constricts the stomach so you don't get that belly breathing effect one gets from yoga and that lead to slighly higher BP than normal.

Anyways I went out in the afternoon to the supermarket and found I was too tired to even make decent eye contact and I must of come across as tense. So I decided to take a nap. When evening came it was time for xmas shopping and I put on another spray of AM and went to the mall with my SO.

What I noticed that unlike my responses from yesterday posted above there was limited chatting. Also I noticed I was more confident and told a beautiful sales lady she looks like Alanis Morrisette (which she does). She told me she gets that a lot and said she did look like her especially when Alanis was younger. After that she immediately dashed off to help another customer. I thought it was kinda rude as I just cracked a joke not like I'm picking her up in front of my SO.

Anyways I wonder if it was my confidence and joking that sent her away, or the fact that she was married and had a son, or the fact that I had more than 1 spray of AM on overall all day.

Any takers on this?

Terry you mentioned AM is not the type of product to wear everyday.. WHY? Suppose dose is controlled to 1 spray.. What is wrong with that? You always have good insight so I want to get your viewpoint. Also if it is best to cycle AM with other products what would you recommend? I'm looking to attract 25-30 year old women who may be single , have boyfriends, etc but want to test the waters.

Maybe I am overreacting to my experience today but customer service reps usually don't take off on clients after helping them out. I believe AM must of had something to do with this.

HM

Today I put on 1 spray of AM in the afternoon and it wore off a few hours later. I slept terribly last night. Was exhausted all day and deprived of sleep (must of got 2-3 hrs). Posture felt lousy. breathing felt shallow. I did a lot of abs work which kinds constricts the stomach so you don't get that belly breathing effect one gets from yoga and that lead to slighly higher BP than normal.

Anyways I went out in the afternoon to the supermarket and found I was too tired to even make decent eye contact and I must of come across as tense. So I decided to take a nap. When evening came it was time for xmas shopping and I put on another spray of AM and went to the mall with my SO.

What I noticed that unlike my responses from yesterday posted above there was limited chatting. Also I noticed I was more confident and told a beautiful sales lady she looks like Alanis Morrisette (which she does). She told me she gets that a lot and said she did look like her especially when Alanis was younger. After that she immediately dashed off to help another customer. I thought it was kinda rude as I just cracked a joke not like I'm picking her up in front of my SO.

Anyways I wonder if it was my confidence and joking that sent her away, or the fact that she was married and had a son, or the fact that I had more than 1 spray of AM on overall all day.

Any takers on this?

Terry you mentioned AM is not the type of product to wear everyday.. WHY? Suppose dose is controlled to 1 spray.. What is wrong with that? You always have good insight so I want to get your viewpoint. Also if it is best to cycle AM with other products what would you recommend? I'm looking to attract 25-30 year old women who may be single , have boyfriends, etc but want to test the waters.

Maybe I am overreacting to my experience today but customer service reps usually don't take off on clients after helping them out. I believe AM must of had something to do with this.

HM
    I think it would be OK to apply a spray of AM everyday and run with it for a decent period of time so to obtain a reliable mean average knowledge of its responses, it certainly looks to be a well balanced formula, but as you know it is designed to present its alpha presence so i would just wash up well between applications and it may well become a decent standalone for you and at one spray it would be an economical proposition . . . You could cycle AM with SOE and Alpha 7 as this combo has shown me nice consistent attraction results when i use SOE gel.

And for evening prowling A7 x 2 dr and a full SOE gel packet is a guaranteed attraction action application.....

Phero Dude

Terry

Can we talk more about congruency with AM? Can you give me examples of how to act congruent with a stranger when first meeting. there's this one woman I have my eyes on who is indian and who I'd like to meet at my massage parlour. I want to come across with an AM vibe but have no idea what that is. Should I introduce myself in a gentlemanly fashion? Should I forget about names and tell her I think she looks hot (This may work or drive her away if she thinks I'm coming on too strong). Should I bait her in by waiting for a time to have a conversation to her and giving her my business card? What would an AM man do. I want sexual pleasure with this woman. Ok maybe not intercourse as I have an SO, but I want to test the waters and enjoy fondling her tits and ass and kissing her passationaly. I want little involvement. yet I feel I can't afford to scare her away and she may be married. She remembers my name which is a good sign as I don't remember hers. All I remember is her perfect ass.

