Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
That is great advice. I think I am going to focus on my body a lot as that is a key to my confidence and I've lost my shape over the last 10 years. Back in my 20's I had the body (not career) of a competitive bodybuilder. I still have decent shape but its no where like what I used to look like. I was training with heavy weights back then, now I train with only 30 lbs dumbells as my condo only stocks up to this weight. I only do multi joint movements.

As for women yes I want to be the prize but find it hard without alpha status. I am not alpha in personality, body, nor status, so its hard to go around walking like I'm all that. It would just create the impression of a confident guy who lacks achievement.

I'm about 4 months away from changing that. In 4 months I should carry 10 lbs less fat and maybe 10 lbs more muscle. In 4 months I should have 4 songs up on youtube and able to distrubute my business card. And my personality will automatically change when these things come into play.

When I was in my 20's all I did was lift weights. I knew little about alphaness qualities and didn't care for learning about it. I worked , lifted and played sports. I scored because I thought that was enough. I was convinced having a great bod could get sex and that's all I cared about. It turned into results.

Fast forward 20 years. I'm not in a business enviornment surrounded by women (In fact I work from home). Meeting people is damn difficult.

I think I'll think about mones more after I get my act back together.

I'm starting to think joining a real gym may be my best bet. I can meet people during the daytime. Once I get the body I will be in a perfect environment to succeed with short term physical satisfaction.

Any tips how to maximize success at gyms and which mones to use? It seems like if nothing else I will get out of the house which will aid conquering depression of any sort.

HM
Good thoughts but don't crawl into a hole in the meantime. As you know from doing sports, you have to keep up training at anything. Develop a cheerful demeanor and speak to people whenever you can, men and women both. Practice, practice and practice some more. It gets easier and can be a lot of fun.

Speaking for myself only, I found I didn't have the time to go to the gym so bought the equipment I need for home use. My 'Gym' has a good quality treadmill, a home gym for resistance training and a heavy bag for practice of my martial arts skills and aerobics. My typical workout starts with a 5 minute warm up on the treadmill then a streatching routine, a routine of resistance training, twenty minutes or so with the heavy bag, then an hour on the treadmill at varying rates from a medium walk to a run. My belief is that the weights and heavy bag use up the available blood glucouse so when I get on the treadmill my body has to pull the energy from the fat cells. It seems to be working and I am losing the fat I gained pretty rapidly while growing my chest and shoulders again.

I never used mones at the gym after one or two bad experiences. During the day I typically wear A7, sometimes with SoE and covered with essential oils like deer musk and/or Aloeswood oil. It gets me a lot of compliments.