I don't want to scare her off though. I want to make sure she is turned on first. Would you wait for some certain IOI's before getting frisky to acertain her reactions or would you initiate regardless. She may be married so she may be the type to show restraint, unless she gets to know me well.

HM

Most Indian women hold strong views on traditional family values and they appreciate a man who is confident and understanding and also a little charming and cheeky, a man who can hold his ground without having to display dominance or arrogance.

I would say sure check this chic out and if she is easy then you will be in like flynn however if not then don't waste ur valuable time in trying to spill the beans te he . . .

Oh yeah Indian women are interested in the subject of traditional Indian food dishes so here is another edge in to support and enhance your traditional Scent of Eros and NPA ice breaker .

Remember the golden rule do not come across as needy, that means watch your body language because she certainly will be . . . .

Ok now just hang loose like a long neck goose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISLQK...eature=related

Having followed this thread ofr a while I am of the opinion that you are going about it backwards. Trying to act congruently with a pheromone product is creating a false persona. Most women can detect a fake at a hundred yards and are going to blow you off. Instead, you should be seeking a pheromone product that compliments and enhances who you really are. You'll get a lot further.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Here is a description from the manufacturers web site concerning the pheromone product that is subject in this thread, "Alpha Maschio"

" " Alpha Maschio is our Bad Boy formula for men that love women: This �Alpha Male� human pheromone formula contains a specific pheromone profile that gives off a chemical message to women that you are sexually superior. Very physical, and very hot!

Alpha Maschio is best used at first encounters, out socializing on the �prowl�, or when your special girl (or any girl) is in the mood." "

I would say there would be certain venue target windows of opportunity where this product could be worn to its best advantage concerning its description and as Belgareth has stated the wearer would certainly have to possess a mindset to feel genuinely congruent with the nature of the signals this formula displays, its certainly not intended for the passive beta male personality who is not desperate for sexual gratification at any cost . . . .

Phero Dude

I'm starting to think Instant Shine/AMMO better suits me, with sometimes some A314 thrown in in very low doses for that "good catch" vibe.

However, I like that AM makes me somewhat relaxed, and relaxes women. I feel I can be very mellow with it on. I don't club much these days (I'm 42) and don't like the late nights very much. I'm wondering if this PRODUCT is somewhat incongruent with who I am.

Maybe I can describe myself to better get a feel for what you guys would think would be a congruent product? Here goes:

42, 5'8", 175 lbs, 35" waist (Looking to lose 10 lbs of fat).
    First impressions are that I am somewhat not relaxed in the face, and don't smile too much when making conversation. this is somewhat due to the fact that I am bipolar.

I am collecting a paycheck everything month and work only part time hours from home but it is enough to pay the bills and save some dough too.

I invested in a electric guitar system and over the last 1.5 years have learned 6 u2 songs and recented started my own youtube channel gradually converting them over to video format.

I have business cards made that show I am an electric guitarist and it has my youtube channel and email on it ready to give out to my prey.

I am waiting till I achieve slightly more videos converted over on my youtube channel so that I can have some STATUS. Right now its all very beginning stage. Sure I know 6 complicated songs note for note and play through thousands of dollars of equipment but people who are not invited to my condo would never know. they would only see the 2 songs that have been converted.. I am waiting for this # to reach 4 before I start giving out my cards. This will take me till March 2012.

I am wondering whether i should stay somewhat mysterious and let people know I'm a guitarist and have them guess that converting over 4 songs to youtube is just part and parcel of what I do and leave it up to their imagination what Imay be (i.e. a pro guitarist, someone who plays gigs or teaches for a living). They would never know as I am not looking for a serious relationship with women and would be happy to kiss, fondle and maybe a bit more. I'm not planning on going into the sex stage now just testing the waters.

The other option is honesty. I don't have to play the rockstar. i can play the cibc employee who works out of his condo for a living and plays guitar as a hobby on youtube. I can hand out my card to show this hobby and gains womens admiration, as music is a universal language and the type I play is soothing and sometimes full of excitement. I do covers of real U2 songs note for note and I leave out the lyrics so all people watch are live guitar instrumental videos played to backing tracks of drums, bass, synth etc.

I'm hoping to build my status eventually as a guitar player once I have 8-10 video uploads and then upload free instructional lessons as well. This may help me better market myself as a guitar player down the line and give women the impression I have that rockstar vibe.

Now on to me. I feel I need some way to get shyness of approaching beautiful 20-30 year olds out of my head and the best way is to get my mind off of sex. Sure I lift weights, do cardio, and am trying to lose the last 10 lbs but that is not enough. the world is now full of 20 year old competition who are 6 feet tall and in shape. At 5'8" and 42 years of age my looks won't be enough to pull I need more.

I want to bait them into a status building approach by handing out my card. But not so in a fashion that turns me into a deparate businessman just trying to gain clients. I am indeed only trying to use my card as a point of contact after I develop some rapport with a lady, and perhaps feel that if I ask for their number I have a high chance of being rejected but if I leave them my card after smalltalk it is less threatening. Furthermore, if they take the bait and watch my videos infatuation, and pursuing has begun without me going after them. That means interest is there for them to chase ME.

I plan on only leaving my email address on the card as I don't need any stalkers. If women want to hear my music they can on youtube or in my car where I have songs recorded to CD ROM.

The point of all this blab really is one thing. Which mone signature will best complement me? I like women between 20-30, good looking, 5'2"-5'5". Mainly white (european) or brown skin (indian , spanish).

I am taking a testosterone supplement and working with weights and find I OD on A7 now so I don't use it. And it attracts all the old 40-60 year old women to me. Its really not my cup of tea.

IS/AMMO has always worked for me, but it mainly pulls blondes and very young girls like 15-23.

I need to meet people in the daytime and people I won't run into every day or those who want to see my place. I figure i would only bring them back to my place if I wanted a relationship with them. Don't need every girl I date (for security reasons one thing) knowing my address.

Any tips guys? IS/AMMO/A314 also projects a man of high status but at this time my status is low as I can't really market myself as a guitar player with only 2 videos out. i need to wait till it gets up to 4 or so so its more believable. By then I may know 8 songs 4 of which are converted to video and youtube.

Aside from mones from other sites any takers on products which would suit me here? Edge NPA is a nightmare, turns me into an ANGRY SOB. I even look it. I OD too easily with that much none.

Cheers

HM

I'm starting to think Instant Shine/AMMO better suits me, with sometimes some A314 thrown in in very low doses for that "good catch" vibe.

However, I like that AM makes me somewhat relaxed, and relaxes women. I feel I can be very mellow with it on. I don't club much these days (I'm 42) and don't like the late nights very much. I'm wondering if this PRODUCT is somewhat incongruent with who I am.

Maybe I can describe myself to better get a feel for what you guys would think would be a congruent product? Here goes:

First impressions are that I am somewhat not relaxed in the face, and don't smile too much when making conversation. this is somewhat due to the fact that I am bipolar.

I am collecting a paycheck everything month and work only part time hours from home but it is enough to pay the bills and save some dough too.

I invested in a electric guitar system and over the last 1.5 years have learned 6 u2 songs and recented started my own youtube channel gradually converting them over to video format.

I have business cards made that show I am an electric guitarist and it has my youtube channel and email on it ready to give out to my prey.

I am waiting till I achieve slightly more videos converted over on my youtube channel so that I can have some STATUS. Right now its all very beginning stage. Sure I know 6 complicated songs note for note and play through thousands of dollars of equipment but people who are not invited to my condo would never know. they would only see the 2 songs that have been converted.. I am waiting for this # to reach 4 before I start giving out my cards. This will take me till March 2012.

I am wondering whether i should stay somewhat mysterious and let people know I'm a guitarist and have them guess that converting over 4 songs to youtube is just part and parcel of what I do and leave it up to their imagination what Imay be (i.e. a pro guitarist, someone who plays gigs or teaches for a living). They would never know as I am not looking for a serious relationship with women and would be happy to kiss, fondle and maybe a bit more. I'm not planning on going into the sex stage now just testing the waters.

The other option is honesty. I don't have to play the rockstar. i can play the cibc employee who works out of his condo for a living and plays guitar as a hobby on youtube. I can hand out my card to show this hobby and gains womens admiration, as music is a universal language and the type I play is soothing and sometimes full of excitement. I do covers of real U2 songs note for note and I leave out the lyrics so all people watch are live guitar instrumental videos played to backing tracks of drums, bass, synth etc.

I'm hoping to build my status eventually as a guitar player once I have 8-10 video uploads and then upload free instructional lessons as well. This may help me better market myself as a guitar player down the line and give women the impression I have that rockstar vibe.

Now on to me. I feel I need some way to get shyness of approaching beautiful 20-30 year olds out of my head and the best way is to get my mind off of sex. Sure I lift weights, do cardio, and am trying to lose the last 10 lbs but that is not enough. the world is now full of 20 year old competition who are 6 feet tall and in shape. At 5'8" and 42 years of age my looks won't be enough to pull I need more.

I want to bait them into a status building approach by handing out my card. But not so in a fashion that turns me into a deparate businessman just trying to gain clients. I am indeed only trying to use my card as a point of contact after I develop some rapport with a lady, and perhaps feel that if I ask for their number I have a high chance of being rejected but if I leave them my card after smalltalk it is less threatening. Furthermore, if they take the bait and watch my videos infatuation, and pursuing has begun without me going after them. That means interest is there for them to chase ME.

I plan on only leaving my email address on the card as I don't need any stalkers. If women want to hear my music they can on youtube or in my car where I have songs recorded to CD ROM.

The point of all this blab really is one thing. Which mone signature will best complement me? I like women between 20-30, good looking, 5'2"-5'5". Mainly white (european) or brown skin (indian , spanish).

I am taking a testosterone supplement and working with weights and find I OD on A7 now so I don't use it. And it attracts all the old 40-60 year old women to me. Its really not my cup of tea.

IS/AMMO has always worked for me, but it mainly pulls blondes and very young girls like 15-23.

I need to meet people in the daytime and people I won't run into every day or those who want to see my place. I figure i would only bring them back to my place if I wanted a relationship with them. Don't need every girl I date (for security reasons one thing) knowing my address.

Any tips guys? IS/AMMO/A314 also projects a man of high status but at this time my status is low as I can't really market myself as a guitar player with only 2 videos out. i need to wait till it gets up to 4 or so so its more believable. By then I may know 8 songs 4 of which are converted to video and youtube.

Aside from mones from other sites any takers on products which would suit me here? Edge NPA is a nightmare, turns me into an ANGRY SOB. I even look it. I OD too easily with that much none.

Cheers

HM
    Ok here is something that i use and it should suit you very well, its called "Wolf Pheromone Cologne for Men"

Phero Dude

Terry

How is Wolf different from A314? Also what age range of woman does it attract and what nationality? I tried doing a google search on it and there is almost no reviews just an ad. if it is better or different than a314 please describe how! HM

Cheers

HM
    Ok...

You are my height but I am broader built than you and can carry 190 lbs without looking overweight. I am also 55 years old but energetic. Due to an illness over the past couple years I gained some weight but am losing it rapidly. Nothing like some good exercise to improve the mood and lose weight. In my recent experience I have found that women are not as bothered by some extra weight if you also look healthy otherwise and have a good attitude. The exercise is probably going to be a big help in your mindset but you need to change your attitude about approaching women. Look at it this way, don't approach them and you are guaranteed to never get any where. But don't approach them with the idea of getting laid, approach them with the idea of meeting them as equals or even as slightly less than yourself. Tease them, joke, laugh at them a little and make it plain you are there on your terms, not theirs. Get up and walk away before they can make a solid judgment about you. Go talk to somebody else, preferrably another female. Learn to be the one that makes all the decisions and women will chase you. Of course, be interesting and mysterious. Don't talk about what you do, get them to talk about themselves by asking questions and when asked about yourself give short answers then change the subject back to them or to something innocuous. You have to do all that without being an obnoxious jerk, of course.

Once you are moving along those lines you can start thinking about the pheromone products. In my experience I have found high -none products to be bad, I OD easily. But that may not apply to you. Experiment and see what works. But pheromones are only a small part of the game. No amount ofmones will get you anywhere if you don't have the other pieces in place.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Terry

How is Wolf different from A314? Also what age range of woman does it attract and what nationality? I tried doing a google search on it and there is almost no reviews just an ad. if it is better or different than a314 please describe how! HM
    Wolf is similar to A314 however it displays a most acceptable degree of approachability, i have used my share of A314 over the years and also i am on my second bottle of Wolf and in my opinion and the opinion of many other experienced users Wolf is a much friendlier product than A314, applying two or three drops makes for a great application because it commands a fair degree of friendly respect and it attracts the attention of todays young woman.
    Here is description of the product that i have pasted here from the Wolf site.

WOLF, the word brings many images and feelings to mind, dark forests, high mountains, moving shadows, the full moon, and feelings of not being quite safe. A howl in the night and everyone looks uncertainly at each other. How close is it?

How many lifetimes have humans and wolves walked the same paths? How deeply are we intertwined with each other? Are we engraved on the psyche of the wolf the way they are on us?

Some American Indian tribes believe that they are descended from wolves. I like the idea. I don’t claim to understand it, I just like it, this mystique that surrounds the wolf. Its magic is intoxicating."WOLF, draw upon your deepest inspirations... your greatest personal strengths... instinctively conquer the tasks before you... and achieve Leader status quickly."

This is the feeling that we have attempted to induce with WOLF Cologne. That is part of the reason it has taken so long to bring it together. Not only was the scent organization complex, the pheromone formula was complex, with over 8 human pheromones or pheromone like substances. Besides, I mean, what should wolf smell like? We tried hundreds of formulas, we even tested existing perfume and colognes trying to get some idea if anything on the market inspired the feelings of wolf. I knew the spirit of what I wanted but when it came down to the actual scent. First it was too sweet, too musky, too wet dog. Not enough of this too much of that. Everyone had a different idea of what it should be.

Then the pheromones, not that they came second as I worked on both at the same time. When one would become too frustrating I would switch to the other. I at least had a better idea where I was going with the pheromones. However, getting it exactly right and consistently producing the results that I wanted has been taxing, with part of the problem being that people are only going to pay so much. So, when is good enough good enough, especially when you are trying to make something astounding?

You see we were not going for the lone wolf thing. We set ourselves the goal of creating more of a leader type vibe. I wanted something that made people not only like and trust you, but also look up to you with admiration and respect. Our goal was to create a pheromone mix that would put the wearer in the position of leader. Inspire trust, lust, and the desire to obey, and yet keep the wearer above and separate from others. We hoped to create the feeling in people that they are privileged if the wearer of WOLF decides to talk with them, or give them attention. Users of WOLF should be considered elite, I think that would be a good word for it. As I said, we are not going for the lone wolf thing here. We are going for the wise powerful leader that everyone wants to be, or be with.

Many men no longer fit this character type, but for those of you who are, or desire to be this sort of man, those of you who have not been tamed, I give you WOLF! Welcome to the tribe, NOW BE THE LEADER OF YOUR PACK!

WOLF cologne starts with dry citrus notes, that settle quickly into a warm, faintly sweet scent with a dark herbal aromatic cast. It continues to get warmer the longer it is on skin, eventually drying down to a mild blend of woods, light amber and lots of musk.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Ok...

You are my height but I am broader built than you and can carry 190 lbs without looking overweight. I am also 55 years old but energetic. Due to an illness over the past couple years I gained some weight but am losing it rapidly. Nothing like some good exercise to improve the mood and lose weight. In my recent experience I have found that women are not as bothered by some extra weight if you also look healthy otherwise and have a good attitude. The exercise is probably going to be a big help in your mindset but you need to change your attitude about approaching women. Look at it this way, don't approach them and you are guaranteed to never get any where. But don't approach them with the idea of getting laid, approach them with the idea of meeting them as equals or even as slightly less than yourself. Tease them, joke, laugh at them a little and make it plain you are there on your terms, not theirs. Get up and walk away before they can make a solid judgment about you. Go talk to somebody else, preferrably another female. Learn to be the one that makes all the decisions and women will chase you. Of course, be interesting and mysterious. Don't talk about what you do, get them to talk about themselves by asking questions and when asked about yourself give short answers then change the subject back to them or to something innocuous. You have to do all that without being an obnoxious jerk, of course.

Once you are moving along those lines you can start thinking about the pheromone products. In my experience I have found high -none products to be bad, I OD easily. But that may not apply to you. Experiment and see what works. But pheromones are only a small part of the game. No amount ofmones will get you anywhere if you don't have the other pieces in place.
    That is great advice. I think I am going to focus on my body a lot as that is a key to my confidence and I've lost my shape over the last 10 years. Back in my 20's I had the body (not career) of a competitive bodybuilder. I still have decent shape but its no where like what I used to look like. I was training with heavy weights back then, now I train with only 30 lbs dumbells as my condo only stocks up to this weight. I only do multi joint movements.

As for women yes I want to be the prize but find it hard without alpha status. I am not alpha in personality, body, nor status, so its hard to go around walking like I'm all that. It would just create the impression of a confident guy who lacks achievement.

I'm about 4 months away from changing that. In 4 months I should carry 10 lbs less fat and maybe 10 lbs more muscle. In 4 months I should have 4 songs up on youtube and able to distrubute my business card. And my personality will automatically change when these things come into play.

When I was in my 20's all I did was lift weights. I knew little about alphaness qualities and didn't care for learning about it. I worked , lifted and played sports. I scored because I thought that was enough. I was convinced having a great bod could get sex and that's all I cared about. It turned into results.

Fast forward 20 years. I'm not in a business enviornment surrounded by women (In fact I work from home). Meeting people is damn difficult.

I think I'll think about mones more after I get my act back together.

I'm starting to think joining a real gym may be my best bet. I can meet people during the daytime. Once I get the body I will be in a perfect environment to succeed with short term physical satisfaction.

Any tips how to maximize success at gyms and which mones to use? It seems like if nothing else I will get out of the house which will aid conquering depression of any sort.

HM

Phero Dude

Wolf is similar to A314 however it displays a most acceptable degree of approachability, i have used my share of A314 over the years and also i am on my second bottle of Wolf and in my opinion and the opinion of many other experienced users Wolf is a much friendlier product than A314, applying two or three drops makes for a great application because it commands a fair degree of friendly respect and it attracts the attention of todays young woman.
    Here is description of the product that i have pasted here from the Wolf site.

WOLF, the word brings many images and feelings to mind, dark forests, high mountains, moving shadows, the full moon, and feelings of not being quite safe. A howl in the night and everyone looks uncertainly at each other. How close is it?

How many lifetimes have humans and wolves walked the same paths? How deeply are we intertwined with each other? Are we engraved on the psyche of the wolf the way they are on us?

Some American Indian tribes believe that they are descended from wolves. I like the idea. I don’t claim to understand it, I just like it, this mystique that surrounds the wolf. Its magic is intoxicating."WOLF, draw upon your deepest inspirations... your greatest personal strengths... instinctively conquer the tasks before you... and achieve Leader status quickly."

This is the feeling that we have attempted to induce with WOLF Cologne. That is part of the reason it has taken so long to bring it together. Not only was the scent organization complex, the pheromone formula was complex, with over 8 human pheromones or pheromone like substances. Besides, I mean, what should wolf smell like? We tried hundreds of formulas, we even tested existing perfume and colognes trying to get some idea if anything on the market inspired the feelings of wolf. I knew the spirit of what I wanted but when it came down to the actual scent. First it was too sweet, too musky, too wet dog. Not enough of this too much of that. Everyone had a different idea of what it should be.

Then the pheromones, not that they came second as I worked on both at the same time. When one would become too frustrating I would switch to the other. I at least had a better idea where I was going with the pheromones. However, getting it exactly right and consistently producing the results that I wanted has been taxing, with part of the problem being that people are only going to pay so much. So, when is good enough good enough, especially when you are trying to make something astounding?

You see we were not going for the lone wolf thing. We set ourselves the goal of creating more of a leader type vibe. I wanted something that made people not only like and trust you, but also look up to you with admiration and respect. Our goal was to create a pheromone mix that would put the wearer in the position of leader. Inspire trust, lust, and the desire to obey, and yet keep the wearer above and separate from others. We hoped to create the feeling in people that they are privileged if the wearer of WOLF decides to talk with them, or give them attention. Users of WOLF should be considered elite, I think that would be a good word for it. As I said, we are not going for the lone wolf thing here. We are going for the wise powerful leader that everyone wants to be, or be with.

Many men no longer fit this character type, but for those of you who are, or desire to be this sort of man, those of you who have not been tamed, I give you WOLF! Welcome to the tribe, NOW BE THE LEADER OF YOUR PACK!

WOLF cologne starts with dry citrus notes, that settle quickly into a warm, faintly sweet scent with a dark herbal aromatic cast. It continues to get warmer the longer it is on skin, eventually drying down to a mild blend of woods, light amber and lots of musk.

Terry

I've give Wolf a try on my next purchase in December. Can it be used in gyms? Is it versatile for many environments? In what way does it attract todays young woman? Do they see you as a leader only or do they actually develop lust and insane fascination with you?

HM

Terry

I've give Wolf a try on my next purchase in December. Can it be used in gyms? Is it versatile for many environments? In what way does it attract todays young woman? Do they see you as a leader only or do they actually develop lust and insane fascination with you?

HM
    Yes it can be worn in gyms or anyplace because it is not heavy on androstEnone, i am a member of another pheromone formula where all pheromone products are openly discussed by a large number of forum members and all links are allowed to be pasted to any pheromone sellers website, and the overwhelming consensus by members of this pheromone forum is that Wolf is a great easy going product that displays its wearer in a most charismatic manner.

Therefore in specific answer to your question, women perceive the wearer of Wolf in many and various positive aspects including attraction respect fascination and of course there are always those certain ones with a continually Percolating libido who will certainly fall under the charm of the charismatic and highly intelligent wolf . . . .

Phero Dude

Yes it can be worn in gyms or anyplace because it is not heavy on androstEnone, i am a member of another pheromone formula where all pheromone products are openly discussed by a large number of forum members and all links are allowed to be pasted to any pheromone sellers website, and the overwhelming consensus by members of this pheromone forum is that Wolf is a great easy going product that displays its wearer in a most charismatic manner.

Therefore in specific answer to your question, women perceive the wearer of Wolf in many and various positive aspects including attraction respect fascination and of course there are always those certain ones with a continually Percolating libido who will certainly fall under the charm of the charismatic and highly intelligent wolf . . . .

HM

I couldn't wait and ordered me a bottle. Will discuss eventually when I try it out. IS/ AMMO or Chikara have always been good standbys for me. For some reason I OD to easily on high none products.

I couldn't wait and ordered me a bottle. Will discuss eventually when I try it out. IS/ AMMO or Chikara have always been good standbys for me. For some reason I OD to easily on high none products.
    My last bottle Wolf was 30 ml, sometimes i only use 2 drops so its going to last me 4 awhile.

When it comes to pheromones i do not have any specific target objectives, because i am very satisfied with the women who are already in my life and i do not need further complications

My pheromone objectives are all about fun and surprises ie the thrill of using a new product or mix and then the surprise when i notice certain reactions when i work out my sweet spot ect.

I have products from so many pheromone vendors taking up the space in my spare room that it could well take me twenty years to use it all up.
    When i am not testing a new product then i am cycling from my list of old established consistent products, i still find it thrilling whenever some of my old favorites come up for an application because even though some of the new age concentrated formulas are excellent at what they are designed for i still love to open my green phero box and delve in for some Primal Instinct, Alpha 7, or some SOE or Edge gels, not forgetting my NPA for a moment, these are among the classics in my collection, yeah for me pheromones are fun.

You will find out that 2 drops of Wolf spread out very well for an oil and you will be pleased with its fragrance aspect. cheers 4 now TAB

Phero Dude

[COLOR=#0000ff]My last bottle Wolf was 30 ml, sometimes i only use 2 drops so its going to last me 4 awhile.

When it comes to pheromones i do not have any specific target objectives, because i am very satisfied with the women who are already in my life and i do not need further complications

My pheromone objectives are all about fun and surprises ie the thrill of using a new product or mix and then the surprise when i notice certain reactions when i work out my sweet spot ect.

I have products from so many pheromone vendors taking up the space in my spare room that it could well take me twenty years to use it all up.
    When i am not testing a new product then i am cycling from my list of old established consistent products, i still find it thrilling whenever some of my old favorites come up for an application because even though some of the new age concentrated formulas are excellent at what they are designed for i still love to open my green phero box and delve in for some Primal Instinct, Alpha 7, or some SOE or Edge gels, not forgetting my NPA for a moment, these are among the classics in my collection, yeah for me pheromones are fun.

You will find out that 2 drops of Wolf spread out very well for an oil and you will be pleased with its fragrance aspect. cheers 4 now TAB

[COLOR]
    One more question about Wolf. Can you describe self effects? HM

One more question about Wolf. Can you describe self effects? HM
    Its just a feeling of calm concentration and focus, i often forget i have applied Wolf this is not an intense experience in the least, just one of feeling cool calm and collected.

I do not specifically use Wolf for seduction purposes but i do use it for interview type situations and when dealing with local dignitary's and as usual once applied i forget about it period, although i am often taken back into pheromone reality when upon leaving a meeting rather than seeing me off at the door or from their office seat the person of importance instead walks me all the way back to my car or even will walk me to the lift if i am in a high rise office, and many times i often notice wives and girl friends of clients looking at me in a way that i know that something about me has made an indelible impression upon their minds, yes Wolf continues to amuse me still after using it for years....

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information